final

Endless Gift

He woke up alone on the bed with no warmth to cover him as he frantically searched for his women. Quickly grabbing his phone and calling her.

RINGGGG

“Hello” the women spoke as he sighed in assurance after hearing her voice

“Where did you go?” Baekhyun asked making his way out the room and into the living area

“I went to the supermarket.” she replied casually 

“Why didn’t you wake me up? How long have you been gone?”

“I’m sorry, I tried waking you up, but you didn’t budge so I left you a note.” She apologized

Baekhyun is now standing in the kitchen seeing a note on the fridge with his lover's handwriting.

“Why didn’t you get the maids to do it?” he mumbled quietly 

“Baby it’s okay, I need to get out of the house, it's been getting a little stuffy. Plus, I made sure I had company”

Company meaning, his well trained men that were closely following behind her as she turned her head seeing them a few feet behind her like robots protecting her from anything and everything that could harm her in anyway.

“Okay well get home soon” 

She hummed and hung up making her way to the self-checkout line. Coming home she saw her husband sitting at the counter with paperwork laid out in front as the maids quickly ran and took all the heavy groceries from them then ran to the kitchen to make dinner. She walked behind her husband resting her hand on his back, chin on his shoulder.

“Hey” she whispered sweetly

He turned slightly frightened a bit as he smiled and lifted his arm bringing her in. She tilted her head up signaling him for a kiss as he gladly gave her one, leaving his lips there for a bit as she smiled and pecked him quickly once more before leaving his side and taking off her jacket. He watched her as she turned around her engorged swollen stomach stretching his shirt that she was wearing rubbing her large stomach.

7 months ago, he couldn’t imagine how things could end up differently. Their journey to becoming parents. After 2 and a half years of marriage, their journey as parents were now starting. His child was being carried by the love of his life as he watched her talk to the staff in her sweet voice that never fails to make his heartbeat faster every time he hears it. Her big heart and big personality  are what makes him fall in love with her every single day all over again. He smiled at her affectionately as she walked to sit on the counter next to him with some help. The maids quickly worked in the kitchen to make dinner as she sat next to him resting his hand on her leg as they spoke softly only to what they could hear. About an hour later the food was hot and ready to be served and eaten.

“Sir, ma’am dinner is ready”

“Thanks Nadia” she smiled and got off the high stool with some help from Baekhyun.

The said maid bowed and went back to the kitchen.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to eat as he stopped her and grabbed her neck not too roughly and not to hard kissing her passionately on the lips. Their lips made soft smooching sounds as she tightened her hold on him as he tried to prolong the kiss holding her there for a second longer. Breaking away softly as his fingers were pushing her hair away from her face and she looked down and muttered into his chest.

“You give me butterflies”

He smiling in love, pressing a tender loving kiss on the forehead. After enough shared kisses they sat at the dinner table eating. It was a late dinner but better than nothing. She was eating happily as her engorged stomach was now satisfied with her. Despite being 7 and a half months pregnant she acted like she didn’t have a huge life growing inside her. Yes, she was scared and yes she was nervous of having this baby, but this baby will be very loved by them both. She had many hands and so many people to take care of this baby. Despite her parents wanting to throw and disown her for her choices of being with her husband but they have come to an terms with her. With them being first time grandparents, they wanted to be with their daughters and grandchild life as they welcomed them with open arms and with sincere apologies. Baekhyun wasn’t really a fan at first with her parents speaking to their daughter, his wife with such rude comments but despite it all it was her parents and with her big heart he supported her in her decisions. Regardlessly, he still respected them for wanting to protect her and wanting what was best for her.

With them wanting to be in his child’s life was nothing he didn’t expect. He loved his wife and his unborn child. With his such having a dangerous career choice he had to keep them safe at all times. No one or anything could touch a single hair on them without the wrath of Baekhyun. He made it from the very first time he met her that she was protected at all times even before they began courting each other. 

A month closer to her pregnancy date her large stomach got in the way of everything. She tried bending down, or picking up fallen things or simply reaching for a cup on the first shelf and even worse when trying to lie down to sleep. Her body was beginning to feel uncomfortable in her skin, her back aching more than ever. Constant muscle and body aches. She was currently sitting on the couch watching tv trying to fold the laundry but stopped after too much work and strength used up.

“Nadia, can you run a warm bath for me. My body is so tired and is terribly aching.”

“Yes ma’am, do you need anything else?”

“A glass of wine please”

“I’m sorry that won’t do”

“Ugh, I can’t wait until this baby comes out. Then I can drink all the wine that I want”

The maid laughed softly at her  as she made her way to the bathroom to run the women a bath. After 10 minutes and with help she got up from the couch, a sharp pain shooting through her abdomen and stomach.

“Owww”

“Are you okay ma’am? Did we hurt you?"

“I don’t know. Oh god I think my water broke”

The maids holding her arms up as her feet were pooled with wetness as they carefully made their way to the car.

“Please call Baekhyun and tell him to meet us at the hospital”

“Yes ma’am”

———

Baekhyun walking and pacing around his office papers in hand reading over contracts. His phone rings, seeing his phone light up displaying his wife’s picture.

RINGGG

“Hey baby, I’m kind of busy right now. Can I call you later?”

“Sir”

He stopped breathing for a second. This wasn’t his wife. So who was calling him from her phone. 

“Sir, this is Nadia. Mrs. Selena is in labor and has asked us to call you to meet her at the hospital.”

He let out the breath that he was holding. It was the head maid. Sighing in relief. 

“Oh my god, which one?”

“Saint June”

“I’m on my way” he breathlessly said 

Grabbing his jacket and keys with shaky hands running to the door. Sehun stopped him with a hand on his chest.

“Where are you going? We’re about to have a meeting”

“Selena’s in labor !!!” He rushed passed

——-

10 long hours in labor and baby byun was born. A little baby girl. 10 hours of excruciating pain. Their little baby girl was finally brought into the world. Their little baby girl. Baekhyun pressed soft mini kisses to his wife’s temple, praising her for fighting so hard and giving birth to their little girl. She breathed and sighed heavily as the doctor wrapped up and cleaned the baby. She laid there out of breath. Feeling so defeated and tired. The nurse walked back with the little bundle of job resting the baby in the mothers arms. Her soft whines as the women sighed in content, the baby snuggling into her mothers chest calming down. Baekhyun in awe and watching with love in his eyes, his two precious girls. He smiled and cried with misty eyes, his hand carefully and lightly caressing his baby girl's small hand. Muttering a soft I love you and pressed a small kiss on her head. Carefully his wife handed him the baby watching her husband and daughter. She smiled and put a hand on his hip watching them. Baekhyun rocking and snuggling the little one in his arms. Someone so tiny and fragile that came from him as he wished he could hold her little figure forever. He smiled and pressed another soft kiss to her forehead. His nose nuzzling in her little cheek. His baby girl. His gift from god. His little princess.

He handed the baby back to her mother as he sat lightly next to her legs as they shared their love and adoration for their newborn staring at her small face pointing out her beautiful features.

“Should we let them in? I’m sure your parents are dying to see her” he said

She nodded her head as he walked to the door revealing her parents and his and all of their friends. The big hospital room filled with family and friends one by one. Everyone gushing over the newborn. The soft baby cried as she was handed back to her mother as she fed her while everyone was having small conversations with each other. Towards the end of the night everyone said their goodbyes and kissed the baby goodbye promising to visit the next day. Baekhyun getting comfortable on the chair in the corner. 

“Are you sure you’re okay sleeping on that?”

“Yes, baby I’m okay”

“My bed is big enough for us two to sleep on” she argued

He made his way over to her and climbed next to her as he carefully wrapped his arms around her. She smiled resting her tired body on his.

“You did so well my love. I’m proud of you.”

“I’m just glad to not be pregnant anymore” 

They chuckled as he pressed a small peck to her temple slowly falling asleep.

It was the next morning as she had to stay for the next few days to regain her strength back after being so sore after giving birth. She sat up eating boiled chicken and rice porridge to help her body gain strength again. Baekhyun was gone for the morning as he went back to grab some extra clothes and check up on his men after being gone for two days. After eating, she went to the bathroom to take her first shower with help from the nurses cleaning herself after a long sweaty and painful birth. The next few days the same. Eat, sleep, and do nothing until she was discharged.

------

She giggled in between kisses as he was pushing her down to lay on the bed. He was kissing down her lips and neck then back up to capture her lips. His hands tugging and pulling at her clothes trying to find skin. He hummed as her fingers ran across his waist pulling his tucked shirt from his pants. She began ing his shirt, pushing it away and down his shoulder as her hands roamed all over his toned stomach. Despite being out of breath they still maintained lip lock and make out. The baby slept in the other room as they tried being as quiet as possible after having a hard time putting the baby down earlier since she fell sick. Articles of clothing coming off one by one only left in their garments. His phone rang, breaking the couple's moment. Baekhyun ignoring his stupid phone that was ringing pretending that it wasn’t there and continued to leave sweet kisses down his wife’s body. His hands roaming up and down her body sensually, running them over her flat stomach creating tingling goosebumps. She sighed in content running her fingers in his hair enjoying her husband pampering her pressing a kiss to the shell of his ear. The ringing nonstop as she slipped her hand into his back pocket and saw the caller id read as ‘mother’. Despite being the good daughter in-law she ignored her call and threw the phone on the floor letting it buzz. The two lovers under the sheets making love and taking their time to theirselves to make up for the loss time. After two rounds of love making the two laid under the sheets all over each other their bodies tangled together falling into a peaceful nap. They laid there skin to skin their lips locked, kissing slowly and passionately. With little air and no care in the world, his hand coming up to hold her face as he made love to her with his lips.

One nap later she woke up hearing the baby cry. She quickly grabbed Baekhyun's shirt from the ground putting it on and leaving the room. Entering the nursey the baby crys were heard as she the light and picking up her daughter rocking her back and forth trying to get her to calm down. Walking out and into the kitchen making her a bottle with one hand as the baby now stopped crying seeing her mother make her bottle resting her little head on her mothers shoulder yawning and rubbing her eyes. She sat on the couch feeding the little girl patting her little bum and humming her back to sleep. Awhile later Baekhyun woke up to see his girls playing tummy time on the floor as he came down for a kiss on the lips to them both and went to the kitchen to find something to drink. He soon later joined them on the ground gushing over how well his babygirl is trying to crawl to him using her little strength. Once she realized she couldn't get to her daddy he met her halfway and picked her up pressing kisses all over her face as she giggled squirming in her fathers arms.

-----

A family date was called for as the three of them went to a near by park occupying the farest and emptiness spot. Baekhyun's men watching from afar from a safe distance as the family laid everything they brought out on the pretty green grass. Sitting on the blanket and laying out all the toys and food brought laid out in front of them as baekhyun took their daughter to the near by baby swing and put her in pushing her gently as she watched and took pictures of the two. Later they sat on the blanket again and began eating the little sandwiches and snacks they brought also feeding their daughter as she smiled at her parents food all over and little hands. After lunch she was holding the baby in her arms feeding her a bottle as their daughter was kicking her feets and holding her mothers hand that was holding her bottle drinking it while watching the blue sky. 

Baekhyun watching them both as he sighed dreamily watching the love of his life hold and care for their daughter. Pushing away the piece of hair that had fallen over her shoulder and pushed it behind her ear. 

"Do you remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" he asked 

His wife looked up nodding her head

"Do you remember when I proposed and asked you to be my wife?" he continued 

She nodded once more, now patting their daughter to sleep cradling her in her arms. 

"Do you also remember when we got married?"

"What's with all these questions Baekhyun?" asking slowly and carefully 

"I just love you thats all. I love you, our daughter, our love and us. I just couldn't imagine where I would be without you and without our daughter. I am so extremely blessed and grateful that in this lifetime I got to share it with you and hopefully in the next it will be you and in the next. Life with you has been so unimaginable and so incredible that if I had the chance to choose you again I would. I would walk to the ends of the earth for you and give you the world and lay it at your feet if I could. My life changed when you walked in and I love you for it. You showed me a different and better version of myself and thank you for putting up with me for all these years. I haven't thanked you enough for so much more." 

She smiled and brought her hand and cupped the side of his face caressing his cheek with her thumb holding her hand closer to his face kissing her palm. She smiled all teary-eyed taking in his words as he reached over and wiped away the tears threating to fall bringing her in for a loving kiss. She sighed and looked down as her tears fell so in love with her man and so deep with him that she couldn't see herself with no one else. 

"I love you" they said unsion and smiled and promised with a kiss

In this life they choose each other. In this world they were one. In this lifetime they grew together as one and grew to love each other despite all their flaws and mistakes. It was a love that grew on patiences, time and trust. Their family growing as parents with their daughter now in their lives their relationship stronger and more in love.