are you watching me?

The Worst Fear Possible

im sleeping in my bed soundlessly when i hear a huge jolt of lightning go boom and strike right across the sky all i was thinking about in my dream is my perfect girlfriend hyeri and i was singing to her teen top i need you baby baby baby and then i feel back to sleep then i had a strange feeling it was about hyeri and how she was deceiving people and all sorts i was like ne thats not possible  and just out into a deep sleep wow my ears are ringing loudly from the sound of my alarm clock and yougnmin brushing his teeth singing clean your teeth clean your teeth clean them all away yeah yeah yeah yeah i had enough i was super struessed from no sleep i said to him youngmin hudgyma now he gave me his puppy dog eyes they worked on my whole family exept me.  ahh i ate my breakfast and i was off like a jet in the sky  bye mom see you laters im otside waiting for my bus it has been 15 minutes and it is 45 degees outside luckaly my girlfriend hyeri asked iff i needed a ride she was so helpful to me saranghae hyeri aww changjo ahh you make me smile when you say that.  we get into school everybody was staring at us in the hallway so abruptly it was crazy well i mean we are the athletic couple me team captain and quarter back for the football team hyeri berrie i call her she is the team leader of the volleyball team were the perfect to, so as i was saying iwas walking down the hallway when i went to my locker there was a note saying dear changjo i have been watching you and your family for quite sometime now i have chur family and i kidnapped them you only have 24hours to save them or they die oh dear oh dear hyeri was standing net to me at my locker at the time i showed her she looked deeply mortifid who would write this this is just a mocary im oing to help chu thanks hyeri your welcome sweetie. and i left its 2:49 school ends in one minute ding ding ding school is over now i have to know where or when this occured time to go to my uncle xiu's house he will know what to do .