—FINAL

I kissed a girl

—//—

 

Jungsoo isn't sure if he's still doing the right decision. All he knew was that he needed to be alone.

 

He was in front of a bar and lined up at the entrance where many people were also waiting for their turn to enter. 

 

A few more hours passed and it was his turn.

 

“Welcome to Renaissance bar. Are you a first timer, Sir?” The Guard asked and he smiled at him so Jungsoo also smiled back at him.

 

“This is my second time. I think other guard was assigned when I first came here.” Jungsoo replied and shook the guard's hand until he made his way inside the bar.

 

Too many people were inside and he was greeted by the loud music.

 

He was walking towards the bar counter when suddenly someone pulled him. 

 

“Are you alone?” She asked Jungsoo while the woman was still dancing and probably enjoying her night. 

 

“W-what?” Jungsoo stuttered and was obviously still shocked by what the woman did to him.

 

He couldn't hear much of what the woman was saying because of the loud music.

 

Jungsoo was even more surprised when the woman suddenly grabbed him by the shoulder and brought her face close to his face.

 

“Don't worry I won't kiss you.” She teased Jungsoo and just smirked when she saw Jungsoo suddenly back off from what she did.

 

“You are too tense. I will not kiss you and I have no intention of kissing you. Just calm down.”  She defended, explaining her side while laughing and patted Jungsoo's chest

 

“It's not like that...” Jungsoo seemed to have a hard time explaining his side when the woman suddenly smiled at him—

 

“Oh so you're expecting something might happen between the two of us?” She smirked, asking him again and slowly approached Jungsoo until he was pressed against the wall.

 

“W-what are you doing?” Jungsoo asked her nervously and stuttering but the woman just kept looking at Jungsoo as if she was studying every angles of his face.

 

“Let's have some fun and forget everything.” She whispered to Jungsoo and brought her lips close to his ear and kissed the side of Jungsoo's neck.

 

“Another round here!” the woman shouted at the bartender and the bartender immediately gave her a thumbs up, means noted.

 

They sat down together and took a few shots as well. Everything they ordered was strong drinks so they were a bit tipsy.

 

“What’s your name? We're hanging out but I don't know your name yet.” Jungsoo frowned but still staring at her. 

 

The woman suddenly smiled and pulled herself closer to Jungsoo. This time, Jungsoo didn't even flinch and stayed on his seat. 

 

“Heemi. My name is Heemi.” Heemi introduced herself while nodding her head and offered her hand to have a shake hands with Jungsoo.

 

“I am Jungsoo. Nice meeting you, Heemi. ” Jungsoo replied while taking her hand and agreed to have a shake hands. 

 

“Where are you from?” Jungsoo asked and took the drinks that the bartender served them.

 

“I'm staying in New York but came here to Seoul to see my parents and my twin brother.” Heemi replied and looked around inside the bar.

 

Jungsoo was suddenly curious about her so he asked Heemi again.

 

“New York?” Jungsoo asked in amusement and the reason to take Heemi's attention back to him again.

 

“After I graduated from high school, someone offered me a scholarship to New York. Who am I to reject that, right?” Heemi laughed and Jungsoo was obviously listening carefully to her

 

“When I was in New York and my life was already stable. I tried to convince my parents to live there but they chose to stay here in Seoul. My twin brother doesn't want to come so I have no choice but to let them stay here.” Heemi added and Jungsoo became even more interested in her story.

 

The woman looked familiar but he couldn't be sure if he know her or not because of the thick make up on her face.

 

“Have we met?” Jungsoo suddenly asked and Heemi immediately shook her head and just laughed.

 

“Probably not. I haven't lived here since I graduated from high school and this is my first visit here again” She replied, laughing and jokingly rolled her eyes while staring at him.

 

“My twin brother and I are not in good terms because he thought, I am taking our parents away from him but I am not. I just want to be with them because it's so sad to live alone in new york. I came here because tomorrow is our mom's birthday. They didn’t know I was already here. I want to enjoy this night before I see them.” Heemi continued, before the bartender served the drink, Heemi immediately took it from his hand and drank it

 

“I hope you two will get along tomorrow. Just think about your parents.” Jungsoo's advised and earned a soft smile from Heemi.

 

“Thank you.” She softly said and gently Jungsoo's face.

 

A few more hours passed and they were already drunk. 

 

They are on the dance floor and dancing while the others are also dancing.

 

Their bodies were so close to each other and Jungsoo 
was holding her waist while Heemi was hugging his shoulder, tightly. 

 

The music got louder and suddenly the light inside the bar went out. 

 

The people were shouting while Jungsoo and Heemi still remained in their position and ignored the people around them.

 

“I'm so happy.” Heemi whispered and Jungsoo felt Heemi already lifted up her head. 

 

“So am I.” Jungsoo replied while smiling even though he knew Heemi couldn't see it, he still did. 

 

Jungsoo knew everything was wrong but Heemi really made him happy even for just one night.

 

Eventually, Jungsoo felt that someone suddenly kissed him.

 

At first, He was obviously surprised and didn't respond to her kiss until Heemi bit his lower lip causing Heemi to have an access to insert her tongue inside Jungsoo's mouth.

 

Later on, Jungsoo kissed her back and hugged Heemi's waist tightly to steadily keep their body close to each other. 

 

He was dizzy and drunk but somehow, he knew what was happening and he was aware of it.

 

Until the light and they continued to kiss— suddenly the people inside the bar were screaming and they snapped back into reality; they parted their lips and just smiled at each other.

 

 

“My head hurts.” Jungsoo complained while massaging his head and looked around inside the room.

 

“You're awake? You were so drunk last night.” Heechul said as he entered their room and sat on the bed next to Jungsoo. 

 

“How did I get home?” Jungsoo asked, as he watched Heechul preparing the soup he cooked.

 

“I don't now. You turned off your phone the whole night so I have no idea. All i know was last night, someone kept ranging the doorbell and when i opened the door, you were there and laying down onto floor.” Heechul replied and handed the soup to Jungsoo.

 

Heechul noticed that Jungsoo seems so lost and confused about what happened. 

 

“I’m sorry if we fought last night. I was just too stressed at work. I didn't even think you were stressed either. Sorry.” Heechul said, Jungsoo looked at him and immediately smiled at him.

 

“Let's just forget about that.” Jungsoo replied and held Heechul's hand.

 

“Anyway, today is my mom's birthday. They will be here later and my twin sister will also come.” Heechul reminded Jungsoo and he just nodded.

 

The doorbell rang in their apartment so Jungsoo went out from their room and tried to find his lover. 

 

“Heechul, i think they're already here.” Jungsoo said and found Heechul in the kitchen, busy preparing their food.

 

“Already? I'm not done yet.” Heechul pouted and suddenly got panic. Jungsoo immediately approached him and hugged Heechul from behind. 

 

“Baby, just calm down. You are very nervous.” Jungsoo calmed him down and kissed him on the cheek which made Heechul smile.

 

“Okay... just open the door and I'll prepare the other food on the table.” Heechul ordered and Jungsoo immediately do what Heechul told. 

 

The person outside seems to be in rush and keeps ranging the doorbell so Jungsoo ran towards the door to open it.

 

“Just a minute.” Jungsoo said and opened the door.

 

Jungsoo suddenly stared and his eyes widened when he saw the person outside.

 

“He-heemi?” Jungsoo was stuttering when called her name.

 

This time Heemi doesn't have any make up and He could finally see the resemblance between her and Heechul.

 

“Have we met before? I just saw you today.” Heemi replied and forced a smile while looking at Jungsoo

 

'So, she forgot what happened last night?' Jungsoo thought. 

 

Jungsoo's words trailed off when Heechul suddenly approached the two of them.

 

“Heemi? You're already here?” Heechul said but it was obvious that he was taken aback when Heechul saw her. 

 

“I was already here last night. I just didn't let you know.” Heemi calmly replied and handed the cake she bought for their mom's birthday to Heechul.

 

“Come in.” Heechul said and went inside first, Heemi just followed him. 

 

“This apartment of yours is beautiful.” Heemi commented as she looked around inside.

 

Jungsoo, on the other hand, was obviously restless and nervous because of what happened to the two of them at the bar was still haunting him. 

 

“Ah Jungsoo and I already bought this.” Heechul replied and stared at Jungsoo for a moment.

 

“Jungsoo?” Heemi asked in confusion and caught Jungsoo and Heechul's attention. They looked at her. 

 

“By the way, you've never met Jungsoo since you're in new york and we don't talk to much anymore.” Heechul approached Jungsoo and wrapped his arm around Jungsoo's arm.

 

“He's Jungsoo, my boyfriend.” Heechul introduced Jungsoo and Heemi smiled as she watched them.

 

“I'm Heemi, Heechul's twin sister. Nice meeting you, Jungsoo.” Heemi introduced herself.

 

Jungsoo just smiled and immediately avoided looking at her. 

 

Hours already passed, their parents also arrived and they started eating.

 

“Jungsoo, can you bring the extra plates? I forgot to bring them.” Heechul softly asked, so Jungsoo immediately stood up and squeezed his cheek.

 

“Anything for you” Jungsoo replied, smiling and immediately went to their kitchen.

 

He didn't know how he would feel—the woman he kissed at the bar was here and the worst part was that woman was his boyfriend twin sister. 

 

Just that night everything felt so wrong but it also felt so right.

 

“I never thought we would meet again.” suddenly someone spoke from his behind causing Jungsoo to flinched and turned around. 

 

“I thought you didn't—” Heemi approached him slowly until he was pressed against the wall like Heemi did last night at the bar. 

 

“How can I forget you? You made me happy last night.” Heemi grinned and observing Jungsoo who was already sweating. 

 

“Don’t tell this to Heechul. I love your twin brother. Everything that happened last night was wrong.” Jungsoo explained, slightly pushing Heemi away from him.

 

“Even this?” Heemi asked while holding Jungsoo's chin and kissing him again, harshly. 

 

Jungsoo pushed her away but Heemi continued to kiss her until Jungsoo gave up and kissed her back.

 

Until they felt that they were running out of breath so they separated their lips.

 

“See, you liked it.” Heemi said and Jungsoo's lip.

 

“Heemi, where's the cake?” Her mother tried to call her daughter and Heemi immediately took the cake from the fridge. 

 

Jungsoo, on the other hand, was obviously still shocked by what happened and confused.

 

“Jungsoo, where are the plates?” Heechul called his boyfriend. 

 

“I'm coming back.” Jungsoo replied and Heemi was still staring at Jungsoo and kissed his lips again but this time, the kissed was gentle and before he could respond, Heemi parted her lips and the first one who went back outside.

 

Jungsoo followed Heemi and took the plate with him.

 

“Why did you took so long?” Heechul asked and Jungsoo just bit his lip.

 

“He washed the plates before bringing it here.” Heemi replied, saving Jungsoo from awkwardness causing Jungsoo to look at her.

 

She winked at him and her lower lip while looking at Jungsoo.

 

He liked it—

 

Jungsoo kissed a girl behind his boyfriend's back and yes, he liked it.