What Dafaq is going on???

Be Carefull What You Wish For

     Ugh... where am I? I sat up and looked around the place where I was. It as a dark room and I was sitting on a bed with white covers. In fact, the bed was the only thing in the room besides a window. How did I get here? I tried to find my phone, but it wasn't in my pocket. Whoever kiddnapped me must have took it. I looked over to my right and saw a door. Maybe whoever did this was stupid and didn't look the door! I ran over to the door to door and tried opening it, but it didn't work..

     The last thing I remember doing was walking out of that resturant, and then, and then... Oh! I remeber I got hit in the head. That would explain my headache, but why am I so hot, like seriously is the heat on? I walked (more like stumbled) over to the window to open it and looked out and couldn't believe my eyes. There were apartments tall and brown against the blue-orange light of sunset. However, on top of the building was grass and a big tree, but what was really off was an ocean next to it. You might br wondering what's so wrong with an ocean being next to a set of apartments? Well it's wrong when the ocean is as tall as the apartments! I'm serious, the waves gentle lapped at the grass on the roof top while a small boat with little kids on it were headed out to explore the bright blue ocean. A few feet below the surface I could see a huge in the middle. I stared at it and realized it was a whale!Seriously, a whale? What is this the twilight zone? At lease there aren't any glittery vampires...

     I desided to sit down on the bed and when I looked down on the ground I saw long hairy legs. I looked up and saw something that made me queezy, a spider. Now this wasn't your regular little spider you find crawling around in your house. No, this was a tranterla the size of a bear.

     "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! WHAT THE !" I screamed as I backed onto the bed as the spider approached me.

     "What's going on in here?" I looked over at the door and saw meathead standing there.

     "Tell your spider this to go away!" He looked over at where I was pointng and laughed.

     "That thing's harmless!"

     "Harmless!" I looked at the spider again as what I believe to be venom oozed from it's mouth.

     "How the hell is that thing harmless!" As I said that, the "harmless" spider jumped onto me and started to bit my leg.

     "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed in agony as the poision slowly took it's toll on me.

 

 

Yays! I finished dispite the heat! So, will Henry die or is this some sick sinario his mind is playing on him? We'll find out in the next chapter~! Anyways have you guys heard that SuJu is coming out with a new album? I can't wait!  Bye <3