For The Fans

Lee Jaewook and Jung Somin Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, I only said you're my ideal type for the fans." Somin insisted, cursing the beads of sweat forming on the side of her head. "Wow. It's so hot here. Can't you move a little?"

She fans herself with her hand as she  tried to sound annoyed. Well she is really annoyed but right now she was more nervous than annoyed, her heart was beating fast inside her chest because Jaewook is too close.

Who lets him inside her dressing room anyway?

"Just for the fans, Noona?" Jaewook hummed repeating just what she said, the most unreadable look on his face as he stared at her lips- or her chin - or- She don't know-

Damn it. She should have applied the red lipstick from earlier. What? No. Why would she even think of that right now?

"Wook." Somin says, trying not to look anywhere but his face. Well as if it's that easy when he is this close. "I said move." At least she's still not stuttering?

Somin moves backward pressing herself even more to the arm of the couch and she will stand up of course if not for Jaewook's arm resting on the side of the couch locking her in. 

"That's not what Inguk Hyung told me."

Seo Inguk and his stupid mouth. Somin's hand balls into a fist.

She starts to panic inwardly because she thinks she knows exactly what Inguk has told Jaewook. Beause it is actually her and her stupid mouth. She knows Inguk couldn't keep a secret, well, a secret, so why did she tell him that she really likes Jaewook and that it's not just for show? That it's not just for the fans?

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter