MINA DID IT

SWEET DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     "I'm going love can't be late for work today" Jeongyeon hollered then peek at their room just to find Mina still sleeping. Jeongyeon can't help but smirk upon remembering the event from last night. Yesterday was their first year anniversary as a couple and after a nice dinner they went at it like rabbits, it was a night of unbridled passion and infinite pleasure. A grin never leaving her face, Jeongyeon decided to let Mina rest. She left a note along with the breakfast that she made earlier for her wife then headed for the door enroute to work. "Hey you can't just leave a woman alone without saying goodbye after what you did to her last night" the soft voice made Jeongyeon turn around and find Mina flashing that gummy smile that drives her crazy. "I thought you're too tired to get up after all the screaming and that you did my lady" Jeongyeon haughtily replied."My body's sore and I'm kinda tired but it doesn't mean I don't have the energy to go at it again" Mina answered back quickly and stripped off the oversized shirt she's wearing. Jeongyeon gulp excitedly seeing Mina in all her glory. "Are you trying to stop me from going to the office" Jeongyeon asked, still basking at the sight before her. "Is it working?" Mina replied seductively while inching closer to where Jeongyeon is. By now the tension is rising, both girls are sizing up each other waiting on  who's gonna make a move:  Jeongyeon, who is fully clothed or a Mina. After a minute of slyly staring at each other, Jeongyeon caved in and pounce on Mina pinning her to the bed. She ravishes the girls' neck with kisses and tenderly bites at it while her hands softly kneaded Minas'chest. "I've got a deadline today with the project I'm working on, why do you have to do this to me" Jeongyeon whispered then pouts at her gf who cannot help but smile. "I'm just giving you a preview of what you're coming home to later today, you don't have to sulk you big baby" Mina countered cheerfully and stand up to get herself dressed again. It's a daily scenario for them, physically active and openly affectionate with each other. Anyone who knows this would think they're still in the honeymoon phase of their marriage. Or so it seems... 

 

     Jeongyeon winces when she felt a hard flick on her forehead. She scrambled to her feet but fell first and that's when she saw her friend Nayeon laughing uncontrollably and almost collapsing on the floor. Annoyed, Jeongyeon stand up and left for the bathroom to wash up. When she came out, Nayeon is waiting with a cup of coffee. "Here, takes this you dork
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter