001

despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's one of those days where eunha cares, a lot.

 

one of those days where her insides feel like they might explode at any second, leaving her almost unconscious because of the pure intensity of her guilt, her sadness, her regret.

 

eunha remains sat on her bed while she tries to breathe, open while short, ragged gasps come out of it. is completely closed and her heartbeat is going crazy and eunha needs to find something to grasp onto before she loses it. again.

 

with nothing but desperation showing in her movements, eunha takes her feet off the bed and bends over her to turn her bedside lamp on, the yellow light doing little to ease her fear. the girl almost lets out a pathetic sob when she doesn't know what to do exactly, but her restless heart soon takes over her actions and eunha opens a drawer she never thought would open again. 

 

eunha digs around with her calloused fingers, trying to look for that single piece of herself she still keeps safe, the only thing she had managed to protect over the years. when she finds it, her movements are so frantic that she almost tears the picture frame apart before she hugs it right over her chest, relieved that she still has them secured, somewhere.

 

eunha looks down at the small picture, noticing for the first time how tiny it actually feels on her hand. eunha then looks at those faces that she hasn't seen in so long and feels herself shatter even more. 

 

she so, so carefully traces the edges of her friend's smiles, touching their blurry faces as if they were actually real. eunbi is laughing, her arms looking so big and strong and right around eunha; yewon sits on yerin's legs and sojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter