bewitched

such a tease
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kazuha watches, swallowing the lump in , as Yunjin removes herself from her original spot, only to sit right next to her. The older girl smiles as she plops her backside to the couch, her smile coy and inviting. Yunjin then scoots closer to her, legs uncrossed and back leaning against the soft cushion of the couch’s backrest.

 

“Well?” Yunjin queries, almost in a purr. Her eyes narrow a bit as her gaze glides back to where Kazuha’s eyes are, gleaming so mischievously amidst the dim light. Her other hand moves from her lap; one hand settling on her thigh, and the other resting on top of the armrest. “Are you going to do anything, Zuha?”

 

Kazuha flushes under the attention, suddenly feeling very small, and refusing to answer—thinking that her slight pout is enough of an answer. Yunjin, amused by the lack of a proper answer, can only widen her smile. Her hand, previously on top of the armrest, now moves away from its spot, choosing to tuck itself under Yunjin’s chin. The seemingly nonchalant gesture somewhat makes it harder for Kazuha to breathe.

 

At Yunjin’s growing smile, Kazuha resists the urge to turn her face away. “Don’t tease me, unnie,” she says, trying her best not to sound too pouty; yet failed at the faltering of her tone. 

 

Yunjin rolls her shoulders back, a brief laugh bubbling from . “You’re cute.”

 

One word from Yunjin, and she is bewitched. Kazuha tenses uncomfortably in her seat, trying her best to quell the sudden flutters of butterflies in her abdomen; now trying to break free and spreading all over her body. As if it’s not enough, the butterflies are accompanied with something warm—surging through her nerves, crawling under her skin, painting her cheeks red. 

 

It bothers Kazuha—but at the same time, the confusing feelings are curiously pleasant for Kazuha to bear.

 

It’s somewhat a beautiful feeling.

 

“I’m not cute.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter