One

Selca
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I mean Ji-min what is wrong with you now???  because if I were you, I WOULD FLIRT WITH THAT GIRL OVER THERE!!”

but I'm just saying Yoo Ji-min, that she is cute, looks like she fits your IDEAL TYPE that is higher than Mt. Fuji."

 

I am Yoo Ji-min a university student and the ones annoyingly sitting beside me is my best friend Aeri Uchinaga who nags me a lot about my standard of someone to date too high and most of the time I love her but now I kinda don’t…

 

Ji-min released a deep sighed, cheek in palm and eyes in a daze.

 


Aeri had a point though, it’s rare for her to find someone interesting ,who can make her heart flutter at first sight despite lot of guys trying to court her and just flat rejected on the first date  , but the girl on the corner did have this cute, goofy ambiance about her that made her pretty damn adorable with her bob cut hair , puffy cheeks and huge eyeglass but it does not make her look like a nerd type it was like it adds something to her charming point that accentuates her cute nose more while using her phone .

 

Not like every day I can find attractive girl like her right??

 

 

The girl wasn't doing anything special for real, but Ji-min can’t take her eyes off of her, looks like the stranger had a bored look on her face and Ji-min can see those adorable pouts and scrunched on the nose. She had blonde hair ,  out of all colours the almighty one could have chosen from, yet it complemented her pale skin well. Ji-min can’t say out loud it to Aeri because she does not like to be teased endlessly.

 


"So, Ji-min what will you do now? Want me to get her Kakao talk ID or number???. “

 

Ji-min glanced at Aeri, raising an eyebrow with more sass than she intended, but seems that her friend don’t see it as she was busy staring at the girl across them.

 


"I guess you're right, she is totally my type," Ji-min murmured lowly.


I hope Aeri get the hint that I like this one. Ji-min crossing her fingers.

 


The café date/ best friend talk time they both suggested turned out to be the good choice for Ji-min, with a bonus of good view.


It was too early for Ji-min, she lacks sleep for 3 consecutive days already as she was trying to get her thesis done for her class that was due on Monday.

 

It’s good for me to see her but I don’t feel like I am in my best appearance today,

 

I should have put on more make up to conceal these eyebags.

 

I should have dressed up instead of skinny jeans and this university shirt.

 


Its Sunday now, and she does not say anything to Aeri as the latter seems enjoying her life and she does not say that she had no sleep as her friend was a beam of sunshine, as always. She was always a morning person, and a night owl at the same time. Ji-min wondered if her friend ever actually slept sometimes.

 

 

Not since her girlfriend often to make nightly visits in Aeri’s unit.


Ji-min thought with a smirk.

 


They don’t live in the same condo unit, but they are neighbours, and Ji-min could tell one if  Ningning is coming as her voice is so loud that she can hear it inside her unit, and she can tell how much those two are in love and most of the time it’s cringey that she want to separate them to have a relaxing day.


But most of the time I envy them, how can they find someone who fits to them.

 

Like I know Aeri is a straight girl before she met Ningning and they bicker like cat and mouse before but now things turn 180 degrees.

 

I guess love makes people preferences change.

 

When will I ever find my person?

 


"She doesn't really seem like my type though, you know, I like gguys?" Ji-min denying what she said a moment later but still eyeing the stranger from head to toe.


"She kinda looks like a player to me, and that eyeglass is just for show off."

 


Aeri just snort and groan, "You haven't even talk to her and you judge her personality? And don’t close your taste to guys only, what if she is a good one  you gonna regret badmouthing her, and not all people are gonna be your knight in shining armor. Especially not here and in this generation”

 

 

Ji-min rolled her eyes and groaned ,letting her head fall softly to the table as she look at her friend,

"But Aeri! There has to be one guy out there, I just need one! One GOOD on—e, !!!" Ji-min emphasized the word guy but her voice betrayed her as she stuterred.

 

"And what if that person is a girl and she is the one right here? She might be it!" Aeri prodded,

 

"She already has the attractive factor down, that's already one out of your LONG LONG list of ideal type." Aeri won’t back out to her friend like that.

 

 

Ji-min grumbled an inaudible words against her forearm, at which Aeri glared hard at her now and looked back to the girl they were talking about.


“She really did have that attractive factor down all right look at those eyes. YOO JI-MIN like for real I know girls will fall at those eyes like a gravity!!!”

 


"Okay, okay, you don't have to go find out her life story right now, but at least try to get her number and says that it is for your research studies that you need a respondent that you just met somewhere , trust me it was just a casual flirt and talk to her you see her again alright like you need her help then TA-DA , maybe spark will happen?" Aeri insisted, "I still think you're making a mistake by not doing it now though."


I swear Aeri knows how to flirt when did my friend become like this???

 

 


Ji-min sat up again, "It's not like she's dying off, I'm just waiting for a sign alright? That she's the one. I'll probably end up forgetting about her, anyways not like I and her are studying in one university cause if she was in our school I bet I know her cause she looks like someone who can be famous just by breathing."

 

 

 

"Well let’s see what will happen now," Aeri said smugly while unlocking Ji-min’s phone.

 

 

 

Ji-min eyed her friend carefully, glancing between her and the cute girl "Aeri, what are you doing, WHAT ARE YOU-—-"

 

 


Ji-min said a final tone in her voice but her friend does not even flinched.

 

 

 

"Shh, relax, it was nothing , just look at what am I gonna do," Aeri giggled, holding up Ji-min’s phone in front of her face.

 

 

“Best friends shared passwords on phone right??”

 

 

Now I regret doing that Aeri…I will change it for my safety purposes.

 

 

 

"Don't Aeri!" Ji-min whispered-shouted, gritting her teeth.

 

 

 

It spells trouble again cos of her. Yaaahhh!!!

 

 

 

 

Aeri opened her phone and took a photo of the attractive stranger and zoomed in on the girl they were talking about, ignoring Ji-min’s loud complaint.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter