fin

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10:40 pm and Dahyun has just gotten back from visiting her parents house, she expected her roommate Sana to be asleep so she made sure to be quite when she entered their shared dorm room.

 

The odd thing was...Sana wasn't in the room.

 

Dahyun assumes she was probably just out with a couple friends and didn't think anything of it. 

 

However as soon as she laid down in her bed she couldn't help but worry about her missing roommate. 

 

She decided to call one of her friend's to ask if they knew where she was.

 

' Dahyun? it's late why are you calling?' A tired voice answered.

 

' Sorry Jih for calling late, I'm just wondering if you know where Sana is?' 

 

' Sana..? no-- wait no she told me she was off to the library but that was a few hours ago' 

 

Dahyun sighs assuming her academic roommate must've fallen asleep in the library. 

 

' Alright thank you Jih, I'll let you sleep, goodnight' Dahyun ends the call and gets up from her bed, putting on a hoodie and jacket and her shoes on before heading out. 

 

Sana is a stubborn girl, with a wild personality, Dahyun could fondly smile at the memories of the girl the first time they met . The only flaw about her was that she was a perfectionist and she had high expectations for herself which leads her to over work herself. 

 

Dahyun decides to stop by a convenience store to get Sana a drink and a snack before heading off to the library.

 

--

In a quite library a girl with bright pink hair and cute rimmed glasses was quitely muttering to herself whilst reading a book and biting the tip of her pencil. 

 

Her eyebrows were furrowed, she was in deep concentration  a small yawn came out of . She was tired. 
 

She then heard the library doors open.She froze.

 

No one was around this time it was late. She shook her head thinking she was just hearing things and that it was the lack of sleep getting to her. 

 

She then saw a shadow move past between the bookshelves. 

 

A ghost?

 

Sana was now slightly scared she hated scary things and she was definitely a scaredy cat. 

 

' Hello?' She shouted, her voice echoed through the library. 

 

She felt something or someone behind her, she turned around...

 

Her eyes widened, she was about to scream when a hand was placed over .

 

She bit the person's hand making the person flinch. 

 

' Ow Sana what was that for' Dahyun groans shaking her hand to try and ease the pain. 

 

' For sneaking up on me' 

 

Dahyun laughs lightly at Sana's reaction making the older girl pout. 

 

Sana watches as the younger laughs her eyes turning into crescents just like the moon, and how the lamp on the table lightly lit her face up.

 

' Sana ' Dahyun calls out her name making Sana get out of the daze she was in. 

 

' Hmm?'

 

' I said it's late why are you still here?' Dahyun questions taking a seat right next to her and placing down the snacks and drinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter