The meeting

Miracle can happens when i am with you.

After Knowing her brother and solving his problems she felt accomplished, most of all since her quarrel with Jun ho finally is solved by them thanks to their sincerity.


On the other end she, who kept her simple tough like in a small house started to finally understnad the world a bit better than before she became lawyer. There are still many things she still need to understand to become a complete person, it's...it's hard but she is trying very hard to become better in this aspect.


"Attorney woo, so you finally found another kind of feeling"


"YES!" She said happily staring with all the joy she is capable of at her boyfriend. He smiled all happy giving off a calming yet genuinely relieved expression in seeing her happy.


He walked closer while many people where busy going to work and passing them by. She raised her eyes to meet his. It was still a bit difficult but she improved since they became a couple, she can finally watch his loving eyes for more time than she could have ever hoped for. Woo young woo, never felt this way before and her heart as always when he is near, became erratic making that sound so familiar to her.


"Was that sense of fulfillment thanks to me?" She felt embarrassed, for a moment she looked around her and he noticed her small and cute face becoming red. It was the first time. Many people always say it's hard being with a person like her, who is a genious yet have a disability, there are more reason to let go than to stay, but not for him. She became his entire world, this girl in front of him, is trying hard to come out and meet his world, she is trying to understand and she realized it was not easy for him to be by her side yet she is still trying and doing it, he was glad she think so much for him, that she worried about him. This girl who is brave and naive at the same time, put all the Hanbada firm playing around her little finger, and he...is the first one to ever be gladly played with. Because he know there is no one but her who can make him feel like this,hurt, lonely but so happy and in love at the same time. Also he is not all that naive, if she can twist him around his finger he is not less than her. because he have his ways to complete her. He love when he have to teach her how to be in a relationship and when she does catch up to it, she is brave enough to make the first step. People don't know her. People don't understand the treasure she is to him and sometimes he can't help but feel anxious, after he broke up with her he became terrified and understood he can never let her go or be away from her. So even if it's in the office and they cannot display their affection, they have their own language.


She nod lightly before slowly meeting his eyes again. "Yes... you are the one who made me realize this feeling...just after i saw you" He smile...so much he had to cover his mouth or he would feel like he is an idiot.


"Seriously...you are..."


"Hu?" She tilted her head confused but curious to learn " What am i?"


"You are a teaser..."


"No...i am not"


"Yes you are"


"I am sure i am not...because." He then smiled hopeless and defeated, caressing her head he said " Let's go to work shall we?" He started to walk and she smiled touching the place he just patted. But then once again she remembered,i am still not a teaser you know?"


"AHahah"


-----


In the office they both went their way, she started to review a few cases when she was called by a person she knew.


"Yobuseyo?"


"........"


"Hu?"


"Wo yong woo?" After listening to the reason of the person she quickly ran out of the office. Jun ho was not aware of it since he had work to do and was not at his usual desk. When he wanted to go and eat together with her and realized she was not inside he became confused.


"Where did she go?"


"Jun ho sshi? What are you doing standing at the door?"


" O...sorry Soo Yeon, well...i was"


"AAA, where you going to see your girlfriend? Well mee too so..."


"She is not inside? I was about to call you and see if she was with you"


"O...no she is not...strange,o well maybe she is studying a new case or." Suddenly one of their colleagues just answered their question.


"If you are searching for attorney woo she just run out of the office like a runner"


"What? Are you sure? "


"Yea."

"Thanks", they got worried and looked at each other, Jun ho tried to call her but there was no answer


"Jun ho there are some documents to be reviewed, please come and look at them"


"Ok..."He was reluctant but Choi Soo Yeon assured him" I will call you when i reach her. Don't worry you know how she is"

"Ok, thanks" The both of them went back to their respective roles but some strange feeling lingered inside them.


Time passed and the two of them did not see her return not even looking at their calls, in the end few hours went by and there where still no news.


When suddenly his phone made a sound, he jumped from the seat, he was sure it was her. This time he will surely scold her for worrying him so much. Before even watching if it was really her or not, he didn't care at all about who was near him and just said aloud his piece of mind.


"Woo young woo, is this the time to call? Do you know how worried i was? I tried to call you so many times, even you friend tried to..."


"Are you...her guardian perhaps?" Suddenly his hand trembled and his voice became lower.

"Guardian?...I am her boyfriend...you are?"


"I see...well i am doctor park and i am calling from the hospital...she is in grave conditions and we saw..."


"What hospital?" After knowing where she was he run out of the law firm like a desperate man, Choi Soo Yeon who who saw him called out his name.


"Jung ho! Where are you going?"


" Woo young woo she had an accident" With despair and terror in his eyes she almost got an art attack and grabbed his hand " Let's go" She also ran with him and took his car.


She made a few calls and told them what happened.


---------


Few hours earlier


In a car a woman was looking out of the window, in silence extremely calm, like never before.


"Attorney tae su mi. We may be late for your appointment"


"Mmm, how come?"

"It seemed to be an accident ahead of us..."


"I see...is there no way to pass by?"


"Let me see..."After awhile the car ahead started to move slowly and so the driver finally could go as well.


"It seems like something big happened..."


"Well it happens sometimes" As she looked out of the window and saw the girl laying down on the road with blood all around her she felt a bit sorry but nothing else, a fleeting moment of pity that will go away in a matter of seconds. The instant she looked away and closed her eyes unconsciously that image replayed itself in her head then she quickly opened her eyes.


"Stop the car..."


"What? But we are in the middle of the road "


"Stop the car!!!" He abruptly stopped and she run out of it. The weather became suddenly cloudy and finally started to rain. It was as if the sky where crying in her stead. She who never cared about that noisy and disabled girl, who was yet someone who came to her life with bravery and that rejected her cruelly in many ways...she who always destroyed her plans...but who was always that tiny bit of conscience that convinced her to change her ways...woo yeon woo...was now laying down in the road in a pool of blood...emotionless with her eyes closed. "She could not utter a word, the woman just walked like she was in disbelief. Something inside her felt like it torn itself apart, it was something that made her nauseous.


"Stop! no one can go near the accident"


She said nothing but struggled with all her mind as if she was fighting for her life.


"Let me pass"

"NO!"


"LET ME SEE HER!!! SHE IS MY...-" At that point she crawled on the ground while the ambulance put her on a small bed to get inside the ambulance. At that moment her small arm fell out and was hanging in mid air. It was enough to make her terrified, as if she let go of something. The daughter she saw seemed as if she was dying... tears formed in her eyes and for the second time in her life, she cried her eyes out for this girl, who painfully kept on hurting her again and again, cruelly like this.
The ambulance departed and her driver quickly took her insde the car. "Madam what happened? You are drenched! I will bring you home immediately-"


"Follow that ambulance"


"W-what?" She gulped her saliva and wiped away the tears mixed with the rain.


"Quickly follow the ambulance!" Confused he quickly started the engine and even if he didn't understand, the driver followed her orders.


When she finally arrived, the little girl was quickly brought in the emergency room.


"What happened? " As the doctors talked between themselves she run out to reach them.

"That girl...how is she?" The doctors where startled and confused about the woman who was drenched in water. But they understood that she was someone who could happen to knew who the little girl was.


"Who are you madam? We still don't know exactly what happened. But how do you know the girl?"


" I am..." She hesitated, if world get out of the hospital it would be the end of her career. But now she could care less. "I am her mother...how is she...my..." As she said those painful words with trembling hands tears fell out of her eyes.


"She is my daughter...please...tell me!"


"Madam..." Right at that moment one of their colleagues called the oldest one. "Professor! Quickly! Something is wrong!" Seeing that the doctor run toward the surgery room, tae su mi stopped him"


"Doctor!"


"I will try my best so..."


"She has autism!..."After he eard her he stared at his colleague and made a profound sigh. He said nothing but only rushed to the operating room. She sat down on the waiting room, scared like never in her life, not even when she was about to be discovered in her misconducts and misbehavior.


She grabbed her phone and for a moment she hesitated...there was not even time to call some specialists but either way she called the best doctors she knew in that hospital and even outside. It was fortunate that the one who was operating her was the best of the best, yet now she have to call the one who she never wanted to ear about again. Still there was no need because he came running right trough the door, together with the rest of the Hanbada team. There she saw a man who she remembered was called Junh Ho , he was terrified even more than the other people, that kind of expression could be recognized in the same way she is at that moment. She is sure her face would be still exactly the same. Even if she was curious of the reason why, he toughts quickly, to the man who is her ex lover and the one who made her grow into such a fine lady even if she is a dauther with disability. Woo Gwang Ho,the man who could barely move, but he run inside the waiting room, screaming for her name and calling for a doctor he is a wreck at the moment. She can barely stay still herself even thought she was someone who knew her for just a few months, how could a parent who raised her till adulthood not crumble in despair, what would she feel if it was his son in that situation, she didn't want to even think about it. As sad as she was, she went to his side and when he saw her he quickly attacked her.


"Was it you?...was this your fault?!"


"I...calm down" She tried to reason with him but he was furious


" How could you be so cruel?" He started to cry while Jun ho and the other tried to intervene "She is your daughter! How could you try to kill her?! She...didn't want anything from you! How could you! How could you destroy that child happiness!" He crumbled on the ground while everyone around them who heard the news remained speechless. "So it was true...the rumors" She remembered what her friend told her, with sadness in her eyes. Jun Ho recalled the latest memory he got, about the one who he believes is one of her employee, who gave her an envelope. Woo yong woo was nervous and now he understand the reason why. Jun ho who lost all his reason and also went against her face to face. "Did you...did you try to hurt her?...is this...your fault?" His eyes where furious, but he did not scream at her like her father did, instead his tone is far more effective in a low but rage full tone. She deserved everything but not this accusation, Not once did she want to hurt her and never tried to get rid of her, killing her. There was no way she could bear to do that, even tough she was the torn in her eyes, even if she was her only weakness, she could never bear to do so, that is the reason she would not accept what they just said.


"I never...i never wanted to hurt her"


"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Screamed her ex lover.


"BECAUSE I SAW HER IN THE ROAD COVERED IN BLOOD! BECAUSE!...even if i tried to avoid her! she...already...she is...my DAUGHTER!" She fell on the ground, crying like he never saw her, not even when he begged her not to leave...she is now...crying for his little girl...suddenly her driver came with new and dry clothes and after he saw the situation he came to her rescue.


"She went under the rain only to see who she was!...my madam, came back like this and wanted me to follow the ambulance how dare you people accuse her of murder!" Everyone finally realized the conditions she was in, at that time no one could even blame her anymore. Everyone where desperate and sad. Jun ho sat down looking at the operation room as if it would be his salvation or his end. After many hours and many people who passed by, finally the doctor came out.


"Doctor how is she?" Everyone where very anxious yet hopeful, the doctor made a round of observation and then he answered. "The operation went well, but she lost a lot of blood. "

Everyone where very happy and finally felt like living but then the doctor said something that made them go back to hell.


"Since she lost so much blood and the fact that the patient is autistic, there is a possibility of...permanent damage to her brain"

"What?" Asked the father who almost fainted, yet Jun ho kept on asking.


"But it's not sure right? There is nothing that is sure right?" The doctor looked at the young man.


"Are you the one i talked over the phone?" He nodded.


With great humanity the doctor answered "Speaking from a doctor point of view...i am sure she won't be the same person you knew anymore...but as a man and human being, i can tell also tell you that a miracle can always happen." Jun ho didn't ear the last part but the phrase about her not being the same, he heard it clearly. The doctor patted him lightly as a form of encouragement, on his shoulder before finally leaving. He saw blurry all of a sudden and fainted, the father now had to take care of him too while the mother felt like throwing up and run to the hospital bathroom.


When she washed her face her phone rang, seeing the caller it was her son who was pardoned in a way and young woo, became his role model. He always talked about how great she was and how much he felt like wanting to become closer to her...but now...would it be alright for her to tell him about what happened?


"Yobuseyo?" Her voice was tired and nasal, she cried so much there was nothing she could do to hide it.


"Mom what happened?"


"N...nothing..."


"What do you mean nothing?...Anyway i want to see young woo again i hope it's ok with you" At that moment she started crying again

"Mom...mom why are you crying like this?"


" She...she, maybe...it will be hard for you to meet her..."


"Why? Mom where are you?!" Te su mi finally talked with him about what happened and after some time he came running to the hospital asking where she was.


------------


Days went by and young woo was still unconscious, unfortunately even thought many stayed there with her she had not even moved a finger.


"Jun ho, you should go and take a rest i will take it from here" Her brother said to the poor man but he touched her hand and held it tight. He smiled sadly "It's ok...i want to stay with her maybe who know...she is going to wake up soon and i want to be the first she see"


"I understand but you didn't sleep at all, after work you come here...you will collapse this way"


"It's ok...i am fine...i will fight with her...she is brave and will come back for sure...yes i will fight with her" Then she brought her hand into touching his forehead as if to pray to god to let her come back to him.


The night came soon and so almost a month went by, day by day many people came to stay with her but someone still was always on time to stay there not giving up for a second. He always talked about his days and sometimes he talked about her lovely dolphins and whales, but to make sure she never forget him, Jung ho always tell her about how much they love each other and how they met, what he felt and what he wanted to do. So many things he wanted to let her do and date her too. Her air grew well and he took care well of them, he liked how it was on her,


"You look beautiful with long hair you know?...i also want to stop calling you attorney woo...when we are a couple, you also should just call me jun ho...alright?" For a time his eyes filled with tears, he tried his best but sometimes it was very hard to stay by her side and talking to someone who would probably never talk to him anymore, he was almost loosing his strength.


"Please...please wake up" He cried leaning his forehead onto the bed. When suddenly he felt a hand touching his head. it gently and when he slowly raised his stare, he saw her still laying on the bed, but her eyes where open and for the first time since he knew her, she never looked away from him. It was a very long time she said nothing and neither did he. Jun ho could not believe it,


"Young...woo?" He waited to get an answer from her, so with hoping eyes as if to test her, the trembling boy waited.


She slowly, very slowly nodded. Her hand this time caressed his cheek. "It's been awhile..." She said with a very slow and small voice. He slowly got up from the chair and and grabbed her hand. Kissing it many times again and again, he caressed her small face gently afraid to hurt her who became even thinner than before. Like a vase made of precious and expensive material. "I am not dreaming am i? I am not" He was so pitiful that she started to cry too. Young woo who was very weak tried her best to raise her upper body so she could hug him in her arms. This act was so loving and comforting it was the best feeling for Jun Ho.


Mean while from outside the door voices came.


"She need to be monitored for awhile more but...i have to say that her conditions have improved more than i could have predicted. Still it's not an indicator that she will wake up anytime soon"

"Thanks" A man's voice was heard and also a woman thanked him. Suddenly the door opened and since they heard Jun Ho crying everyone freaked out and run inside the room when they saw a scene they never imagined could have happened, not even in their wildest dreams.


"Y...young woo" She was hugging the crying man and when she heard his voice Jun ho slowly parted from her embrace. He was a wreck and wiped his tears.


"She...woke up she..."


"...D...daughter...do you know who i am?" She smiled and opened her arms, a simple yet powerful feeling" Dad...come here" He run to her side. "Jun ho walked to the side and let them have their time whole tae su mi watched the scene but said nothing she just cried and smiled. This sight was seen by the small girl. She stared at her and her mother didn't know what to do. "Tae...su mi"


"Yea..."


"Why are you crying?"


A question simple and easy but very difficult at the same time. The woman bit her lips as she tried to smile. Wiping her tears she looked at her. Her father stopped hugging her and instead turned to watch tae su mi.


"She helped you...to have the best treatment here. She was a great help to you"


"I know" She raised an hand who was visibly weak and said" Come here" Tae su mi finally cried and slowly walked to her daughter, who patted her back. So unfamiliar and yet so moving.


"Yea...can all of you get out? I need to visit her" They did what he asked of them and he did all kind of exams and they waited for hours. Finally he came to them and said in a very surprised voice.
"I never saw anything like this. "

"What do you mean? Is something wrong with her brain? But it seemed perfectly fine to me" Said Jun ho and at those words the doctor answered. " She should have autism right?"


" Yes...O my god, it became worse" Asked Tae su mi" But contrary to her expectation he said. "She is no longer affected by it i mean there is no way she had it in the first place. "


Jun ho remained petrified "That's impossible. "


"I looked at everything and made sure of all the possibilities but, this girl has not even the slightest sign of being disabled. She is very intelligent but there is nothing more. Other than a miracle...i have no idea of what it could be"


-------------------------


A week later she was discharged and everyone where expecting her at the bar of their friends. She started rehabilitation right after, she felt better and made good progress so she can almost walk alone still Jun ho never left her side.


"Woo yong!!!" Her best friend hugged her, this time their usual greeting could not be done since she was not in her best form. Woo yong woo stared at her and smiled. Dong Geurami this time could no longer fake her laughter and as she saw her smiling friend she hugged her and cried so did everyone. who where very moved by her.


"Anyway...you need to change style, this is not good anymore. I mean, you are such a beautiful girl."


"I am?"


"Ya! Of course you are!" Young woo looked at Jun ho hesitant and he smiled.


"Anyway are you sure you are...i mean...you are no longer"


"I am fine now...i mean i can finally look around just the same way you all did till now"


"Ok now let's sit down and eat something...hurray!"

"Anyway can i ask you what happened that day?"


"...I don't remember much since it happened all in an instant but ,i clearly remember the man face" She stopped for awhile and touched her arms as if to reassure herself.


"If you don't want to don't talk"


"It's ok i can do it." She became braver and decided to talk trying to recall what happened "I will later submit an identikit but...i think it was not an accident"


"Why do you say so asked Choi Soo Yeon"


"Because i remember his eyes...i can never forget it...not even if i wanted to"


"What do you mean daughter?"


"He was smiling as he was approaching he did it voluntary"


"My god" Min ho said "We should investigate "


"We will for sure"


"I will also do my part in this"


A few days later our girl was preparing in her room " Are you for real? Do you really want to go on this way? I mean, you have such a nice body, so why are you hiding it while going out?"


"But i don't think this is proper"


"Hell yea, if it's proper! Go and put this on! I will make your man fall head over heels with you"


"But this is too much" She said but her best friend heard no reason. That is why in the end she won.


"I want to change" Said Young woo looking herself in the mirror "Not a chance..."


"...I will go...i have time..."


"OPS... THERE IS NO TIME ANYMORE" Dong Geurami opened the window and screamed " She will be right out" Before he could answer she went back inside and pushed her out of her room and giving her all she needed. Young woo was finally in front of him.


When Jun ho saw her he became speechless, Woo young was quite embarrassed and could not hide her thoughts. She looked at him and saw his reaction. Dong Geurami grinned since she knew what was going on.


"I will go now since my job is done... bye!" She run outside of the door and woo young complained as she saw her friend leave.


" I want to change... i feel like i am not myself" Then she saw her boyfriend and pouted. " You also think i am not good in it right?"


" No...you are...beautiful" he took her hand and took her outside. Jun ho was touching the sky with a finger. He know she was beautiful but right now she was fabulous, she wore a halter neck dress that showcase its urban charm paired by a black and white mini dress with a sharp contrast of colors with long boots and with a solid shape which showed her neat and charismatic personality not to mention her curves.
He held her hand tightly but as they walked he realized something was not right. "Should we go and eat something?"


"Yes..."She asked putting aside his thoughts when they entered and decided to find a seat she told him she wanted to go and use the restroom " Fine, you can go there"


"He saw her curves and body walking toward the bathroom, she was not used to that dress but no matter what she was stunning. and unfortunately he was not the only one who realized it.


"Jun ho! Long time no see! How are you doing?"


"Hi... well, very well"


"Can we sit with you?"


"Well..." He looked at the direction of the bathroom and before he could say anything these boys already sat down.


"By the way i heard you have a girlfriend now is it true?"


"...Yea"


"When will you let us see her?...by the way...is it true that she..." Jun ho stared at him. He already knew what he was about to say and he was ready to terminate his face right there and there. Fortunately the friend was stupid but quite quick witted and so changed the subject. He turned around and saw a beautiful girl. "My god i should hit on that girl...she is beautiful to die for...look at her!" Everyone looked around and when jun ho saw who the attention went to he got up and went toward her.


"OOO, go friend, go. I knew you would not stay paired up with that autistic girl...what was her name?"


"Woo young woo...you are back"


"Yea...that name woo young...wait"


"My god is she your girlfriend?"


"Yea..."Jun ho pratically killed them all with his stare. "We should go somewhere else"


"But..."He grabbed her hand and took her outside.


"Jun ho ssi, what happened?" He stopped after realizing what he did, he turned around and saw her confusing yet lovely face. He is absolutely crazy for this girl. He hugged her.


"I think you should not put this kind of clothes anymore.


"Why? Am i ugly?"


"No!...i mean...you are way too beautiful...people... keep on staring at you...and i don't like it" He separated them and then looked at her eyes. they where near a wall and he stared back at her eyes and her lips, she did the same. Woo young woo, didn't think how much she wanted to touch him again. So she raised her hand,caressed his cheek and then his nose and lips he was startled by the touch. Before he could say anything, she kissed him. It was a peck at first but then she gave him another kiss before stopping. Jun ho finally stared at her and his desire where there for her to see. He gently took her face. Since she was already hugging him he just went closer and kissed her, at first gently and then more passionately. She was not used to this type of reaction from him. They never kissed like this before. But it was nice too, because she was just as much into it as he was. Jun ho seemed to almost want to eat her lips. Young woo was almost out of breath. So she tried to separated their lips positioning her hands near their lips. He understood and then stopped. But he held her tight still. She was not used to it. Even if she was no longer autistic, she was still quite timid with him."Was i too much?" She stared at him and saw her lipstick all over his lips. She gently touched his mouth to wipe it away. She blushed " I am not used...to this...i almost forgot how to breath." He smiled and hugged the embarrassed young woo. " Ahaha...ok. we will take it slowly" Then she looked back at him Their eyes seemed to say something else. She never felt this way before. He became unsettled. her expression made it hard for him to be patient, so he told her. " Please...you should stop being like this...if you want me to go slow" She tilted her head.


"What did i do?" She started to play with his face as if nothing happened, while he realized she would stare at his lips from time to time. " You are touching me too much...especially my lips..."


"I see...but what should i do? I keep on...wanting to feel them" Then once again she gave him a peck , no, this time she kissed him properly.


"Like this" She said wile looking up into his eyes "You are...testing my patience" But then this time she said "Then don't be patient anymore... do what you want to do...because i want to feel all kind of emotion with you...who i know is in love with me as much as i am. I want to make you happy and i think this is one of the things that makes you happy" He was moved by her words " Are you not happy when we kiss?"


"I am...so much that i want to...kiss you every day...Jun ho...i heard everything you told me when i was unconscious and it was you who kept me hanging on till the end. I was there, always, and i missed you very much. "He almost cried as his eyes became red. She kissed his cheek and then lips again. This time Jun ho reciprocated the kiss with love and a gentle motion they both could feel.


.........


While in bed Woo young woo could not sleep...this time it was not because she was happy with her life and relationships but because of something else. As an attorney and in a way a scientific person, not once did she believe in miracles but then there was no other reason for this to happen. She closed her eyes to try and remember the voice and most of all the look of the person who talked to her. For days, weeks and month that voice was the one who kept her reason going. She lied to Jun Ho, he was not the only reason she was able to keep going on. Instead, there was this entity that told her not to give up. the first time she was still sleeping, in her own and peaceful world, where she was almost fading away. Amidst all that silence, she heard it for the first time, a powerful and yet kind voice. At first she thought that finally, she lost her reasoning.


"Wake up, wake up before it's too late. You who have my blood stop sleeping"



"Who are you?" she keep on having the same dream, hearing the same voice of a girl who seem to speak in a different and strange way.



"I am someone who came to help. This won't be the end. We will see each other again. "



"Who are you?"



"Remember this name...HYWI..."



"I don't recall this name..."



"..." The person stopped speaking and she instead started to ear a familiar voice calling out to her desperately.



"I will give you a gift so when it's time you will have to repay me..." Suddenly her body felt like burning, it was hurting so much she never felt this way before. Her eyes wanted to open, she wanted to speak but her voice could not get out of . She felt like suffocating and then...and then slowly woke up as if she finally escaped from somewhere, like a different world only she lived in in trap different. Finally she got out of it and she came to realize a strange new feelings...she was born again.


But before receiving that GIFT, it kept on petering day and night, even thought she had no idea what day and night was. Because she just didn't want to wake up.


"Are you going to let that man cry his life away?"


In that white space where she was only lying down with eyes closed, she didn't care about anything, it seemed like she had no interest in anything but only herself. In that moment after so many days she felt a light wind that made her hair move. She just saw the back of some sitting before her, leaning his head on his hand's palm. It was a lazy posture and she could not clearly see who the person was but she recognized the voice in an instant.


"I mean, this man here, who is crying and speaking to you" It seemed as if he was listening to something very attentively. "Ooo, so this is how you two came to know each other? Although i don't understand what happened ...you have your difficulty too...yea...anyway...that woman keep on tailing him...you should not stay here while she is with him...maybe she she is a spy...to get at you...or just someone who want your man..." His tone was very lazy it seemed like it wanted to make her interested...abd it worked.


"What are you talking about? No one here is talking about of you"


"Are you deaf?.If you can't hear then get up and come here...aigo...how come you are this way?" Suddenly the voice stopped "Seriously speaking you are a very stupid child..."


"I am not"


"You would have been grounded for days if you where in the past and i have no more time to spare for you"


Suddenly the silhouette of the man disappeared and i slowly could recognize his face and voice it was Jun ho...yes, only then was i able to regain my consciousness.


" Now...do you want to get out of here or not?" The voice was very near my ear even if i wanted to i could not stop stare at Jun Ho who was crying his heart out,


"Yes, let me get out." I was still in my own space, that space where i was always trapped but where i was ok sometimes to be in. That autism part of my world. "It's time to wake up dear princess. Now get up" All of a sudden my body was lifted to a standing position, stand straight and tall...you lived bravely till now, i admire your spirit and your faith. You are honest and cute. Now i will give you a gift...but i need something from you in the future and when the time will come you will have to help me instead.