PROLOUGE

Out Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two moons shines perfectly besides eachother, few of the vehicles flying in extreme speed and Wendy only feels proud to see the latest design of her getting used by the skycity. She looks below and misses the raw feeling of living in the sand society although most of them have moved above in the few years. It’s a good thing for their land because the initial plan was to rule the sky and with extremely talented people and high technology, they accomplished it quite well. 

 

“ing hell! The traffic is crazy up there, skyroad 05 is blocked cause of some stupid rebellious student. Not to mention, my buddy almost ran out of fuel.” Wendy walks back in and the balcony automatically closes, she eyes her bestfriend slash coworker, Joy and laughs at the choice of dressing.

 

“I told you to upgrade it to the new system; it automatically fills the tank. Also, where in the hell did you get that suit? Don’t tell me it’s what Johnny’s Silk are selling this season?” 

 

Joy gives her the finger, “This suit is the latest trend, everyone in this boring society is going to change their dull grey suit to this magnificent navy ones.” 

 

“Still regretting not marrying Johnny?” Wendy jokes, pressing some buttons in her watch and a robot casually brings in two cups of coffee.

 

“It’s freaking one in the morning with two full moons, and you’re offering me a coffee??” Joy rolls her eyes, flicking the robot’s head and as usual, the robot groans while marching away. “I wouldn’t want to marry a pure skier whose only life revolves around suits, Wendy.”

 

“He’s extremely rich.”

 

“I have two lavish pods in M-6 area. I’m way richer than him.”

 

“I…I had somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter