Fin

Feels Weird
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They look so cute"

Saerom whispered to a tall girl

 

 

 

"Don't let that hear them. Megan wouldn't stop being proud of it while Jisun and Gyuri would be too embarrassed about it"

Chaeyoung whispered back

 

 

"Want to join them?"

the older girl asked

 

 

"Nah, let them have their alone time. I could bet that either Jisun or Gyuri let's go if they saw us"

The two were watching the three girls watching a movie in the living room, cuddled together with Jiwon in the middle, holding both of her girlfriends close.

 

It was something rare to watch since Jisun and Gyuri aren't affectionate people. If it wasn't for the Main Vocal they probably wouldn't even touch each other.

Their personality was just like this and neither of them minded, well except Jiwon, who sometimes felt a bit lonely, but their love was strong enough to deal with this problem.

 

Saerom ignored the other girl's words and moved to the living room

 

 

"Hey girls, what are you watching?"

right after she was noticed by the three, Gyuri stood up from the couch, as if she would salute their Leader at any moment

 

 

 

"We're watching Aladdin. Want to join us?"

The taller girl said, pointing to the seat she was sitting on a few seconds ago.

 

Saerom couldn't help but notice Jiwon rolling her eyes.

Not by Saerom interrupting their movie but at Gyuri for jumping right up after they were seen together.

 

She felt a bit bad, knowing she should have listened to Chaeng.

The said girl moved also to the living room, noticing that their Leader didn't know what to answer

 

"Yeah we both join but there is enough place on the other couch. Sit back down"

She told Gyuri with a chuckle, moving Saerom to the other couch, who whispered her a small thank you.

 

 

Gyuri sat down too but held a bit distance from Jiwon, not letting the short girl cuddle her. The girls then continued the movie, and everything seemed to be fine.

Chaeyoung noticed that Jiwon's mood went a bit down but knowing her old roommate it wouldn't stay like this for long.

 

Twenty minutes went by, and the girls were quiet most of the time, only talking when they had a question or thought some plot point was good or badly written.

 

The next one who joined the girls was Seoyeon, who moved to the armchair. It seems like too many people were now in the room, making Jisun pull her hand away from Jiwon's hold who had her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

 

The loss of warmth made her look up and seeing the expression Jisun had on was enough for Jiwon to know what was going on.

She thought that maybe they would get back to cuddles in a few minutes, but she was wrong.

 

Gyuri was sitting close next to her, but her position made it impossible for Jiwon to cuddle her, while she could see that Jisun would nag at her if she tries something.

 

 

With a small huff, she stood up and excused herself by saying she will use the bathroom.

When she got back, she wasn't in the mood to watch a movie anymore and even less to be next to Gyuri and Jisun if they continue to be like this.

 

However, Jiwon always was the one who has to see the ending even if she knows the movie already.

So instead of going back to the couch, where her girlfriends were sitting, she made her way to Seoyeon who opened her arms right after she saw Jiwon coming her way.

 

Chaeyoung and Saerom exchanged a small look, feeling like the day wouldn't end well for the love birds while Gyuri and Jisun stayed in their seats, neither of them complaining and just watching the movie.

 

Jiwon regretted her decision a bit when she often had to stop Seoyeon from touching her . The only positive thing about it was Jisun glaring at Seoyeon two times which was something new for Jisun.

 

When the movie ended, all of them stayed where they are, not really knowing what to do.

Jiwon was the first to speak up who was just looking at her phone

 

 

"Chaeng-ah I will go shopping with Hayoung Unnie. Want to join? You wanted to show me a dress last time you went out"

the tall girl looked like she wasn't sure what to answer.

 

She glanced at Gyuri and Jisun who seemed a bit troubled that it feels like agreeing to Jiwon wasn't a good idea but on the other hand, she really wanted to show her the dress.

 

Before she answered the girl, Jisun stood up and moved to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Chaeng?"

this made her snap out of it and agreed with the shorter girl's suggestion.

 

The two moved up to get their things before going out.

Jiwon was bitting the members goodbye but didn't even peck her girlfriends' lips which she would usually do before going out.

 

Seems like Chaeyoung was right in thinking that Jiwon is mad at the two girls. They are supposed to meet Hayoung at the mall so the tall girl has enough time to talk to the main vocal, knowing Hayoung can't really deal with drama.

 

Before she could start the speech she prepared in her head, Jiwon spoke up first

 

 

"Is it really so hard to hug me, hold my hand, and kiss me?"

all things Chaeyoung wanted to say were gone.

 

 

Her friend sounds mad, and she wants to help her, thinking a peaceful dorm is the best for all of them

 

"I don't know for the last one but no it isn't. You know Jisun and Gyuri are a bit different"

her answer made Jiwon scoff

 

 

"Yeah, they.are.just.like.this. Well just so you know, when we have they aren't shy or whatever you want to call it. I don't get them sometimes"

Chaeyoung tried to ignore the part where the shorter girl was talking about her life, but it confused her a bit after hearing it

 

 

 

"I think it's not because of you but they just don't want us to see you together being all cuddly"

 

 

 

"And why? We are together for a few months now and none of you is uncomfortable with it right?"

Chaeyoung nodded, feeling a bit confused as well with Jisun's and Gyuri's behavior

 

 

 

"Let's just forget about it now, I see Hayoung from here"

Jiwon said with a huff and quicken her steps.

 

 

When they greeted the older girl Jiwon's mood was turned 180 degrees. Chaeyoung will pray for Gyuri and Jisun when Jiwon gets back to the dorm.

 

 

 

 

While the three old roomies went shopping, Gyuri was waiting for Jisun in their bedroom.

Both already knew that Jiwon is mad at them the moment she asked Chaeyoung to go shopping.

They didn’t try to say something against it, knowing that their girlfriend needs to calm down first.

 

Chaeyoung and Hayoung are the perfect people to do that, since their experience as Megan’s roommate gave them a huge advantage, to know how to deal with the short girl.

 

 

 

“That much in thoughts?”

Gyuri looked up to see Jisun with a grin.

 

 

 

“Yeah, however you on the other hand seem like it doesn’t bother you at all” Jisun closed the bedroom door and went closer to Gyuri, sitting next to her on the bed.

 

She then shrugged her shoulders

 

 

“I mean it’s nothing new and Megan should know by now that we don’t like to show skinship in public, even if it is just our dorm”

Gyuri nodded slowly, agreeing to almost everything Jisun said.

 

The younger girl then put a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter