I don't get a thank you?

Operation 1:Stealing Miss Im Nayeon's heart and Money(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boyfriend by Dove Cameron 

Author's POV

"What?are you kidding me?my parents are looking for you"Nayeon answered irritatedly while talking to her boyfriend while using her phone.She's expecting her boyfriend to come with her to be her date at the party with her parents but seems like her boyfriend is busy doing something else.

 

"Just leave!"Nayeon's hold from the phone tightens when her boyfriend suddenly ended the call.

 

Nayeon is very sure that her jerk boyfriend probably inside of a bar or in a club because of the background sounds she's hearing while talking to her boyfriend by the phone.

 

""Nayeon curses while thinking of what excuse she's going to use when her parents ask about her boyfriend.

 

"Umm hi there?"Nayeon was startled because of the soft voice she heard because she's pretty sure she's alone outside of her parents house by their garden.

 

The party is held inside of her parents house with all of her parents guest,probably people that knows her parents or works from her parents.

 

Nayeon turn around to face the person who called her.She was taken back at how gorgeous the lady Infront of her look like,taking her breath away.

 

"Im Nayeon right?Mr. Im is looking for you"The woman Infront of her said making Nayeon to stop staring at her.

 

"Why?"Nayeon asks,even though she already know why.

 

"What do you mean why?your own father is looking for you and your asking me why?"Nayeon let out a sigh while rolling her eyes at the woman infront of her.

 

"There's nothing wrong if I ask what's the reason!"Nayeon retorts.

 

And what with the accent?.Nayeon thought, because on how the woman Infront of her talk.

 

"I'm sorry,I'm Myoui Mina by the way"Mina introduce herself giving Nayeon a small smile while putting her hand out.Mina was expecting Nayeon to accept her hand for a hand shake but Im Nayeon just stared at it and then walking pass her,leaving Mina behind that made Mina clicked her tongue at the sudden rudeness and cold aura she's receiving from Im Nayeon.

 

"Rude"Mina mumbles glancing back at the woman walking away from her back inside of the mansion probably owns by Im Nayeon's parents.

 

Mina is wearing a formal attire,a black coat with white shirt under her coat,partner with black trouser and she's wearing a glass because she have a poor eye sight.

 

"Damn,seems like it's gonna be hard for my work"Mina mumbles before walking back inside of the mansion still her eyes are glued at Im Nayeon who's now across the room talking to her parents with alot of guests walking and talking inside of the room.

 

"She have a boyfriend"Mina look at her friend who spoke who's already standing beside her.

 

"I know,I did a little research before you,but she's still a good catch,imagine how huge money we can steal from her when my hands are finally wrapped around her"Mina explained and then grabbing the glass of wine on Momo's hand and then drinking it all up and then putting it back to Momo's hand.

 

"I kinda think,you will be having a hard time wrapping your hands around her,just look at her attitude"Momo said,staring at Nayeon same with Mina.The both of them look at Nayeon who's rolling and giving her parents a attitude.

 

Mina smirks,while thinking what kind of service Nayeon gave her awhile ago.",I like bad girls specially their money"Mina replied glancing at Momo with a smirk and then Momo gave her devilish smile too at Mina's words before looking back again to Nayeon.

 

"Her boyfriend isn't coming,it's a good thing actually,I'll have this great opportunity to talk to her to make her fall for my bait"Mina said while observing every move of Nayeon one of the richest daughter from one of the richest people living on the country the fact that Nayeon don't need to work for her to earn money.

 

"You're really into her money"Momo said with a scoffed.

"Definitely,she will be the one saving me from my debt from Park Jihyo"Mina replied and then her lips forming a smirk analyzing every curve of the woman she's staring at from head to toe.

 

"And into her body"Mina added.

 

Myoui Mina and Hirai Momo been friends since Mina started to work.Hirai Momo been her partner after years and until now for gambling,stealing and any illegal doings but one thing they don't commit killing a person.

 

"Luckily Jihyo hasn't found you yet or else your dead now,"Momo said letting out a faint chuckle watching as Mina's left brow rise up.

 

"Her men are to weak and slow to haunt and kill me.I just have to pay her and then she will stop chasing me and to do that I need Nayeon's money because for now I'm broke"Mina replied.Mina know she shouldn't have dared to steal worth billion of money worth from Jihyo and just to get stolen from her by the company she's working and now Jihyo is haunting for her to sue her.

 

"The company betrayed us,they should be thankful that we didn't report them,well actually we couldn't because we will be inside the jail too with them"Momo replied letting out a sigh at how much money they lost and the fact that they don't have any choice.

 

"Luckily we already quit working for them,we only work for ourselves now"Mina and Momo only have their own selfs without Money and a decent job.

 

"Still someone is haunting for us,well only haunting for you"Momo said giving Mina a tap on her shoulder before leaving Mina on the plan.

 

Mina watches Nayeon walk away from her parents making her way out of the mansion.

 

"It's show time baby"Mina whispered to herself before following Nayeon behind walking out of the mansion.

 

Mina saw Nayeon get inside of her car driving away.Mina quickly ran towards her car,starting her engine before following Nayeon using her car.

 

"Now where are you heading Im Nayeon"Mina mumbles slightly tapping her fingers that's on the steering wheel while following Nayeon from behind.

 

Vroom vroom...

 

"ing bull"Nayeon mumbles while parking her car Infront of a club.She have decided to broke up with her boyfriend tonight after embarrassing her Infront of her own parents.

 

Mina on the other hand parked her car a few meters away from Nayeon and then going out of her car when she saw Nayeon storming inside of a small door with guards guarding it.Mina saw how the guards didn't let Nayeon get through the club so she have decided to walk towards them wearing a sly smile.

 

"She's with me"Nayeon stare at the person who said those words.

 

Mina gave Nayeon a smile that made Nayeon to roll her eyes on her making Mina's smile to fade.Mina get her card out of her pocket and then giving it to one of the guards guarding the door.

 

Mina step beside Nayeon putting her hands around the woman's waist before leaning towards Nayeon's ear to whisper something."Just play along"Mina whispered before lifting her head up giving the two guards a smile.

 

"You may go in Ma'am"One of the card said before giving Mina back her card.

 

Nayeon didn't want to be in this situation,with a stranger's hand wrapped around her hand it annoys her and she kinda feel safe(?).

 

Mina and Nayeon walk inside of the club with Mina's hand still wrap around Nayeon's waist.

 

When they are both inside of the club with lots of people dancing,drinking and a stripper dancing in the middle of the club.Nayeon quickly shoved Mina's hand away from her ways before glaring at Mina.

 

"You don't have to do that!"Nayeon blurted out crossing her arms infront of Mina.Mina could only let out a faint chuckle."You should be thankful that I helped you get in"Mina replied earning another eye roll from Nayeon.

 

Nayeon was about to question Mina about how she followed her when suddenly she saw her boyfriend in the middle of the crowd kissing someone.

 

Mina look at where Nayeon is looking at only to find Nayeon's boyfriend kissing a girl that's not Nayeon.

 

Nayeon slowly walk towards her boyfriend with Mina following her behind.

 

Nayeon's boyfriend is busy kissing with the girl with his eyes close that she didn't notice that her girlfriend is watching him kiss someone else.He can't help it she starts to wonder at the woman's body that's Infront of him, opening his eyes only to find out Nayeon her girlfriend looking at him blankly that made him push the girl away from him.

 

"Babe?what are you doing here?"Nayeon's boyfriend said stepping towards Nayeon that his finally Infront of her.

 

Nayeon scoffed."Everything ends here and don't call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter