Fin

Sometimes, you just have to take it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was never really one who tells her worries right in front of everyone. It was also very hard to see if something was bothering her. Most of the time, Jihyo or the other two Maknaes had to pull it out of her, getting on her nerves until she tells them.

 

However, in the last two weeks, one of the three was obvious about Tzuyu's recent problem.

Well not on purpose but the youngest couldn't open up, since the cause of her problem was none other than Dahyun herself.

 

It started when the girls got more schedules again.

 

They were more than happy and already excited to find out when they will meet their fans in person again.

 

On the other side, the schedules got more tiring, and they had to get used to it again. Tzuyu was often surprised at how often her Unnies, like Momo and Nayeon, could do vlive this often, but she wasn't different.

 

She and Dahyun were also quite often on Livestream, but Tzuyu's intentions were a bit different.

 

Aside from work, Dahyun was a rather calm and private person, always in her room or outside where none of the other members knew where she is and with who.

 

 

 All these years as Twice members, Tzuyu started to develop feelings for the older but shorter girl.

She fell for how thoughtful Dahyun is, making Tzuyu speak in front of everyone or complimenting her, every chance she gets.

 

Sometimes Tzuyu was insecure with her voice because most people just complimented her looks, but not Dahyun.

She often blushed when she noticed the pale girl staring at her while she was singing but after the years went by she got used to it and loved the attention.

 

Dahyun was the only one she wanted to have the attention from.

 

So, since she knows her dear Unnie, can't say no to her, she had the idea to ask her to join the vlive, saying as an excuse she is too shy and awkward to do it alone, making Dahyun agree, not wanting that the youngest to feel uncomfortable and since she loves her fans, Dahyun didn't mind at all.

 

 

That was the time, Tzuyu treasured the most.

Dahyun and her spending time together, talking casually without any interruptions.

 

She preferred these times a lot more than some of their schedules.

Tzuyu was never really a jealous person, thinking everyone is the way they are and getting what they deserve at the right time.

 

However, while their schedules got more hectic and she couldn't be close to Dahyun, she used every free time to watch their reality shows, rather it was on national TV or on their own channel to see Dahyun, making her laugh every time.

 

Well, most of the time.

 

 

Tzuyu noticed that her crush was spending a lot of time with Sana, cuddling, teasing, or flirting around.

She knows that Sana does that with most likely everyone, but it didn't really help that the ship Saida was one of the most popular ones, and just reading all these comments made Tzuyu sick.

 

She could only frown at how often she read comments about her and Dahyun, saying what a cute sister or friendship they have.

 

On one side Tzuyu wanted to be bolder, not wanting a chance to go away, but on the other side, she can't risk getting caught.

She thought about talking with one of her members about it, but Jihyo and Chaeyoung would most likely tell her to confess and get the drama over it.

 

 

If Dahyun doesn't feel the same, she can move on and at least try and if the older girl does feel the same, then they just have to talk about how they will continue.

 

Tzuyu thinks it's logical but that doesn't mean that she will work on it. Today was a rather calm day for the girls since they only had two small schedules, one where they could go bare-faced and in their own clothes.

 

Tzuyu had a new idea, which meant, standing next to Dahyun the whole time but that didn't really seem to work since Dahyun's attention was stolen away but none other than Minatozaki Sana.

 

The older girl felt a shiver run down her spine and looked to her side to see Tzuyu glaring at her. She didn't know why but it was enough for Sana to leave the two and walk to Jihyo.

 

 

 

"Why did you give Sana Unnie a glare?"

Dahyun asked, shocking Tzuyu since she didn't think Dahyun would see it

 

 

 

"Well I thought you were uncomfortable"

she said, hoping the older girl would buy her lie

 

 

 

"That's sweet of you but I'm used to it"

 

 

 

"Doesn't mean that you like it"

Tzuyu said, but she could hit herself for how she sounded.

 

Dahyun gave her a short glimpse before turning back to look in the front, shrugging her shoulders

 

 

 

"Come on, we are too far away from the others"

Dahyun said, grabbing her hand.

 

 

Tzuyu wanted to hold her hand forever but right after they were close enough, Dahyun let go.

She tried her best not to look disappointed but when she looked to her right she could see a teasing grin from Chaeyoung.

She mouthed some curse words before she paid her attention back to Dahyun.

 

They talked for the rest of the walk before their schedule started.

The Taiwanese don't know what it is but in those last days it felt like she is running out of time.

 

It felt like Dahyun was running her away and she hated it.

 

Maybe it was the words of Jihyo and Chaeyoung ringing in her head.

But maybe also the articles and videos of rumors that Dahyun is dating Jimin from BTS, Eunwoo from Astro, Vernon from Seventeen, Kai from Exo, or any other idols she ever interacted with.

 

Sure, Tzuyu has those videos herself, but it is different.

She always thought Dahyun is a mysterious girl.

 

All the members agreed that the pale girl is one of a kind and were all having the same opinion that if one of them had a secret boyfriend it would be Dahyun.

 

Plus, she is a church girl, from a religious family so Tzuyu often struggled with the reality that Dahyun could be straight.

On the other side when she told her members about her uality, they were more than welcoming.

 

Even after being so open with each other, Tzuyu had a hard time accepting herself and Dahyun often slept over in her bed to comfort her.

 

When she got Kaya and Butter it changed a bit, since she had them to cuddle but Dahyun would still ask Tzuyu how she is feeling, helping the younger girl to fully accept herself.

 

After all the schedules they had today, Tzuyu was exhausted.

Her members were a bit confused since Tzuyu has the best stamina of them and the schedules they did weren't that tiring.

 

Chaeyoung and Jihyo could already guess the real reason, so they didn't bother in asking her, helping the younger girl by dismissing the other members, most likely Nayeon and Momo would ask holes in the younger girl who just told them that she is tired.

 

When everyone was in their own dorm, Tzuyu let herself fall on her bed, sighing

 

 

"Why is it so hard?"

she asked herself, ignoring the barking from Butter who was playing around. Kaya went on Tzuyu's stomach.

 

The younger girl car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter