My Cookie!

That Cookie Was MINE

“THAT COOKIE WAS MINE”

Hyejin was furious.

“Says who?”

A playful Moonbyul said from the comfort of her armchair.

“You ate it.”

She couldn’t help to sound so angry.

“Could’ve been Wheein.”

She chuckled, which made Hyejin even more pissed.

“It was you, wasn’t it?!”

She stomped her way up to Moonbyul’s throne.

“Oh, you’re forgetting honorifics over there-”

Moonbyul was still keeping a playful facade, yet, she couldn’t bear gulping. Hwasa seemed so mad, it was both cute and worrying.

“Wasn’t it you?”

She was so close to Moon’s face she had a powerful urge to kiss her.

They had been dating for a few months now, so she could try and do it. Yet, given the circumstances, she would probably die before she even reached her lips.

“Hyejin-ah…” She suddenly felt incredibly guilty.

“, Moonbyul…”

She stormed away and into her room.

They had been resting since promotions for their latest album had subsided, so they were at the dorm. Although it was more of a duplex than anything else.

They were supposed to be arranged as they usually were (Moonbyul/Solar, Wheein/Hwasa), but, they were grown-ups, and Hyejin and Moon were the couple there. Gay girls needed their space.

She couldn’t believe she was about to lose her girlfriend to a cookie.

A ing cookie.

If only she could turn back time…

She ran after Hyejin.

“Hyejin-ah-”

She was startled after the girl she so madly adored close the door on her face.

“Come on, it’s just a cookie, I’ll buy you a truck full of them. Please don’t be mad, I love you, and I’m terribly sorry.”

She was being as honest as she could be, the mere thought of hurting her little devilish angel was agonizing enough to break her slowly so.

There was silence.

“Hye-”

“You promise? A full truck?”

Her voice was so soft. That was enough to make Moon’s heart lessen its hurry and quiet its worry.

“Even the passenger seat.” She smiled.

A few moments passed.

Hyejin opened her door.

She was crying.

“Baby girl, what’s wrong?”

Moonbyul was once again being consumed by concern.

She rushed to her. The crying girl hugged her.

“I’m sorry I snapped, I-”

“Hyejin-ah, you’re killing me in the most glorious way.”

“Die.” Hyejin pouted as she turned to face her.

“At your command.”

Hyejin chuckled, because no matter how greasy Moon could be, she was never not attractive, never not her Moonbyul.

No. Stay alive and well right here.” She kissed her lips. “Right here...” she placed one of Moon’s hands on her chest, right where the heart lies. “Please.”

“Alive and well it is, my queen.”

“Good.”

She buried her face on the crook of Moon’s neck, holding her tightly. She felt like she could be there forever, just hugging her universe.

“Moon?”

“Hmh?”

“Did you really eat that cookie?

“No. It was Wheein.”

“That …”