1st

IN FLAMES (BIBLEBUILD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fire, it was all that surrounded them. The emperor soon to be dethroned, the last existing bloodlink to the Sumettikul empire, Wichapas Sumettikul was now under the feet of Jakapan Puttha, the once celebrated crown prince of eastern Puttha dynasty, who was imprisoned and was made into Wichapas' slave, His favourite plaything.

It took 6 years of cautious planning and careful measures for Jakapan to get the emperor under his feet.

Wichapas smiled mockingly, Jakapan pressed his feet harder on his chest, eyes teary.

"I knew it would be you" Wichapas coughed a little, corner of his lips smeared with blood, but his eyes still held the same power.

"Lower your god damn eyes Wichapas" Jakapan growled in anger.

"If you are the last scene before my eyes how can I not look?" He smirked, pain evident in his eyes.

Jakapan bent down holding Wichapas' collar, lips just mere inches apart. Only the sound of fire burning down Sumettikul's precious palace could be heard masking their heartbeat.

"Whats your last wish?" 

"Let me touch you for the last time", Wichapas' eyes moved towards Jakapan's lips, hands still held tightly by Jakapan.

"You've already done that too much" Jakapan replied coldly.

"Can you really kill me?" Wichapas asked, and Jakapan's whole world crumbled, no he cant let his emotions take over, he wont let his emotions take over!

" ditch all those traitors who literally sold you to me 6 years ago" Wichapas said aggressively, "They are just using you Jakapan, Kimhan is a big traitor", trying to fill his ears with poison.

"I know!" Jakapan screamed on his face, "but how can I forgive you? You killed my parents" tears rolled down from his eyes, the grip on Wichapas' hands loosening a bit.

Wichapas moved his hands to touch Jakapan's face, but he grabbed Wichapas' left hand and eyed it with immense hatred, "these hands painted with my parents blood, our people's blood", he shook Wichapas' hand away.

"You dont know anything Jakapan" Wicha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter