Chapter 1

Meeting my Twin Flame

Meeting my twin flame

Well, I met my twin flame, somewhere in between the mess and my hostel. He was at the brink of laughing. Maybe I seemed too funny to him. After that day we crossed paths my times. One day saw him with his friends, then I approached him. He was smiling knowing my presence beside him, but was ignoring me. I said,’ Someone is blind.’ At this one of his friend started lashing at me. Oh boy! I was not even giving my attention to his friend. My YF told him to stop as its enough. So sweet to be a boy. Next time we met at the mess. He was very silly. Like this we met 2 or 3 times in the mess. On second last day of my visit we took a selfie. There he had toothy smile. That smile, that was the very 1st thing that made my heart flatter. It changed my viewpoint towards him. After that I started to see him as an Attractive boy. Same day, we crossed our paths my times. During night, we were walking beside each other. He offered me to go to south campus and see Stars. I was not able to. But he promised to see when he would come back. It took him too long to come, almost 2 hours, As he was taking too long to come, I kept on calling him and he too answered each call. When he finally came, he asked me,’ What am I, to you?’ That time I didn’t had any answer and at same time my roommate came and asked me to come back to room. I wanted to stay back with him. He too proposed me to go to sleep. Next morning, my last day at campus, I bugged him to go to have breakfast with me. He was doing all things with the speed of an aunt.  And when he finally got ready he took two other friends of his with each other. On the way I complained, ‘Why taking them with us? Suppose you are on a date, then will you take them along too?’

He said,’ But that’s not the case.’  I told him, ‘that’s the case, we are on a date. See, I even have a hairstyle.’  He said,’ But I am not ready’.   Still I was the one who win in the end. When we went to the Oak mess, we sat on a chair opposite to each, Later on the way to S11 we even held hands. That was just for 10 sec. After breakfast, before parting our ways, I was complaining, why he didn’t give his hand for holding. He instantly offered but I refuged as we were in public. In lunch time, when I was making collages and posting them on my status, he complained why I didn’t put his pic in the collage. I said,’ The collage includes photo with brothers tag. And second one  photo with sisters tag. Do you want to be in between. Moreover I just posed another collage with photos with best friend tag. Go and See that.’   He was literally jealous. After a second he asked to remove it. I refused, weird na, 1st he asked to put it and secondly he asked to remove it. Later in evening during snacks time, I went to his hostel room. He was sleeping like a baby, looking so cute when he sensed my presence, he was all jumping. Our face were just 15 cm away. He asked me not to come too close. He was taking too long and I was complaining like a girlfriend. Suddenly I received a call from my best brother/friend to come to mess. I went to the mess, ignoring him. Later on after having snacks, I texted my TF to come to mess if he wants. Guess what, he came with a piece of a sweet. I got attracted to the sweet and asked him to put  it in my mouth, like I was his girlfriend.  When there was only small piece left, I refused to take. He plead but went to vain. He asked others to have it. All refused. He asked my permission to go again. I was angry at him. If he meant to leave, why he came? ‘ You asked me to’, he said. I ignored him and allowed him to go. After 2-3 min, I went behind him. I called him to come back and suddenly I saw one of my brothers. I ended the call and asked brother for a selfie. After selfie session, I called him again, he too was complaining like a jealous boyfriend. Like this we wasted our time together. Well I wont call that wasting time, but still we can do other more valuable things in that place. It was my time to go then I called him to say bye. We parted our ways. There were my parents at the gate of my hostel, and my room key were with my roommate. For that I had to go to the hall were the session was held. I got my time to see my TF again. I called him to come fast. For him, I took a bunch of flowers. In lift, I gave it to him. ‘SO SWEET’, he commented. We even held hands for the last time. I was taking my time before letting it go.  At end, we just had a handshake.

In car, I messaged him-‘On the way to home’. He sent the pic of those flowers with beautiful background. That time I realized, I love him, the whole universe. Back at home I got to know he is actually my Twin Flame.See the source image