Friends?

Please let me go

*Yawn*

 

"Why couldn't school start at 9 just like in England? Why must I have to wake up at 7! " you moaned.

 

You walked across an alley then you saw back figures of boys wearing the same uniform as you.

 

"Chingus~" you blurted out, but they didn't answer.

 

You didn't care anymore so you started walking ahead....but suddenly you heard someone winch in pain.

 

"How many times have I told you not to get 1st!" a blonde boy shouted at someone.

 

You quickly walked towards the gang of boys and saw a boy begging on his knees to let him go.

 

"What are you doing? He gets 1st because he tries, you! try to and you can get 1st!" you shouted at the blonde boy.

 

"Bwo? A pretty face like you, lecturing me about class ranks? Let me guess, you come last on the ranks right?" Mir scoffed.

 

"No, I come first!" you shouted at him.

 

You stuck your hand out infront of the bullied boy. His face was full of bruises, and his glasses was dismantled then left on the ground.

 

He looked taken aback by your actions, so you just smiled at him to assure him.

 

He was about to take your hand when he looked to the side.

 

You looked at the side and Mir was about to slap you but he was stopped by someone else.

 

"Mir, what are you doing? I told you, never hit a girl!" that boy shouted at the blonde haired guy.

 

"Kwenchana?" he asked Myungsoo, Myungsoo just nodded.

 

You didn't bother to look at that boy and lifted Myungsoo up then took him to the school.

 

"Who is she?" Hoya asked Mir who looked disinterested.

 

You took Myungsoo to a bench near school.

 

"Plasters" you said as you took out a box full of plasters.

 

That boy looked shocked.

 

"What? Better to be safe than sorry" you said and smiled.

 

"I am Song Jieun, new here" you said to him.

 

"I am...Kim Myungsoo" he said shyly.

 

"Tsk. Why you being shy? Let's be friends ok?" you told him.

 

He looked really suprised.

 

"Ya!" you shouted at him. "Am I not good enough to be your friend?"

 

He chuckled.

 

"Friends~" he announced and smiled.