Chapter One

Love and Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The street was deserted at that time of night, the moon was barely visible in the sky because it was in its initial phase, the new moon. 

 In the middle of that environment, there was a man with a cigarette in his mouth, dressed in dark clothes and wearing an overcoat down to his feet who walked heavily through the streets until he reached a building that was almost falling down, the place was silent, there was only another man leaning against the door with his arms crossed, but as soon as he saw him he turned away and opened the door that he covered with his muscular body. 

 Step by step he went down and once again there was a less muscular man than the initial one, he greeted him respectfully and opened another door and it was possible to hear music played a medium tone, which managed to give some privacy to some and entertainment to others. 

 The place was nothing luxurious, just a few sofas with tables, tables with chairs where they could enjoy a good rejection and a long bar with chairs to fit them. The walls behind that bar were lined with shelves with bottles of all sorts of alcohol varieties. 

 His cigarette lost the nicotine it had that made him somehow calm down, he put it out in a standing ashtray that was at the beginning of a hallway with several doors. 

 XXX : Eunhyuk (said a voice behind the man who had put out the cigarette)

 Hyukjae : Where is he? (the other one didn't answer) Siwon answer the question! (he demanded already with an irritation in his voice)

 Siwon : Before you go inside, you have to calm down 

 Hyukjae : I will only calm down when I see him 

 Siwon : He's with Heechul (sighed) It's serious 

 Hyukjae : How serious?

 Siwon : Leeteuk has been called to take care of him 

 

 Hyukjae's jaw was too protruding from the force he was making with his teeth from the anger he was feeling. 

 Hyukjae : Lead the way (the taller one nodded) 

 

 Siwon took the first step into the hallway, swallowed dryly and started walking with Eunhyuk in his grasp. He stopped at a door painted blue, took a deep breath and opened it giving permission for the other to enter. 

 In the room it was possible to see two people sitting on the end of the bed around a body lying on that surperficie. Eunhyuk recognized one face, Heechul, but there was another who was totally unknown to him. 

 Siwon : Leeteuk is already arriving with Kangin (he warned, tucking the phone in his pants pocket)

 Heechul : Eunhyuk... (shut up when he stared at him expressionlessly)

 AAA : Hyuk (coughed weakly)

 BBB : Hyung, don't strain yourself (lightly shook the other's hand)

 Heechul : Yes, Sungmin, don't try hard 

Sungmin was the name of the owner of the body that was lying on the bed, with some bruises all over his body, a little already purple and some cuts near his lip. Eunhyuk's stomach twitched at the sight of the state, yes he had seen worse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter