ONE 1

Survivors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ONE. 

Doctor Lee Hyukjae is a heart surgeon doctor. He works at Seoul Hospital in South Korea. He is very famous because his excellence skill in surgery. Everyone admire him and many love him including his patients. 

Today he go to work like normal. He meet the nurse Tina. She is his good friend. "Any new patient today?"

"Yes. He is refered to you doctor Lee. He will come in 2 hours."

"Great. I always love treating new patient. Hope I can help him best i can."

"Don't worry Doctor Lee. You are the best in this hospital! No one can beat you. All your patient healthy too after come see you." Tina praise him. She smile and Hyukjae feel better. Then another doctor come to the counter. He looking very tired 

"Yesung hyung, you still here? You should rest." Hyukjae worried when he sees his fellow doctor Yesung. Yesung had bad dark circles under his eyes. His face thin and pale. He look like sick. 

"I am fine. Still need to see patients today." Yesung says. Smile at Hyukjae and Tina. "I'll be fine. Don't worry. It's my job." 

Hyukjae still worried. He wants to help Yesung treat his patient but Hyukjae needs to prepare to see his new patient too. He wish Yesung luck and say goodbye to Tina. He must do his best for his new patient. 

 

 

 

Hyukjae meet his new patient. He is a young boy. He looks very tired and skinny but his face is beautiful. He is very handsome. Hyukjae talks kindly to him. "Hello Lee Donghae. My name is Doctor Lee Hyukjae. I am here to help you."

Donghae is very shy. He greets Hyukjae then hide behind his brother. His mother only sigh. "I'm sorry doctor Lee. Uri Donghae is shy kid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter