Annoying Dragon

Angry Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day at the studio working on his upcoming album, Jiyong finally comes home to his apartment. He’s feeling tired and anxious because he wants to meet his fans after a long time. He finally arrives at his place and enters the key to unlock the door, and as soon as he opens the door he got the surprise of a lifetime when he sees a pair of shoes that he recognize immediately. The pair of shoes belongs to none other than his girlfriend, Girl’s Generation Kid Leader Taeyeon. His tiredness immediately gone and replaced with relief, happiness, and most importantly: Love.

 

He steps into his living room and seeing her stuff on the table makes him even more happy. He then hears the familiar singing voice that made him fell for her in the first place, he follows her singing to his kitchen and his heart starts to beat faster when he makes his way to the kitchen, and then he saw her cooking dinner while singing to his group new single “Still Life”, he then takes very slow steps because he wants to surprise her. Taeyeon was too immersed listening to her boyfriend song until she felt a pair of arms wraps around her waist. At first, she was surprised then she realizes that there’s only one person in her life who loves to do that and that person is none other than her boyfriend Jiyong, she immediately turns around and was greeted by the smiling face of her boyfriend which made her smile and then she hugs him, burying her face in his chest and rubbing her face in it.

 

JY: Hello, beautiful. What are you cooking?

TY: Hi, handsome. I’m cooking dinner for you. You haven’t eaten anything, right?

JY: Not yet, because my album is almost finished and I want to get it done quickly so I can spend time with you.

TY: It’s ok, Ji. You want to meet your fans quickly so I understand.

JY: Thank you, Tae. You’re the best. So, back to the main question, what are you cooking?

TY: Secret. Go shower first then I’ll tell you, Mr. Kwon.

JY: (Whining) Ah, why? Tell me please.

TY: (Laughs) Nope. Shower first then I’ll tell you what it is.

But Jiyong didn’t move at all and instead he decides to annoy her by nuzzling her neck and nibbling her ear and soon enough he got what he wanted. Taeyeon turns around and glared at him.

TY: Yah! I thought I told you to take a shower

JY: Hehe, sorry. Just love to annoy my girlfriend and seeing her get mad at me.

TY: Well, you definitely succeeded in doing that. Go shower or no dinner for you.

JY: Ok, sorry. I’ll get going now.

 

And so after he successfully annoyed his girlfriend, Jiyong finally leaves her alone to take a shower. 15 minutes later, he finally comes out of his bathroom wearing a simple T-Shirt and shorts. He then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter