Chapter Fourteen

Love and Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days went by, Eunhyuk with Siwon's help managed to find out the name of the master of Purple Kiss and was amazed to see that he already had a criminal record, however, that 4 years ago he had left the police's sights because he was quiet without raising any suspicions.

 What irony! Everyone thought so. 

 With Zhoumi's help, they tried to track Heo ManSoo's every move, to know what he did and who he saw, but most of the time, he was holed up at home or at the Purple Kiss. 

  On the other hand, Donghae and Hyukjae's relationship was increasingly domestic and they discovered new feelings together towards each other and themselves. 

 Sungmin and Kyuhyun were still in Seoul, more and more delighted with the evolution and each discovery of the new stage of their life and about the baby.

 

 That day, Hyukjae was sitting in the armchair in the garden while through the glass door that was open he saw Donghae in the kitchen preparing lunch for both of them, he smiled at that sight, put out the cigarette he was smoking and walked calmly to his "prey", pinned him between his body and the kitchen counters. 

 Donghae : Hyuk... (he groaned as he felt a hand under his shirt and a kiss behind his ear)

 

The older man didn't say anything, just turned the smaller one to himself and took his lips, pushing the kitchen utensils aside and giving him the impetus to sit on the counter. Automatically the brunette's legs encircled the CEO's waist as he removed the garment from the latter's top. 

 Hyukjae : There's something I want to tell you (he said with his breathing a little quickened)

 Donghae : What?

 

 They both looked into each other's eyes before once again the omega had a stolen kiss.  

 Hyukjae : These days we've been here (rubbed noses against each other) We've been living a totally domestic life

 Donghae : Is that bad?

 Hyukjae : I love you Donghae 

 

 The younger man was shocked to hear those words, his heart started beating uncontrollably, but a smile was born on his face and he threw himself at the alpha. 

 Donghae : I love you too

 

Eunhyuk put his mouths together again also feeling his heart beating stronger and stronger and his wolf howling with happiness inside him, for having been matched with the omega. Letting himself be carried away by the feeling and the mood that was forming, he picked the other up on his lap carrying him to the room they shared. 

 Lying on the bed, Donghae let out a shy laugh before he felt the alpha on top of him and moaned louder as he felt his being .

 The two felt a sense that that intimate act was different from other ways, but not only because of the feeling they admitted, but also because Donghae had his eyes taken by his wolf for the first time. And that triggered the same attitude in Eunhyuk who had his eyes replaced by a silver gray.

 

The alpha and sniffed the other's neck, the smell of peonies was sweeter than usual eventually affecting him a bit more with his teeth he scratched that area a bit and Donghae submitted that action showed his whole neck giving the older man full access. 

 Hyukjae didn't need to think much as he entered the omega, he lowered his lips a little to near the shoulder and felt the taste of blood in his mouth as his canines sank deeper and deeper.  Their gazes connected again before the older man took the other's mouth and let themselves get lost in that moment.

 

Some time later, 

 Donghae was lying on his side leaning against the larger one while the larger one had one arm behind the back of his head lying face up with the biggest smile on his face. 

 Hyukjae : I can't get enough of saying I love you (he turned his face to the other one stealing a kiss)

 Donghae : I love you too (smiled)

 Hyukjae : Since I ruined the lunch you were making, shall we go out for lunch?

 

 The brunette nodded a little hesitantly. 

 Donghae : Fine 

 

 The alpha had noticed that when they went out together, the omega liked to go to places that didn't have a lot of people or places that could somehow go unnoticed. 

 When Eunhyuk had to go to the company one day, he had invited the younger one, but the younger one had refused with the excuse that it was the other's workplace and he shouldn't be involved in any way. Or when there was a meeting he had to attend, where it was possible to bring his companions, Donghae would sneak out once again with the excuse that he shouldn't go since the older one needed to concentrate on work and with him by his side that would be impossible. 

 Hyukjae even pretended to accept these excuses, but deep down he knew that Donghae was afraid of being recognized by someone and ending up tarnishing the image

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter