Baby

Taeny Shorts - Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I just can’t get over how cute Sooyoung’s baby is. It’s also crazy that one of SNSD has a child already.” Tiffany said as they walked in inside their home.

 

“Well, we always knew she was going to be the first one to get married and have kids amongst all us.” Taeyeon added. 

 

The couple just got home from the hospital after Sooyoung delivered her first born. They found out early morning that Sooyoung was on labor and was rushed to the hospital by her husband Kyungho. 

 

How? Why of course Sooyoung herself managed to sent a message on their group chat. Mostly all the members were able to make it on time before the baby came out except for Yuri and Seohyun whom where in the middle of a tv shoot and Yoona whom went straight there as soon as she landed in Korea from an overseas shoot. Taeyeon immediately left a meeting to pick up Tiffany and when they arrived, Sunny and Hyoyeon were already in the lobby, along with the couple’s families.

 

“Soo’s going to be an amazing mother. She always had that maternal instinct and caring nature that not many people know.” Tiffany continued.

 

“Yeah she does. A few of us do really, but parenting is a learning process for anyone, I’m sure the girls will eventually go through it.”

 

“I bet they’re both nervous. I won’t even know what to expect if I were in their position, do you?”

 

“Right.” Taeyeon scratched her head and avoided the question. “Anyway, I’m gonna go take a shower, we were at the hospital almost the entire day.”

 

“Oh, uhm are you not hungry? I can prepare something small really quick?”

 

“Nah, we were snacking a lot earlier but thank you though. You go ahead if you feel hungry Babe.” 

 

With that, Taeyeon headed up to their bedroom and Tiffany noticed that the other girl has been quiet ever since they left the hospital. She didn’t think much of it, assuming they were all tired from the day’s event. She eventually followed to take a shower as well. 

 

Taeyeon was laying down on their bed playing games on her phone when Tiffany got out of the bathroom. The younger picked up her own phone and saw the pictures that were shared by everyone with Sooyoung’s newborn including her’s and Taeyeon, holding the baby. It made her smile thinking what it would be like to have her own.

 

Taeyeon noticed her girlfriend smiling down at the device. “What is it?” She asked, although she had an idea what it was since she saw the pictures herself.

 

“Oh uh, just looking at the pictures from the group chat. Seems like everyone is having a baby fever because of Sooyoung.”

 

“Well, do you?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Sort of. I mean how can one not? Her baby is so adorable.”

 

The older girl placed her phone down and patted the bed right next to her. “Okay, well come over here and let’s make a baby right now.” She joked.

 

Tiffany playfully shook her head but walked over to lay down and wrapped herself around Taeyeon. The latter’s hands started wandering around her body and was kissing her jaw down to her neck. Not that she wasn’t enjoying the moment but Tiffany wanted to have this conversation with Taeyeon. It was the right timing she thought.

 

“I’m being serious Tae. Do you ever see yourself, us, having kids?”

 

Taeyeon knew she couldn’t avoid this forever so she placed a final kiss on Tiffany’s cheeks and laid back down, tucking her girlfriend’s head under her chin and looked up at the ceiling.

 

“Of course I do. I’ve always imagine what it would be like if we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter