fin.

take a ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When you said that you wanted to take me out riding, I never thought that it meant—“ Yujin pauses on her words, expelling a long exhale as her twitching round eyes wander around the park. She raises her arms, gesturing at the plains around her with an incredulous look on her face. 

 

“—Riding a horse ,” she finishes eventually after a long, drawn sigh, her hand pointing at the white stallion before her. On top of the horse, sits a tall girl, clad in a riding outfit and smug smile tugging her thin, pink lips.

 

“I knew knew you’re like a princess from a fairy tale but this is too damn much, Kazuha!” She screams again, with her eyes now glaring accusingly at Kazuha.

 

The other girl, Kazuha, giggles as the horse neighs, stealing a shriek from the girl that still has both of her feet rooted on the ground. “Didn’t anyone tell you about my hobby? Chaewon-unnie, for one?”

 

“Nein she did the not,” Yunjin sniffs, her eyes are glaring at the smug-looking horse. “But Sakura-unnie did tell me you had a pony. Keyword: had . As in, past tense!” She averts her gaze from the horse, opting to look at Kazuha—who is still sitting so prettily on top of her horse. “I thought we were going to ride your newest motorbike or something.”

 

“I don’t have any license yet, unnie,” Kazuha replies, smiling as she gets off. She does it fairly easily, Yunjin notes with jealousy. The last time she tried riding a horse, she almost fell flat against the ground. “Besides, I’m a very classical lady, unnie. I do ballet.” The younger one crosses her arms. “Is it so wrong to have a classical hobby?”

 

“And I do opera singing, but you don’t see me having an expensive, classical, hobby!”

 

“Yes you do. You went to that concerto.”

 

Yunjin lets out a stiff sigh. “ Once .”

 

The younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter