Teenager Love.

Chaelisa One Shots.

Rosé Park is usually not like the other teenagers who fall in love & become quick obsessed. She would describe herself as one of the 1% of teenagers who focus on their studies.

 

Yes she never had her first-kiss before or a relationship because she didn't really believe in love at first sight. She thinks realistically & knows life isn't like the fairytale in books.

 

at the moment Rosé sat in the library after six hours of lessons in high school she felt happy because it was her last year of high school. At the same time she felt fear because of college next year. 

 

Her best friends Jennie Kim & Jisoo Kim were known for being the power couple in high school both owned the school with their population besides stories of their wild parties. 

 

While Hyeri were popular for her dad because highly known in law of South Korea besides of her being nerdy mostly as well.

 

Rosé has been studying for the fourth last exam of her high school time she had her concentration expression on her face which she has been admired for by Lisa Manoban. Who were very vocabulary loud about her crush on the Australian-Korean nerd beauty.

 

Lisa Manoban is mostly like 80% of the teenagers in their teenager years a Playgirl. A girl that plays with the feelings other to break their hearts.

 

Only one girl never payed attention towards her not even when she tried to flirt with her. The girl was Rosé Park the nerd of her school aka the girl who made her fall in love without noticing it.

 

Lisa never felt so much fear before as she feels now since she already has scenarios in her mind of how she will work for Rosé's trust. Because she really wanted to prove herself towards Rosé to treat her like a queen that she is for Lisa.

 

Now there she were standing only five feet's away from her crush in the library of their school she always thought about how beautiful Rosé has been looking with brown long hair. She wondered what it would be like to be able to run her fingers through it.

 

She took all her courage before walking even closer towards the brunette beauty who she thought were the most beautiful girl in her school. Her hand shook when she touched the shoulder from her crush who looked towards her with a shocked expression on her face.

 

„Hey Roseanne I wanted to confess something." State Lisa with nervousness in her voice.

 

The nervousness in her voice were unusually in Rosé's opinion she knew it has to be serious. A small smile tug on her lips.

 

„Oh hey Lisa, what can I do for you...?" asked Rosé with confusion in her voice.

 

Lisa felt her cheeks flushed red from all the nervousness that she has been feeling. Her hand ran through her own dyed long hair. 

 

„I must confess which I've been wanting to since weeks that I have a crush on you. I truly hope that I can prove towards you that I am worthy to earn your trust & that you allow me then to get in a relationship when I earned it." Confessed Lisa with unusually softness in her voice.

 

Rosé could literally melt at the words from Lisa she hopes that Lisa would earn her trust since the beauty has a crush on Lisa since a while. She could never deny that she had scenarios in her brain about dating the girl from Thailand.

 

„I have a crush on you too since a while let's just take it slow with a friendship so you could earn my trust. After that we can see where it goes." State Rosé with happiness in her voice.

 

Lisa nodded with her head because she knew that it would be the best way to earn her trust. She never had a true friend besides Wendy, Bam Bam and Jung kook.

 

                       - 6 Months later.-

 

Rosé sat on the bench with a happy expression on her face the wind breeze let her brunette hair flying everywhere Jisoo held hands with Jennie who sat besides Rosé.

 

Lisa who is playing on the field glanced up towards Rosé who felt a smile tug on her lips the Australian-Korea beauty weave with her hand at Lisa. Her cheeks flushed red when she noticed Lisa blowing her a kiss her crush on Lisa have been turning into falling in love with Lisa.

 

The beauty from Thailand who surprisingly could be a hopeless romantic person has been earning her trust through making many romantic gestures towards her.

 

„How are things between you and Manoban...?" Asked Jennie smirking with amusement in her voice. 

 

Rosé glanced towards the dirt ground with a shy expression on her face with her cheeks flushed red in blush. Of course both confessed their love for each other it's just that she waited for Lisa to do the first move.

 

„We already confessed our feelings for each other when she first really had a full conversation with me at the library six months ago. I am just waiting for Lisa to do the first move." Shrugged Rosé with shyness in her voice.

 

Jennie glanced towards Jisoo with heart eyes without knowing it which caused Rosé who sat beside her at smirk. Rosé always knew that her best friend's had feelings for each other.

 

„Excuse me everyone I just wanted to ask Rosé Park to come on the field because I have a question to ask her." Announcement Lisa suddenly through the microphone with nervousness in her voice.

 

Rosé glanced towards her friends who caught her eyes glancing at them with a curious expression on their face's. Rosé decided to walk the bench path down where it went to the field.

 

Her face expression held the curiousness her lips moved into a line. Lisa took her hand into her own muscular sweatily hand. 

 

„Rosé Park since the first time that I've seen you I knew that there would be something about you that would attachment me towards you. After you didn't pay attention towards me I've started to get a crush on you. I am grateful that I've earned your trust because now I can do this. Dear Rosé will you do the honor making me the happiest teenager on earth and become my girlfriend...?" Asked Lisa with nervousness in her voice.

 

Rosé had tears in her brown eyes her brunette long hair were moved in a messy bun that she created in the morning after she woke up almost late for school.

 

„YES YES YES, YES I WILL DO THE HONOR AND BECOME YOUR GIRLFRIEND...!!" Screamed Rosé with happiness in her voice.

 

Lisa had a happy expression on her face she took Rosé in her arms to hug her and spin her around in the air. A smile tug on the lips from both girls.

 

Jennie and Jisoo smirked towards each other, The cheerleader applauded just like everyone else. Both girls knew they had a teenager love that would never end.