Red fruit

Twenty-four Seven

The day was dull and quiet. The clock ticks slower and slower and with each second passing feels like she loses years of her existence. The plant just beside the window looked mushy and bland. The weather outside was sultry. To Chaeyoung at least, she squints her eyes to the curtains to find a lady walking her golden retriever.

She also notices a bunch of kids standing beside a lemonade stand, laughing. A woman in her middle age laughed alongside them. Her eyes avert by the window to the TV.

Nothing exciting, just political news about the president being caught bedding her assistant in the White House. The president did say that he had a loving spouse and a loving family. How tragic.

Pressing a few more buttons on the TV controller, Cooking show-switch, A math shows that contained greograp- switch, Spongebob- switch. SpongeBob couldn't even do the job for her.

Her Netflix subscription expired earlier, but not even Netflix can fix the empty feeling she's having. So she resides the TV to a weather channel, she has to at least point at something that's making her this tired right?

Yeah no, it didn't. The weathercaster stated that the climate for today was terrific. Good for an outdoor picnic, and Good for extracellular activities.

Chaeyoung had given up by then, plopping her head on the cushion with no care.

The woman woke up dizzy from a hungover, and not having the strength to even get a glass of water, she lived in her 'so comfortable' bed the whole 5 hours of the day. Finally risen, she moved, and the next trials were in this sequence: Chaeyoung got a glass of water, she tripped, cleaned the spilt drink, took a box of cereal on the wooden shelf, ate it, and she tripped again. She sat on the comfy couch and now she's here.

In the past 52 weeks and 365 days, never has she felt this weary, long-story-short Chaeyoung's bored. The girl analysed everything because she was bored.

A sigh escapes her lips, releasing her grip on the TV remote.

She was about to close her eyes for the uncounted time. Well not until the remote fell with a clank and a ring resounded in the hallway of the apartment. The landline?

Chaeyoung jumped, sloppily limping on the way to the phone, she groaned when she received the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi yes, is this Starbucks?" A feminine voice reaches her. Sana conversed amusingly.

Chaeyoung's head starts to spin because of the rapid movement from earlier. "Sana hi. And no. Bye." She replied dryly unamused.

"Wait! Are you not going to ask me why I called on the landline?!"

"Why."

"B'cuz A random guy picked up my phone call which is- I called you- hey! Please tell me my child didn't just lose her ity but she's actually at home-"

"Oh my god," The latter darted her eyes around the room, from the unorganized coffee table to the oak ground, peering for that clear phone case, somewhere...and- "No, Sana. I came home when I got tipsy."

She hears the way Sana sighs in relief, Chaeyoung snickered involuntarily at the thought of Sana probably shaking in. worriedness.

"Don't laugh!"

"Okay, sorry." Chaeyoung sighed calming herself. "Now, what do you want?"

"Such a romantic." Sana back to her teasing state, "You, Me, Dahyun and Jihyo, Cinema." She addressed with broken grammar letting Chaeyoung take a second to realize. "No."

"For the love of God, you cannot stay at your dumpster apartment-"

"-It's not a dumpster!"

"Im picking you up at 3 PM sharp get ready or don't I'm going to snatch you either way."

A beeping noise was all there is to convey that the other line is dead. Sana ended the call with no arguments, and that meant; Chaeyoung has no choice but to come.

She groaned in frustration. With brows furrowed and a new objective in mind, she makes her way to the shower. But not forgetting to get a strawberry in her refrigerator. Her number one routine.

(Chaeyoung made sure to keep on repeating Justin Bieber's song, imagining a performance close-up. Singing and dancing along the rhythm, She forgot to ask Sana what movie will they watch. Hopefully not marvel.)

It was in fact, Marvel, but knowing these three women beside her, it was inevitable.

The blazing sun didn't bore deep into their skin this time. It isn't like the usual wet morning her open window would greet her with, not the usual when she would have to steam the chilly air with her heated breath. weather's decent, just like the weather forecaster announced. It ruined Chaeyoungs mood. Where did the rainy days go? The cloudless sunshine could not be compared to Chaeyoung's sour attitude. It wasn't like she's some sort of discord mod or anything, but she did detest the luminescent glow on her eyes. The woman was glad that her friend, Jihyo always had a spare umbrella.

Enough of that, it's time to boost her ego. Sana should feel special about this arrangement, Chaeyoung had the time to actually wear something satisfactory. Not because she has bad taste, she never did have the chance to pick an OOTD for the day, considering the circumstances.

Sana seemed to have caught on her mind, eyeing her up and down, from Chaeyoung's Chelsea boots, up to her collared shirt covered by a yellow sweater, Sana had asserted this; "Don't think I'll compliment you when you turned down all of my invitations until this time."

Seriously? Chaeyoung even gave up her striped-beanie hat for this!

"Oh, come on Sana." Jihyo insisted, patting Chaeyoung's back in assurance, "I think it's nice that you finally hung out with us, Chae!" She bestowed one of the brightest smiles someone could ever see.

"Oh please."

"Hey! Sorry, I'm late!" Chaeyoung turned her head at a woman with a familiar voice who ran up to them.

"Hey there."

"Really? That's all you've got to say after ignoring me for a week?" Dahyun grumbled between pants.

"It's summer break, people are busy Dahyun."

"Yeah, right."

From the corner of Chaeyoung's eye, she notices Sana shift closer to Dahyun. "Why hello there, cutie," Sana smirked, not afraid of being caught checking her out. Dahyun seemed to be preoccupied with herself though. Chaeyoung decides to assist the dishevelled woman, starting on her bangs filled with different coloured hair clips. Jihyo checks the time as they do so.

"Girls, It's time to go the movie is starting!"

"What?! We haven't even gotten popcorn yet!"

"Sorry, it's my fault. I was too late..."

"What's the point of getting popcorn when this is your third time watching marvel anyway." She shivers at the thought of seeing that one scary theatre attendant again.

"Popcorn is everything Chaeyoung!"

"Stop! Girls, Let's just go!"
 

Chaeyoung's tired. She's tired of the fact that she has to watch infinity wars for the third time this month. And now they were at the funny scene where everyone kept talking about.

"How is Gamora?"

A Series of laughter filled the whole cinema. Chaeyoung only groaned and leaned back on the chair. She ignores the sound of Sana laughing from beside her, jeez, how does anyone find this funny? It would've been understandable if it was their first time watching it...but Sana...?

Chaeyoung resisted sighing, only snatching pieces of the sweet popcorn from Jihyo. The red-haired didn't seem to mind, subtly nudging the popcorn closer to Chaeyoung.

Now the next few minutes consisted of Sana and Dahyun's endless laughter, alongside Jihyo grinning from time to time.

"Im going to the restroom," Chaeyoung whispered, making an effort to stand from her seat to only hear grunts and wails from the viewers behind her. Whoops.

Hurriedly, she floundered her way to the spacious staircase. The dim lights and the cramped seats didn't help, to the point that she missed a step having herself get caught by someone.

"Chaeyoung?" A low tone, a man's voice.

Even in the faint view, she realizes his facial features.

Chaeyoung quickly moved to stand, slowly prying away the hand that held her arm.

"Jackson?"

"What a surprise, Chaeyoung!"

Jackson beamed. He's one of the popular guys on the campus that somehow everyone liked. Chaeyoung didn't though.

"Wow, Chaeyoung, I thought you hated marvel?"

"I do and I still do."

"Then what brings you here?"

She gazed at her squad for a moment, Dahyun and Sana seemed to be caught on, at the movie while Jihyo had started to discover the absence of Chaeyoung.

Jackson, always the quick one, catches her eye and swirled his head. Didn't take long till he realized: "Oh, Look! It's Sana-"

Chaeyoung clutched his arm, beckoning to move, he obliged trying not to trip. Chaeyoung hastily strode, bringing the alarmed man with him.

Chaeyoung doesn't bother with the glare she's getting from Jackson's companion.

The woman locks the door for good measures, letting Jackson go at the same time.

"Wow." He questionably chuckles, caressing the part where Chaeyoung set her hand on. "Didn't know you were this Chaeyoung. I mean, I know I'm to die for but to do it here in the restroom-"

"What are you even talking about?"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Cuz,"

"Wow. Smart talk."

"Stop saying wow or else I'll bang your head on this door that I'm leaning on."

"Wow, harsh much?"

"I'll kill you and your ancestors."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

He continued, "Seriously why did you bring me here? Don't know if it was obvious but I was in the middle of a movie date."

"What? With that Bam' dude? It wasn't my fault you talk too much."

"He's not just 'Bam dude,'- okay, just cut to the chase Chaeyoung. What do you want from me?"

Chaeyoung glazed, hugging herself. "Do you have a car?"

"Car?"

"Yeah like, Automobile, Vehicle, wagon-"

"-So first the restroom now the car? You're probably the most kinkiest person I've ever me-"

"-No, Oh my God, No-"

"-Stop." he spread his hands close to Chaeyoung's face. Voice, obviously furious. "Yes, I have a ing car. Now what?"

The audacity. Chaeyoung suppressed her glare.

"Lend me your car."

"Why the ?"

Talking, talking and talking. Chaeyoung needs her social battery recharged after this. She's used up too much, probably even higher than 100%. And a romance indie movie with a full bowl of strawberries beside her at her bedside is what exactly did she need.

Also, count a few days of sleeping too.

"I need your help, get me out of here." She spoke in a soft tone, in a kind manner, after all; she's the one asking for help.

"This cinema is a hell hole and I want to go home to chill."

Jackson hikes up an eyebrow. "What's in it for me?"

"I guess I'll do your homework?"

Jackson replied with an unconvincing look.

"I'll do it for the rest of the semester. Deal?"

His face shifted into something more unreadable.

"." This is not as easy as she thought. Jackson was usually the kind of guy who was helpful. "Fine, I'll help you with BamBam." Whatever gets her out she guesses.

It took a little more longer until Jackson showed any more signs of continuing. Making Chaeyoung bite her lip in exasperation and in impatience.

The dark-haired squeezed his eyes shut, sighing. "Alright, Alright. I'll send you home, just be sure you'll help me with Bam."

Chaeyoung just nods away. "Sure, sure."

"Let's get going then, shall we? Can't keep my date waiting."

They leave at a hasty pace. With Jackson tapping on his phone as if his whole life depended on it. Chaeyoung was never one to be nosy but she took a few peeks here and there.

The whole time, he's in BamBam's DM's. Jackson had been flooding him with messages such as 'sorry.' and more about explaining why.

When the sliding door opened, The heated climate greets both of them.

She heard his phone ring for the last time.

'Okay. I'll wait for you.'

How sweet.







 

Koenigsegg Trevita. The car Jackson owned. If she didn't know any better she would've been all down on her knees right now.

But that only occurred back then, when they became partners for a project, to which only Chaeyoung contributed in by the way. (She's still salty about it, so what?)

She almost drooled when she first saw it. An embarrassing memory, Chaeyoung would like to say. Jackson thought it was a good first impression. That's why she still managed to get around him. She became one of the 'boys' without knowing it.

Now, she'd seen it multiple times in a row for her to just get in the shotgun.

Jackson Didn't argue just got in at the same momentum as her. He starts up the engine. As he does so, the LED lights inside, (that always amazed her) shine purple. When the car finally started, he drove away.

Six-thirty. That's when they left, according to the small iPad in between them.

They're in the middle of traffic, and Chaeyoung starts to get aware of what she had done. Leaving her friends like that would surely make them mad.

She checked her phone. No missed calls, Great! No signs of Sana's text, only Jihyo texted her though. Oh.

Oh.

Jihyo

 

6:10

 

What's taking you so long,
Chaeyoung?
We're close to the good part!

 

6:15

 

Yoohoo! Anybody there??

 

Chaeyoung??

 

6:18

 

The fight...!
It's happening!
Chaeyoung!

 

6:29

 

You left, didn't you?

 

For odd reasons, the last messages gave her shivers.

 

6:56

 

Hi...
How's the movie?
I take it, it was good?

 

Chaeyoung
Where are you?
I won't tell

I figured you'd know already

 

At House

 

Of course

 

On the way to the house,
I suppose?

 

yeah

 

Ok.

 

Text me when you get home
Sana's getting angry at me

 

The movie hasn't ended

 

TTYL

 

"Get off."

 

The car screeches to a stop, She turns off her phone to see trails of raindrops on the windshield. And behind this closed car door resides the entrance to her apartment.

 

"I said get out, dude."

 

Jackson helps her get her bearings.

 

"Right, right." Chaeyoung frowned and talked with disinterest, opening the car. "Thanks for the ride or whatever." Soon she levels her hand up to her head to shield herself from the rain.

 

Just before she closes it, she heard a few more words making her sweat. "Don't forget!" Jackson's words echoes.




 

 

7:30

 

Thanos underlings

 

Sana
What the

 

#Chaeyoung

 

#Chaeyoung

 

#Chaeyoung

 

where the are you

 

you traitor

 

Dahyun
Yeah u traitor

 

how could you

 

I thought we were friends

 

Jihyo
Guys, we're all friends.

 

Please stop

 

Sana

 

No

 

hOw could you leave a like that

 

where did the 'we're in this together'
go?

 


bruh
Calm down
it's srsly not that deep

 

Dahyun
It IS!!1!1

 

this shows that you were never
a marvel fan.

 

how could you

 

I was never one, to begin with

 

y r u all acting like what I did was a crime

 

Jihyo
well to them it is

 

Dahyun
See? Even Jihyo thinks its a crime

 

Sana
yeah u go tell her Jih

 

Jihyo
I meant to you guys...

 

Sana
anyway blocked.

 

don't talk to me u marvel basher

 

Idc
talk to me again when ur done with that cringe phase

 

Dahyun
omg

 

Sana
seriously blocked

 

I'm also kicking u out of this gc

 

Chaeyoung has been kicked from the group


Chaeyoung blinked once, twice and more with wide eyes. Not accepting what just happened. She cursed, flinging her phone away from her.

She's on her red couch once again. The soft cushion immediately called for her when she arrived. Chaeyoung collapsed on the sofa, back colliding with it, and she melted.

Oh how she hated the cinema seats, her back always ached. Always.

The top of the sofa supported her head as her eyes focus on the dim light instead of the drama-romance she put on the TV. The plot of the series is conducted of the usual 'two-timing' thing. She loved it. But it didn't keep her entertained.

It was 8:00 PM. and She knew without looking at the time, yet the rain didn't subside once.

Chaeyoung yawned, for another second and her vision wavered giving in to darkness. Her body relaxed, yeah, almost, but she forgot one thing.

 

The routine! She skipped her day and night habit! Her position uprighted and she parkoured over the sofa like in those YouTube videos. The woman scurried to the refrigerator, opening it with haste.

 

She paid no mind to the chilly air it produced, only concentrating on that particular... Red, red, red...red... Strawberries?

 

Egg holder, nope, no strawberries. She looked deeper inside, hells she even took a peek at the freezer, hoping to see what she needed.

 

Chaeyoung realized: that she ate the last strawberry earlier in the morning.

 

Annoyed, she closed the refrigerator shut and massaged the bridge of her nose. She didn't think twice to take an umbrella and go outside in the unwelcoming weather.

 

At this hour, with dark clouds, the street lights made it bearable to see. Jesus, she couldn't even recognize the neighbourhood. She would occasionally get a glimpse of a bolt of lightning with rumbles that come after. Chaeyoung might get sick. She might fight demons tomorrow first thing in the morning. Regardless, her free hand gripped the top of her oversized jacket and dismissed the moistness atop her slippers.

 

She also ignored the poodle of water that erupted on her clothes when a car went past her.

 

There! She catches sight of a bright signage lighted with different colours and shapes. 7/11. It must be the new store that has been the talk of the town since last week.

 

Dark, dark. Everything was dark, she jogged to the highway that drifted the neighbourhood from the store.

 


The clear door slides, opening on its own surprisingly. Chaeyoung wrapped up the umbrella and set it aside on a rack beside a section of magazines.

 

Woah. Chaeyoung mouthed. The store looked small from the outside but, Woah! It's filled with everything one can dream of.

 

Yet no one was here. Empty.

 

Out of curiosity, she went to each section, to the small library, to the chips sections with too many categories to count. She even made a noise of surprise when she pondered on a shelve filled with ps4 games.

 

Her hand was about to touch it one of the games, but not until another loud noise rippled from outside.

 

Back to the mission.

 

To the chiller area. Organised and clean. There's kimchi in different sizes, there are fries and others but there is this one empty side. Huh. Maybe the strawberries aren't placed here. Chaeyoung couldn't help but tug at her earlobe.

 

The woman decided to explore around more, trying to familiarise the place.

 

Another minute and she reaches the fruit rack.

 

Apples, Green apples, watermelons, oranges... Uhm.

 

Chaeyoung sighs. Scratching her cheek, she only did what she could think of right now. Ask the cashier or anyone that could assist her.

 

At a distance, she notices a tall brunette, well, taller than Chaeyoung, but someone that works here considering the red uniform she wore.

 

The woman at the front desk had her back faced to her, seemingly busy with something that was occupying her attention.

 

Mustering up the courage, Chaeyoung cleared as a starter. The worker jerked, making the latter be taken aback too. The woman swirled around with wide eyes, having the keys behind her fall to the ground. She quickly dropped to the floor and took it. Before Chaeyoung knew it the girl was closer now, smiling at her but her gaze downwards. Away from Chaeyoung.

 

Did the worker talk? Chaeyoung's not sure, all she saw was a pretty face. Defined jawline, mesmerizing eyes, and a bundle of moles that made her more unique. Did Chaeyoung also mention that her tied hair fitted her nicely too?

 

The downward head and trembling chin didn't go unnoticed by her. Now she acknowledges what she had been doing right now. To cover up her embarrassment, the stunned woman blurted a sentence.

 

"D-do you guys have strawberries?" Real Nice.

 

At that, the girl gazed at her with a frown.

 

She muttered, "Didn't we...?"

 

"Uhm. Let me see for a moment."

 

"Y-yeah. Take your time. Sure."
Real nice...

 

The girl left, going to the one that Chaeyoung just went to.

 

God, if she had her phone right now she's sure to herself that she'd already flooded the GC about this woman. She clasped her sweaty hands together, internally saying her prayers for her safety.

 

Heavens up above, please, don't let me be this obvious.

 

As her eyes are closed, she felt a finger tap on her shoulders. By the time she turned her head the woman had bowed lowly.

 

"W-what? What?" Chaeyoung blinked rapidly.

 

"I'm sorry but we have no supplies of strawberries right now-"

 

"Hey, look, you don't have to bow so low- uh... It's cool. You can stop bowing now."

 

The girl complied. They weren't exactly too close the woman hovered over her.

 

With a lapse of silence filled with hesitations, they only shared a shaky smile.

 

A minute must have passed cause what the . Why is this so awkward?

 

Chaeyoung masked her face, faking a smile and looked away. Eyeing the clear slide door. "I'll...get going then."

 

She couldn't even take the first step, not when a blast of thunder surged outside. The other spoke up.

 

"With the weather right now...you shouldn't be outside."

 

"Yeah? That's why I'm going home."

 

"I can't let you. Not with the heavy rain. Wait for a moment at least. Until the rain stops."

 

"Yeah, that's gonna be for how long? An hour?"

 

"It's a rule policy to keep customers safe." The woman argued, frowning.

 

"I didn't even buy anything..."

 

"Still." she sighs, "Please, take a seat." she pointed at a vacant sit, beside the counter.

 

Chaeyoung scowled but what could she do? Not only did the girl hinder her but the heavy downpour too. So she obliged. Carefully sitting in the armchair.

 

From her focused gaze, she sees the way the side of shifts to a smile. The woman smiled brightly, the relaxed brows, and the eye smile made the latter's heart flutter uncontrollably. She couldn't help but quirk upwards too.

 

The downpour didn't stop. It takes so long that she borrowed a ballpen, drawing a face on her palm as she hums to a tune that she loved.

 

Chaeyoung must've been so focused on what she was doing, that she failed to notice the woman in front of her. The side of her face rested on her hand, gazing at Chaeyoung.

 

"That's a nice tune."

 

Chaeyoung looked up and oh-. She would never get used to this pretty sight.

 

"Yeah. Justin Bieber's; Off my face, is one of my favourites. "

 

"You listen to him?"

 

"Yeah!" she smiles which made the other chuckle. Even her laugh is pretty.

 

"What about you? Who do you listen to?"

 

She paused, staring blankly at her. Chaeyoung almost thought she said something, but the girl chatted uneasily.

 

"Uhm..."

 

"You don't have to answer so seriously you know?"

 

"No, I... I listen to girl in red.

 

Who?

 

Chaeyoung just bobbed her head. The scowl must have been obvious to the woman grinned again.

 

"You don't know her?"

 

"I don't...bummer. Maybe if I had my phone with me."

 

"You can listen another time then."

 

.


..

"Hey." Chaeyoung started again, amidst a comfortable silence.

"Hm, yeah?"

"I forgot to ask your name. I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung."

The brunette smiled, this time a little different compared to the others. She showed a gummy smile that reached her eyes.

"Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you, Son Chaeyoung."

To hear her name get called by a beautiful woman...Chaeyoung gazed directly at Mina, with minimal blinking she expressed a gentle smile. Mina bravely touched Chaeyoung's dimple with her pointer finger, which made Chaeyoung smile wider.

"You have a cute smile, Chaeyoung."

"You too, Mina."

They giggled at each other foolishness. Like they knew each other so well.

The taller woman had stopped laughing at some time, referring something out. "Chaeyoung, are you drawing on your palm?"

"Hm?" she glanced. "Oh, uh, yeah?"

Mina frowned, looking down at her open palm. Chaeyoung closed it quickly. Oh no. Does she not like that? Chaeyoung you weirdo.

"Ah, that won't do." Mina turned around, going inside a room that Chaeyoung thinks is a storage room. Mina comes out not too long and plops down a paper in front of Chaeyoung.

"Here," she says, "You can draw here." she smiles.

How kind.

"Thank you, Mina."

Chaeyoung doesn't know. She doesn't know what possessed her, because when Mina turned around to go somewhere again her hand had a mind of its own, illustrating a sketch.

And she doesn't know, she doesn't know if the rain had died down or all she could visualize right now was the woman of her dreams.

So, she spends the rest of her minutes on the chair, drawing a figure that's been clouding her mind.

Drawing her was easy. The mole made everything obvious.

Mina comes back as the time passed. She didn't see Mina the whole time she drew her and it felt like an eternity.

"Oh? You're still here Chaeyoung?"

"Uhm, yes."

Chaeyoung watches Mina take off a pair of gloves that she didn't wear before. Chaeyoung was about to ask, but she only bit her lips in the end.

"I went to take the trash out," Mina speaks as she wiped the sweat on her face. Taking a bottle of water from a side.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"You took the trash out while raining?"

"Huh? Oh," The brunette looked at her amusingly. "The rain calmed down when I left you Chaeyoung." Mina came closer to her again, leaning on the counter.

It made Chaeyoung gulp involuntary at the sight. Mina's formal shirt had the first few buttons freed, revealing her neck exposed. If Chaeyoung didn't focus so much on it, she wouldn't have noticed a trail of spilt water when Mina drank the bottle.

Flushed, She look anywhere else, - her drawing-

"Woah, That's a cool drawing." Mina intrigued herself with the upside-down drawing.

Should I show it? Should I show it??

Fuck her prayers, she showed it to Mina.

Mina scanned it, Chaeyoung didn't say anything. She only waited for the other's response.

Mina's face morphed confusingly at first. Then, she let hang open as her eyes twinkled.

"Wow..."

"F-for you. Do you...like it?"

"Wow, Chaeyoung. It- It's pretty."

Chaeyoung lowered the paper, sighing in relief. "I'm glad"

The other giggled. "You don't have to be so uptight. I love it. This is the first time someone has ever drawn me?"

"Really? With that pretty face of yours? I doubt that not many people draw you."

Chaeyoung shrugged.

"...You think?"

"Yeah, Mina you-" Dear God. "You-" Chaeyoung stutters again, shuffling her feet at the bottom. "You're really pretty."

"Thank you..." Mina expressed her thanks. That's all Chaeyoung could for she couldn't handle facing Mina.

Chaeyoung had bowed her head, looking at her hands that rested on her thighs. Mina faked a cough to hide her embarrassment.
 

"Mina, what time is it?"

"9:30. Why- oh, you should go home now."

Chaeyoung Nodded. Standing up and fixing her clothes in the process. The rain had stopped now and she was free to go.

A part of her doesn't want to. She craved to talk to Mina more.

"Huh? You're giving this to me?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung grins. "Yeah, it's for you silly. It's your face."

"But it's your drawing."

"You said no one has ever drawn you before right? Keep this drawing however you like it. It's yours now."

She left quickly as she said it. Taking her purple umbrella with her.







 

-

 

9:59

Chaeyoung

HOLY MOM

 

I FOUND A HOT CHICK

 

Jihyo
Welcome back!

 

Oh really? So that's why you
didn't make noises earlier
when Sana added you again...

 

Dahyun
Finally getting es I see

 

Sana
Did she really just get a girl before
she was able to touch grass?

Chaeyoung

Xcuse YOU

 

First of all, she's not mine

 

I just found her hot and pretty

 

Second of all

 

I touched grass earlier
when I escaped

 

Sana
Don't make me remember
that blasphemy.

 

Dahyun
repent to your sins

how could you not finish marvel

Chaeyoung

whatever boo

 

Jihyo
Did you get her number tho?

Chaeyoung

NO

 

Sana
no game lol

Chaeyoung

Ok kill joy

 

I'll probably get to see her more

 

She's close to my apartment

 

Dahyun
who gives if u got no game

 

Sana
True

Chaeyoung

Wow.

 

I'm going to sleep

 

Don't talk to me.

 

Jihyo
Awww

 

I support you

 

Get her heart Chaeyoung!