i had to lose you

GTH

Waking up in the morning's hard
I miss you even though it don't make sense
It's hurting in my chest to breathe
When all I see are stories of our love
So hard, but it was not enough


Waking up with a severe pain in my head, I can't even open my eyes. Remembering what happened before i passed out with a blurry vision I can sense the suite was quite a mess. Shoot, I just finished my Album which will have a launch party tonight. As trying to look around, Polaroids of us were scattered I hurriedly look for your things but most of your stuffs were gone. Saw the bouquet you've sent me, but as i close my eyes I saw flashes of you holding him with the stare you used to give me when we were so in love. As I start to feel the tension from my heart, i try to gasp for air and the tequila also rises from last night were about to go I quickly run into the bathroom. There I cried again, I tried to be better, I tried to be enough but in the end, it wasn't. 

Waking up again, I saw my sister, Sea the shower. "You should be ready, the launch is today." No words were uttered, she just prepared the stuffs for my bath, just a flash, memories of us those happy times, then there's the glimpse of you from a distance the smile and gaze I used to own I saw you gave it to other the latter pulled you closer and kissed your lips I used to ing own. I closed my eyes and cried again, these tears won't stop. I just felt my sister's hand on my back began to weep again. This question keeps repeating on my mind "Why can't I be enough" 



I'm going out to a party
And the only thing they're asking's how you are
Saying I'm okay, but really I'm crying
And my head is so ed from what you did
I'm getting drunk


I'm here in my own house as the Party venue forbmy launch. Mostly Friends that we've worked before and knew our love story. As i try to become busy with the guests with these flashing lights, Loud Music, People Dancing, Socializing. I mostly heard em saying... 
"Hey Sky! congratulations for your new album, finally you've found a good team“ 
"congratulations on your new album, sky" 
"So proud of you, Sky" 
"It will be a hit, cheers!" 
I know i deserve the appreciation but it would be better that you're here with me but I just played with my lighter to calm me with my anxiety. As I was trying to go to the pool, she stopped me from going. I wondered why, but well I saw you with the other. I tighten the grip of my lighter, few clicks later, I grabbed a bottle of Tequila got a spoon from the bartender I began to make a sound to get their attention, grab the Microphone. "First of all, Thank you for coming, thank you for the people who made it possible, we are here now." I paused and try not to look from where you are and not to breakdown in front of the crowd, I cleared my throat. "and, uhm... LET'S GET DRUNK TONIGHT AND HAVE FUN WHOOOOO" 

 


I'm trying hard to hate you
But I can't stop loving who I thought you were
Was it ever real
Or were your lips just stained from him?
Don't call me honey
You're the best and worst of all


My sister Sea is always on my side, I do have an alcohol problem but I locked myself in my room with few stocked liquors i bought from last night continued drinking, just to stop the flashbacks on my mind, my thoughts are so loud to the point that it chokes me whenever i try to speak, I heard em knocking on my door, but I tried to stand and look at the mirror as I looked at my reflection I just smiled, then screamed and laugh as i felt tears running down my face. I wanna hate you for what you did, But I can't stop loving you since you're the first i ever loved truly but you can't love me for what I am now you never understood my worst. I closed my eyes flashed your lips crashing to the other I chugged the bottle of tequila, told the DJ to play one of my bonus cover of the song that I sang after I saw you with the other. I tried to sing all of my heart out its the alcohol singing my eyes were locked at your direction. 



This is my loving last farewell
I hope you both go rot in hell
This is my loving last farewell
I hope you both go rot in hell

When
Did you love somebody else?
Did you care when you just
Tore my heart to shreds in someone's bed?

Tell me, tell me when
Did you love somebody else?
Did you care when you just
Tore my heart to shreds in someone's bed?
Why don't you take him and go to hell