Through The Darkness, You Are The Light

Nightmare's And Niceties

Dedicated to Arikethtae and Kpopvyshi, hope y'all like it. Love ya <333333

P.S Written when i had been on the booze, so mianhae for any mistakes BUT i just needed to write this ( ^ _ ^ )

 

Taemin awoke with a start, his heart thudding in his chest, a light sheen of sweat covering his body and his breath stuttered. He knew he should never have watched that damn horror movie with Onew hyung, but with a cute smile and much coaxing from the older but sometimes, not wiser man, the maknae had decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea to watch 'Halloween'. That was until he seen the boogeyman.

Michael Myers was the scariest looking dude the young man had ever seen in his life, it had shaken him to his very core, so it was no surprise that he was having trouble sleeping and when he did finally manage to sleep, he was thrown from his lovely, happy dream, into a full blown nightmare, where he was Michael's latest victim.

Sitting up in bed, Taemin looked around the almost empty, pitch black room, blinking desperately, hoping his eyes would adjust quickly to the lack of light. Once his panic had subsided to a strong, body shuddering fear, his eyes began to make out shapes in the room before him, he saw Jinki laying in bed, out like the dead and just beyond him, the empty bunks of Jonghyun and Key. The knowledge of his hyung being so close to him, did nothing to steady his nerves, he was so afraid, he knew it was stupid, but that didn't stop his heart beating hard enough to burst from his chest.

Glancing down at his hands, Taemin noticed that they were shaking, his breath too was escaping his lips in shuttered gasps, he just had to calm down. There was no threat on his life at this immediate moment, so why the hell did it feel like every shadow was out to envelope him, dragging him kicking and screaming into the unknown. That very thought alone caused his pupil's to dilate and his throat to tighten, he felt as though he could cry.

Just then, light suddenly flooded the room as the bedroom door opened wide. Taemin looked up and saw him, the tall, terrifying figure of 'The Boogeyman', stepping into the room and pulling the door closed behind him. Darkness swallowed him as the presence approached him.

Clasping his hands tightly over his ears, Taemin squeezed his eyes shut, pulling his knees tight up against his chest. He was just about to die and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it.

The mattress dipped as the scary man sat down beside him, Taemin almost screamed out loud right then, when he felt two warm hands cover his own, he swears his heart stuttered for a second.

In his blind panic, he failed to hear the familiar voice of his beloved hyung calling his name over and over, as he tried to calm his dongsaeng down.

Just as Taemin almost threw himself from the bed, he felt lips cover his own. Wet, warm lips.

His eyes flew open, he tried to pull back, but was held firm by a strong grip on his biceps. He somehow knew who it was anyway, his eyes fluttered closed as he responded to the kiss, moving his mouth against the others, his tongue sliding out between his parted lips to caress the full, plump bottom lip of the other man.

The kiss ended just as quickly as it had began.

Taemin opened his eyes, he could see clearer now that his panic had completely gone and he felt safe and secure in the arms of his hyung.

"What was that Minnie?"

Minho's words confused the young man for a second, before he realized just what the older man meant. His hyung had clearly kissed him to help calm him, it wasn't the first time he had done it, but Taemin had taken it a step further by trying to make out with Minho. How the hell was he going to explain this one away?

"Um......"

That unintelligent response surely was not the answer the charismatic rapper was looking for, but it was all Taemin had at the present time. He was afterall, going through alot of emotions in a short period of time tonight, it was no surprise he couldn't think straight.

"You.....you" Minho brought his hand up to his face, his index and middle finger over his lips "kissed me"

He looked as though he was in a daze. Like he never in his whole lifetime, expected the younger man to do that.

Taemin felt bad.

"I'm sorry Minho, it's just that, i had a nightmare and i know it's no excuse, but i was so afraid and when you kissed me, i knew it was you and i felt so safe, it felt so right......."

The maknae rambled before Minho stopped him by pressing his lips back against the other's, harder this time, with more passion, more need, more want.

Taemin was shocked, but didn't question it as he kissed his hyung back, wrapping his arms tight around his neck, pulling the older man down and ontop of his body. Minho slid himself down between his dongsaengs legs, his finger's tangling in Taemin's hair, their lips never once losing their connection.

Minho's warm, wet muscle, s out to swipe over Taemin's bottom lip, the younger man didn't miss a beat as he opened his mouth, his hyungs tongue in and covering it with his own. Their mouth's moved together, pink tongue's sliding against each other's, hands roaming over and discovering each other's bodies in a whole new way, as the pair shared the most passionate moment of their lives to date.

Minho broke the kiss, leaning up on his elbows to look down at his breathtakingly beautiful dongsaeng

"It felt so right?" he smiled as he asked the question

Taemin nodded

"It did to me too" Minho rubbed his nose against the younger man's as he spoke, staring lovingly into his eyes.

So, this was love?

He could get used to this.