After Like Is...?

What's After Like?

There is nothing in this world that Cho Kyuhyun can't solve.

 

 

He was able to convince his father to allow him to pursue his dream of becoming an idol. He was able to pass the audition and got selected for debut in Super Junior. Then, he was able to win his hyungs' and ELFs' hearts, securing his place as the beloved maknae. He succeeded in every entertainment career that he wanted to do, be it a solo singer, iconic idol group, MC, or musical actor. He was very popular and loved by all (no joke) in Korea and other countries. His life was smooth and successful so far.

 

 

Until he stumbled upon a certain hyung...

.

.

.

.

"Kyuhyun-ah, you must stay healthy there, okay?"

"Hyung, it's just two years. I'll be back before you even realize it."

"I know... But I'm still worried about you..."

 

Yesung hyung's small hand came to rub his ear and Kyuhyun happily bowed his head for the older man. After the farewell dinner with the hyungs, he volunteered to send Yesung hyung home before going to the dorm. Although the car had already been parked in front of the building for several minutes, the older man still wasn't done worrying about his upcoming enlistment. During the dinner, this 4D hyung also kept touching and poking him. He couldn't help but smirk proudly, knowing that his hyung missed him so much that he couldn't sit still. However, they wouldn't meet again until two years later and he suddenly felt lonely...

 

"Hyung, you can't bite your nails or drink coffee before bed. Can't skip dinner or interrupt the members when they're speaking either. Understood?"

"Yah! You brat, am I still your hyung...?"

 

Yesung hyung pouted and lightly slapped his arm. Kyuhyun caught the baby hand and enveloped it in his larger hand. Shaking it, he smiled sadly at the realization that he couldn't hold these small hands for the next two years. He wanted to memorize this feeling forever... So, he tightened their hands and softly caressed the slim wrist with his thumb.

 

"Sigh, I'm going to miss you..."

"I just featured in your song and we just shot SJ Return together. Plus, it's not like we won't meet again. I'm just a social service worker."

"I know. But I'll still miss you a lot..."

"Why? Are you actually a masochist who likes to be teased and controlled?"

"I'm regretting it now."

 

Kyuhyun laughed at his hyung's eyes roll but instantly froze at the next sentence.

 

"I don't know. Maybe I really like you?"

"What...?"

 

Yesung hyung gave him a brief bear hug and got off the car, nonchalantly ignoring how he just dropped a nuclear bomb. The car door was shut for many minutes but Kyuhyun still stood frozen in the driver's seat. Did his hyung just say that he likes him...? The older man's magnetic voice bounced around in his head leading to a headache and chest ache. He clutched his shirt. What happened? Why is his heart beating so fast?

 

"Weird... I only had a few sips of soju so it's not because of alcohol..."

 

He murmured while driving back to the dorm. He rarely glanced at the rearview mirror during the trip. He didn't want to see that stupid grin on his face in the reflection.

 

************************************************

 

It had been almost a year since his enlistment but Kyuhyun still couldn't figure out what his hyung said that day. What did Yesung hyung mean by liking him? As a dongsaeng? Yesung hyung is very affectionate and never shies away from showing his boundless love for the people around him. But he wasn't exactly a good dongsaeng. Knowing that his hyung kept to his promise to never hit him again, he liked to tease the older man and test his luck. So far, he escaped the Mad Dog's wrath unscratched. It wasn't really surprising, really, because Yesung hyung is a man who keeps his word. What was surprising was the fact that, despite his bratty teasing, his hyung still said that he really likes him. Kyuhyun shook his head. This hyung is really weird and can't be solved... It bothered the genius him that there was something he didn't understand. What makes Yesung hyung really like him when he is such a brat?

 

"Aish, I swear someday this hyung gonna get blown away by the wind! I bet I can squeeze his waist in one hand now!"

 

Kyuhyun complained after he saw Yesung hyung's latest uploaded selca. He looked so thin and frail as if he could faint at any moment. No. He must correct this! Still grumbling, he called their leader and immediately ranted as soon as the call was picked up.

 

"Leeteuk hyung! What happened to all the meals I sent Yesung hyung secretly? Why does he still look thin and pale like paper?"

"Calm down, Kyuhyun-ah. Yesung-ah can't escape you anyway." 

"The meals, hyung. Don't tell me that he knew it was from me so he didn't want to eat them?"

"No, he didn't know. However, Yesung-ah wasn't doing well after you enlisted... You stalk— cough, you always follow his news so you should see it too, right? How our Yesung-ah is prone to crying and feeling insecure nowadays."

"... Ryeowook is about to discharge soon so he'll be fine."

"True. Though it probably won't solve all the problems. You're like a pillar to Yesung-ah that he was lost without you, Kyuhyun-ah. Without you, he bit his nails again and the bags under his eyes only worsened each day..." 

"...I only ever so why did my absence affect him that much?"

"Who knows? Maybe he really likes you." 

 

Again. Why would Yesung hyung like him when he had always been a brat?

 

"Whatever. Please coax him to eat more and stop worrying about things that didn't happen yet at night. Oh, the hand cream that I ordered for Yesung hyung should arrive at the dorm in a few days. I already asked Hyukjae hyung to pretend to order the wrong stuff and give it to Yesung hyung, but just in case he somehow forgot, hyung, you must give it to Yesung hyung."

"If you really miss Yesung-ah, why don't you call him?" 

"Because I don't. The only thing I miss about Yesung hyung is his funny face when I ."

 

Kyuhyun ended the call before the nagging leader dragged on the conversation. No. He didn't miss Yesung hyung. Why would he? He made a few friends in the army and got to spend time with his family on days off. He even met many ELFs during his service period. He had no reason to be lonely or think of the weird hyung. He shrugged off the silly thought and continued to scroll through Yesung hyung's sns. He needed to be stricter at a time like this and made sure that his hyung really followed his orders, though, based on the leader's words, the operation seemed to fail so far... His thumb stopped scrolling at a monochrome picture of the older man sitting alone in a cafe. His hyung looked really small and lonely in the picture. Without hesitation, he called Hyukjae hyung next.

 

"Hello? Yes, it's me. Can you and Donghae hyung play with Yesung hyung a lot during the next group recording? No reason. Oh, don't tell him about our conversation."

 

He put down the phone with a satisfied smile. Today's Yesung monitor session ended smoothly!

 

***********************************************

 

A few weeks later, Kyuhyun finally figured out the true meaning of Yesung hyung's "like".

 

It was a lie.

 

Kyuhyun glared at the flustered young man on the screen who was avoiding Yesung's eyes, but his hands refused to let go of Yesung's small hands. He had a day off today so he decided to hang out with his friends and had a drink. While waiting for everyone to arrive, he caught up with the team's content that he missed in the past week. He was watching Super TV 2 when that scene happened. A male junior said shyly that Yesung hyung was his idol and inspiration. So, the members suggested singing "It Has to Be You" for the younger. Alright, he got the singing part but did they really need to hold hands!!? It had been so long since he last held his hyung's cute small hands. He was fine with the members getting to play with those short and slender fingers and compact cat paws but an outsider? Especially one with an ulterior motive? He couldn't accept that! Kyuhyun grumbled as he watched the rest of the episode at 1.5 increased speed and frowned deeper when he noticed how the junior's admiring gaze never left his hyung. And Yesung hyung also returned the affectionate smile!

 

"So, when you said that you really like me, it was just a lie to make me happy then?"

 

He finally figured out the mystery but he wasn't pleased at all. If anything, he felt irritated and upset at the older man for lying to him, and at himself for being fooled by that sweet smile. He was about to send something sarcastic to the liar but his friends arrived first. Due to the annoyance in his heart, he drank more than usual and got seriously drunk. During the drinking session, he kept glancing at his phone but there was no message from Yesung hyung. Now that he thought about it, they rarely contacted each other after he was enlisted. Why? Why didn't Yesung hyung contact him? If the older man really liked him and missed him, shouldn't he contact his beloved maknae more often? (He didn't miss his hyung that much so he had no reason to reach out first.) Maybe everything was just a lie from the beginning. Yesung hyung didn't like him that much... It made sense considering how he liked to tease his hyung and he finally got the answer. But why did he feel unhappy? 

 

Didn't you say that you really like me, hyung? If so, why don't you contact me more often? You're a liar and the worst hyung in the world!! 

 

Feeling wronged, he sent a drunk message to the older man before the alcohol knocked him out.

.

.

.

Kyuhyun woke up with a light hangover that he quickly got rid of by taking medicine and a shower. He checked the phone while drying his hair and frowned after he saw a notification from Yesung hyung. Then, he recalled last night's embarrassing message and wanted to slap himself. What the hell!!? He sounded like a kid! He hoped that his hyung didn't see the message yet but it was bleak. He opened the Kakao Talk app and colors were drained from his face when he saw a small "read" beside his stupid message. Holding the phone away from himself, he cautiously peeked at the screen through half-open eyes...

 

Why don't you contact me if you miss me? I really like you and miss you, btw ^^ 

 

He released a breath that he didn't know he was holding. Phew. Look like Yesung hyung wasn't angry at him! He suddenly felt light like a feather and the corner of his lips flew up by themselves as he replied: Who misses you? Definitely not me. He put the phone away and hummed softly, only to frown in the next second. Wait. He was being unreasonably stupid and childish but his hyung still said that he really likes him...?

 

 

He really didn't understand his Yesung hyung.

 

*********************************************

 

Big awkward.

 

 

Kyuhyun coughed and looked away from the older man whom he hadn't met for almost two years. He had to attend some business in Jeju and accidentally ran into Yesung hyung who also came here for the same reason. When their eyes first met, he perked up and couldn't sit still, thinking that his hyung would hug him. However, Yesung hyung only smiled at him and sat down a few seats away from him, causing his brows to fly off the roof. What? Didn't his hyung say that he really likes him? What is it with this cold and distanced greeting? His hyung is being contradicted again! He looked away from his hyung and pouted when the older man hugged another guest but not him. Really, Yesung hyung is the worst man in the century!

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, wanna go eat sushi together after the wedding? Hyung misses you."

 

Liar. You had no problem hugging those men but not me. He pouted harder but still nodded at the invitation. Ugh. Yesung hyung's contradiction got on him! He already had a hard time figuring out his weird hyung. He had no time to figure himself too! He complained in his heart but instantly bolted up from his seat as soon as the party ended. He had to really focus on each step to not skip while they headed to the restaurant. The meal was delicious and Yesung hyung's smile was a great dessert. After dinner, they took a stroll together by a beach. The moonlight that shone on the older man's pale blonde hair and his fair skin made him look unreal, almost as if he was just an illusion...

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, how is your life in the military?"

"Huh? Oh, it's good, I guess, though I miss singing on the stage and meeting ELFs."

"You'll be back soon! I'm so happy that we're complete now."

"Yeah, I really miss performing with hyungs, especially with you, Yesung hyung."

"Look who's talking. I heard that you're doing fine and you never contacted me, well, except for that cute drunk message."

"Jeez, I was drunk, okay? It's not like I missed you or what."

"You're a brat but I also like this side of yours, Kyuhyun."

 

Yesung hyung laughed, his iconic laughter that he hadn't heard for so long. It made his eyes squint in joy as he stared at his hyung's radiant smile. He still couldn't figure out this mysterious hyung and his illogical "like" for him, but he had to admit that he quite liked the process of that; observing his Yesung hyung until he was the only one who knew everything about the older man.

 

Wait. Kyuhyun stopped walking. To be the only one who knew everything about his hyung...? Why did he want to do that? Why only him? Why is he so fixed on figuring out the meaning of "like" from his hyung...? Why does it matter to him if his hyung's "like" is the truth or just a lie?

 

"Kyuhyun?"

 

Yesung hyung stopped as well and spun around to face him, tilting his head, his flowing hair fluttering slightly against the night breeze. Then, Yesung hyung smiled...

 

Crap.

 

Did he have a crush on Yesung hyung?

 

************************************************

 

Kyuhyun found out that he had a crush on Yesung hyung.

 

 

Now what? What comes after like? Confession? Conveying his feelings? Love? Acceptance? Marriage? Long and serious discussion? What is he supposed to do? Should he do anything at all? His head was filled with questions without any answers. Why did he have to realize it after he was discharged? Even if he wanted to avoid the man in question, he couldn't because they had to meet to discuss the upcoming ninth album. Kyuhyun groaned. Now that he realized his own feelings, he became even more concerned about his hyung's "like". Does his hyung say it to someone else too? Does his hyung know about his feelings? Does his hyung really mean it? If so, to Yesung hyung, what comes after like? No. He shook his head. Rather than trying to solve the unsolvable, he should focus on what is certain first which is his feelings for his hyung. Making up his mind, he decided to confess through a song because it's their language and he prefers being subtle.

 

Though he personally thought it was very obvious...

.

.

.

Time With You

Things I like: (but it actually represents Yesung hyung)

- Pizza 

- Backstreet Boys (but it's actually a vinyl)

- Dan Brown's books (but it's actually a succulent)

- Kimbap (but with two small dogs figurines representing Kkoming and Melo)

- ELF (so Yesung hyung will know that the "her" didn't refer to their fans but him)

- Sing (because he loves his hyung's voice, they're main vocals, and his hyung is Art-liked Voice Yesung)

- Memories (but it's actually a bunch of polaroid photos)

- Jeju island (it's where he realized his feelings)

- Travel (because Yesung hyung likes it)

- Super Junior (they're and will always be Super Junior)

- "Her" (It's you, Yesung hyung)

.

.

.

Kyuhyun was very anxious about the "her" part. Although he kept it safe and subtle by using an actress, he couldn't help himself and added many references to his hyung: another succulent, photos, clouds in the photo, traveling, and going to a cafe together... The more ideas he suggested to the mv producer, the more flustered and nervous he felt. Is he being too obvious? Will anyone know that Time With You is actually a confession song for his hyung...? Well, no matter what, this is the best and the most perfect way to confess to Yesung hyung!

 

In his own world only, that is.

 

"Hyung, did you see my latest mv?"

"I did! Time With You, right? It's really cute and heart-warming, contrary to your usual ballad ones. Oh, I also like your idea of making an mv about things you like!"

"And...?"

"And?"

"Nothing..."

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun, silpae.

 

***************************************************

 

Kyuhyun's confession failed to reach his crush. Either Yesung hyung was too dense or he miscalculated, skipping the steps of what happened after like. Maybe he shouldn't confess right away after figuring out that he liked his hyung? Then, what comes after like, if not confession? He kept pondering while staring at a new selca by Yesung hyung and saving it. Pink hair really suited his hyung to the point that he got jealous of everyone who dropped likes and comments on the main vocal's post. Will Yesung hyung still like him when he already has many other people who like him too? People who aren't a brat like him?

 

Wait. That's it. The step that he missed!

 

He really was too impatient before, confessing his feelings without any preparation. What comes after like isn't a confession but to make that person view you as more special than someone else! If not, where would the difference be between him and Yesung hyung's many many many dongsaengs? Kyuhyun nodded at his own genius mind. Right. He should establish a special corner in his hyung's heart first and he knew exactly how to do it!

.

.

.

"Yesung hyung, surprise!!"

"Kyuhyun?"

 

The older man's surprised but pleased expression made him glow with smugness. His plan worked! To make himself become someone special to Yesung hyung, he went above and beyond and volunteered to be a cameo actor in his hyung's mv "Pink Magic" despite his packed schedule. If he eagerly showed his support, surely, his hyung would really like him even more, right?

 

"I'm here too, hyung!"

"Donghae-ah!"

 

If he didn't lose to Donghae hyung first, that is. How ironic would it be if that happened? He asked Donghae hyung to accompany him because he didn't want to be teased if he came alone. However, looking at the fake maknae being chummy with his Yesung hyung, Kyuhyun started to regret it a bit. Does his hyung really like him!?

 

"I was very surprised to see you two. No one told me! Whose idea is it?"

"Kyuhyun! He told me that he didn't want hyung to know that he really wants to see you or how much he misses shooting anything with you, so he asked me to tag along!!"

 

Kyuhyun REALLY regretted asking Donghae hyung to come with him.

 

"Is that true? Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Cough, he's exaggerating. I just happened to have time and wanted to get some free exposure after I came back, and your mv is the most convenient choice for me."

"Eh? That's not what you told me though? You said you want to win—"

"Donghae hyung!!! We should get dressed now!!"

 

He covered 0Hae hyung's mouth and forcefully dragged him away before his crush noticed his burning ears. He got to take only a few steps when Yesung hyung pulled his arm to a stop with a big grin. The older man touched his cheek with the back of his hand and chuckled.

 

"This is the reason why I like you, Kyuhyun-ah."

"W-What—"

"Eh! What about me?"

"I like you a lot too, Donghae~"

 

Yesung hyung hugged Donghae hyung and patted his head fondly, but Kyuhyun wasn't happy to witness it. Again. His hyung said that he liked him but then turned around and said the same to someone else! So, between him and Donghae hyung, who is it that his hyung really likes? Or did Yesung hyung like both of them because they are his precious members? Wait. The members?

 

Could it be that his feelings for Yesung hyung aren't romantic ones but friendship?

 

Yes. That must be it. It was probably the same for Yesung hyung. They liked each other but only as a member!

 

********************************************

 

Kyuhyun finally figured out that Yesung hyung's "like" actually meant liking as a fellow member. It made sense. His hyung never got angry at him because he was the man's beloved dongsaeng, just like how Donghae hyung never got into any trouble. Now that he understood the older man's heart, he also understood his. Everything he did for Yesung hyung was because the man was his beloved hyung, nothing more or less. He couldn't believe that he miscalculated again. What comes after like is neither a confession nor becoming your crush's special someone, but confirming whether you really like them or not. He had learned his lesson now and he wouldn't repeat the same mistake. His heart was finally at ease, not having to worry about whether his hyung liked him or not.

 

Until he had something else to worry about...

 

"Kyu? What's wrong? Why are you so clingy today?"

"Didn't hyung say that you really like me? I'm doing it for you so you should be happy for having an awesome dongsaeng like me."

 

He answered nonchalantly and tightened his arms around the older man's slim waist. They are shooting the album jacket for their ninth full album today. Yesung hyung's outfit was... too y in his opinion. With his short hair and a low collar shirt, his beautiful swan neck could be seen in full-blown. Worst of all, his hyung had to highlight it even more with a scarf tied around his neck. He couldn't take his eyes off the gorgeous neck and neither did the other staff at the location, men and women alike. He told himself that it was none of his business whether anyone had a hot for his hyung or what. However, when he really saw it himself how everyone gawked at his hyung, he couldn't stop the irritation from growing in his heart. He is the only one who can stare at Yesung hyung!! Kyuhyun thought to himself and kept hugging his hyung to ward off anyone who dared to look at the y hyung. He glanced at the beautiful neck and unconsciously gulped. Yesung hyung's skin looked so smooth and flawless. He wondered how it would look if it was decorated by his teeth marks and hickeys? Would Yesung hyung moan and gasp his name? Imagine those small hands clung to his back and scratched him just as he and—

 

Kyuhyun immediately let go of his hyung as if he was touching hot coal.

 

"Kyuhyun? What's wrong?"

 

Yesung hyung asked him softly but he could only focus on the moving pale pink lips, wondering how they tasted and what color they would be after he and teased them...

 

"Are you unhappy because of what I said? I was just curious, not that I was annoyed at you, Kyuhyun-ah. I really like you so that won't happen!"

 

Yesung hyung smiled cutely. His tender hand came to rest on his nape and rubbed it, and something that wasn't his hair stood up at the touch. He swatted the older man's sinful hand away.

 

"You're the worst hyung in the century!"

 

He spat his accusation and quickly ran away before his hyung (or anyone for that matter) noticed that his pants suddenly got tighter.

 

*****************************************************

 

Kyuhyun was ing doomed.

 

 

He liked, loved, and lusted after his Yesung hyung, no denying that. Turned out that what actually comes after like is the desire to possess and dominate your crush, so strong that he kept having a wet dream about his hyung almost every night. Apart from preparing their ninth album, he was very busy thinking about how to make his hyung like him back, as in, more than a hyung-dongsaeng kind of like. He had tried confessing but it failed. Maybe he hadn't shown his feelings enough? Right. He needed to show his hyung that he genuinely cared about him and could do more than teasing him, that he could take care of Yesung hyung too if he so wished. Therefore...

 

"I want to pair with Yesung hyung!"

 

Therefore, he must show his hyung that he can be a reliable and cool hus—, cough, b-boyfriend! So, Kyuhyun eagerly suggested himself as Yesung hyung's partner for the "We Live Together" episode. During the entire shooting, he spoiled the older man rotten and showered him in love and care— feeding food, winning games for him, hyping up his hyung, not teasing him much, touching him at every opportunity, etc. Even when the cameras already stopped rolling, he still kept singing a lullaby for the older man. He could tell that his hyung was genuinely happy and enjoyed their time together. Yet...

 

"Hyung, did you have a good time today?"

"Mm, absolutely... Thank you, Kkuru, hyung likes you so much~"

 

Again. Like. Not love. Kyuhyun bit his lip. What does he have to do to make his hyung like like him? He had said it and shown it through his actions, but it still didn't reach his hyung. Was he not being frank enough? But if he was any franker than this... He left his bed and came to loom over his hyung in the darkness, startling the other man.

 

"Kkuru...?"

 

He caressed the soft chubby cheek and felt his lower abdomen tighten at the older man's quiet mewl. If he had to be franker... His thumb rubbed the plump bottom lip back and forth as his head slowly bowed down to better feel his hyung's warm breath against his face. If he had to be even franker, then... He pressed his forehead against his hyung's and slid his other hand under his hyung t-shirt to fondle the slender waist. Just a little bit more and he could taste those full lips...

 

 

Yesung hyung suddenly turned his face away.

 

 

Kyuhyun flinched, stopped, and scoffed lightly.

 

"Good night, Yesung hyung."

"Kkuru, Kyuhyun, wait—"

 

He went back to his bed and turned his back to the older man. As he thought, Yesung hyung didn't like him that way.

 

**********************************************

 

Kyuhyun had never felt so stupid before in his life.

 

 

How could he miss the most obvious hint? What comes after like is none of his previous actions but to confirm whether that person also likes you or not. He did those things arbitrarily without considering his hyung's feelings first. Yesung hyung likes him, yes, but not to the same degree as him and that night proved it. His hyung who had never avoided his touch blatantly looked away from him just as their lips were about to touch. It hurt. So much. Being turned down by his crush. After that night, he distanced himself from Yesung hyung and gave the man a cold shoulder, only talking with him when it was necessary. He kept with it until they started promoting their first KRY album. The tension between them was so palpable that Ryeowook had to tiptoe around them. However, his hyung was somehow oblivious to it all and it made him even more annoyed, because he still liked his hyung and didn't want to give up on his feelings. Maybe it is time to be direct now.

 

 

"Yesung hyung, let's talk."

.

.

.

Kyuhyun asked everyone to leave the waiting room, including Ryeowook, and faced the older man who was still clueless about his infatuation and frustration. He sat down beside his hyung and stared hard, before asking the question that he had been pondering for a long time.

 

"Hyung, to you, what comes after like?"

 

So far, he only looked at the situation from his point of view without thinking about his hyung's feelings. However, he will change his plan now. Whatever his hyung considers as the first step after like, he will do just that; be it a confession, dating, getting to know each other more, acting more intimate, or whatever, as long as his hyung wants it... He watched the older man expectantly. What would Yesung hyung's answer be...?

 

"What comes after like? Isn't it obvious?"

 

Kyuhyun held a breath.

 

"Of course, it's comment and subscribe!"

 

Something in Kyuhyun's mind snapped.

.

.

.

Yesung beamed proudly at his genius answer. Serve you right, you ing tsundere brat! Actually, he had known for a long time that the maknae loved him and he also loved Kyuhyun. However, the arrogant brat always acted as if liking him was an inconceivable idea. Even though he said "I like you" to the younger all the time, never once did he hear it from the maknae and it annoyed him to no end. It was inevitable for him to fall in love with Kyuhyun after everything the maknae did for him, whether the tsundere brat admitted to it or not. He loved Kyuhyun and felt contented being with the younger. He just wanted to hear "like" from Kyuhyun too (and not behind his back, please). That was why he intentionally gave an annoying answer! Ha, just because he likes the brat doesn't mean that he will make it easy for Kyuhyun!!! Let's see what— 

 

"Wah! Kyuhyun, what are you doing!!?"

 

Yesung yelped when the maknae suddenly pulled him onto his lap. His legs straddled the younger man's thick thighs and his chest pressed against the younger man's wider chest. The erratic heartbeat he felt through their connected skin made his cheeks warm up a bit, before boiling hot completely when he felt something poking his bottom. . Did he tease Kyuhyun too much?

 

"K-Kyuhyun, calm down and let me— ah!"

 

He accidentally gasped when the maknae's large hands caressed his thighs sensually, before looping behind to his bottom. While he was panicking, Kyuhyun blew a puff of warm breath into his ear and the rich addictive voice then penetrated his hearing.

 

"Last night, I dreamed that hyung sat on my lap like this with your adorable hands clutching my shoulders, panting as I slammed deep inside you. Your silky hair fluttered back and forth as your head swayed along with the motion of my assault. You bit your lips but I still heard your hoarse with my name mixed in it. When I tackled just the right spot, your head snapped back and you gasped cutely, your body trembling beneath my hands. Your tears were so beautiful... I couldn't stop myself and go for another round immediately. Your nails dug into my back but your mouth kept begging for more, deeper, faster, harder. I indulged you and you rewarded me with a firm squeeze that made my skull go numb. It felt so good to be inside you and pocket a part of me, watching you go limp in my arms, paralyzed and spent but overjoyed..."

"Cho Kyuhyun!!! What the !!?"

"Giving my comment. Next, I'll subscribe..."

 

Yesung moaned and shivered when he felt something wet tracing his pulse on the neck. At the same time, the large hands on his bottom slowly caressed their way upward to his body and stopped at his chest. He flinched, feeling a touch at his s, rubbing in circles teasingly, before pressing down. When he felt sinking teeth on his skin and , he had had enough of the maknae's unexpected actions.

 

"Kyuhyun! S-Stop! You can't leave a hickey! Did you forget that we have a fansign after this!?"

"I was just doing what hyung said, that what comes after like is comment and subscribe."

 

Kyuhyun whispered and kissed his neck. Yesung quickly shoved the leopard's head away before it bit him.

 

"You're not making any sense! Why the are you doing this!!?"

"Because I love you and I'm very desperate to do anything to make you like me too!!"

"Then you can stop because I love you too! You stupid tsundere brat!"

"... Really?"

 

The erted leopard withdrew its claws and became an innocent puppy instead. Kyuhyun stared at him with a pout. The maknae's bright round eyes were so powerful that Yesung couldn't find it in him to be angry. He sighed and nodded, patting the soft brown hair while elaborating.

 

"Yes, pabo-ah, I love you, not as a member or dongsaeng, but as someone who wants to share both happiness and sadness with, to be together until death do us part."

"If you love me, why did you avoid my kiss that night?"

"Did you leave your brain in the army? There were a in ton of cameras in the room! Luckily, I'm friends with one of the editors so I asked them to delete that part."

"Oh."

 

The maknae's genuine surprised expression made him certain that this brat really did forget about the cameras. He was about to reprimand the younger man but he was shut up by a kiss first. He hated himself for always indulging the maknae but he could never say no to Kyuhyun. So, he kissed back as much eagerly and gripped the maknae's hair to bring the damn kissable lips closer, exchanging their tastes until they were out of breath.

 

"...Are we dating now?"

"You described your wet dream to me in its full glorious details and you have been possessive of me for years, yet you're wondering if we're dating or not?"

"It's a yes then~"

 

Kyuhyun kissed him again but sweeter and less demanding this time, indirectly asking for forgiveness for his stubbornness that wasted both of their time. As usual, Yesung easily forgave the maknae because the other party was Kyuhyun, his beloved maknae and boyfriend...

 

"Kyuhyun..."

"Hmm?"

"It's good and all that we finally end up together. However, what are we going to do with that thing...?"

 

Yesung gestured at the younger man's bulging crotch and teasingly rubbed his bottom against it. Kyuhyun's gaze turned sharper and darker at the sensation and he harshly squeezed his hyung's hip.

 

"Hyung, we've been recording since morning. Are you hungry?"

 

Knowing the maknae like the back of his hand, Yesung smirked and nodded as he dragged his hands down toward Kyuhyun's belt, lightly drumming his fingers on the hardness beneath the fabric.

 

"Very hungry..."

 

************************************************

 

Ryeowook sighed in relief when he came back and the tension between his precious members was gone. He didn't know why Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun had a fight but he could guess that it had something to do with their feelings for each other. Speaking of their feelings for each other... He observed the two men, taking notes of how they seemed relaxed and satisfied. Yesung hyung kept his lips while Kyuhyun smirked triumphantly. And Kyuhyun's possessive hand on Yesung hyung's hip...

 

 

Thanks God. They finally stopped their stupid chasing game and sorted their hearts out.

 

 

Though it seemed like he might have to suffer from diabetes during this KRY promotion... Ryeowook wept quietly in his heart and accepted his fate.

 

**************************************************

 

Author's note:

Whipped tsundere Kyu X indulgent Ye is def canon!

Pretty much like how I believe that Beautiful Night is a song about kyusung date at night, I also believe that Time With You is Kyuhyun's confession song for Yesung! Try rewatch the mv if you're curious xD

Next week is Halloween!!! Hopefully I can finish something in time~

 

Take care and love you!  <3