oneshot

I Don't Know The Future But I Know You There
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooner or later

The lights up above,

Will come down in circle,

And guide me to love…

She held her hand and intertwined their fingers together. The soft touch of their hands warmed her heart to full content. She had asked her to dance on this special night with their special song, just like the years before.

The long slender finger is now in contact with her broad shoulder, grazing the hard surface in ever soft fabric - their gazes never leave each other's. Jeongyeon's heart tickles in every nerve: "You look admirably beautiful, my love."

The fiery red dress hugged her figure beautifully; the lines formed on her dress complimented the curve of her body; the lack of fabric was meant to accentuate her perfect cleavage; the skin was as white as snow and her eyes - Jeongyeon could drown inside the pool of sunset eyes and never swim back.

A small smile crept up on her lover's face. She couldn't hide the pride she manifested inside. After all, she got the great Yoo Jeongyeon praising her beauty and being called love, "so I say myself."

"Cocky!" They shared a small laugh together once, muted by the single playing background. But Jeongyeon can clearly hear her laugh. The melody itself plays a different tune on her ears, a music she fell in love with the first time she heard – her one true love song.

She reaches for the few fallen strands of hair and tucks them neatly behind her ear. The beautiful blonde locks of her partner were combed to perfection. Soon, her partner leaned softly on her chest—her heart begging to beat in tune and Jeongyeon holding her tighter.

Fall on me

With open arms,

Fall on me,

From where you are…

"I love you, Myoui Mina..." Their hearts are beating in sync, and so is their dance. The slow movements of their feet in rhythm - Jeongyeon's wish for this moment to last forever, like their song playing in loop.

She loves her, truly madly in love... It was as mad as the moon, daring the blazing sun to shine across the night, and it never seemed to lessen even after years passed.

A soft t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter