—FINAL

Our love story

—//—

 

“Jungsoo isn't here. I think he's trying to stop himself from coming over here at the club.” Eunhyuk said, looking around and observing everyone who were inside at the club.

 

As he reached the bar counter, he sat down and rolled his eyes. Eunhyuk is a bartender here at the club and has also became a friend of Heechul. 

 

Heechul often goes to the club and he also met Jungsoo, the three of them became really good friends. 

 

“I did not come here to see him. I'm here to drink so don't include that man in our conversation.” Heechul defended as Eunhyuk turned his back to do his job—to serve him a drink. 

 

“I thought something is going on with you and Jungsoo. The way Jungsoo looks at you, he looks at you with love and it looks like you like each other but you are both in denial.” Eunhyuk described, mixing up his drink and turned around to see Heechul. 

 

“What? What are you saying? We're just friends and that's all.” Heechul said and suddenly felt annoyed but the other man just shrugged off and put his drinks on the table. 

 

“Are you really just friends? Nothing special?” Eunhyuk teasingly asked, he sat down as well and they were now facing each other. 

 

Heechul thought for a moment and smiled slightly. He keeps denying his feelings for Jungsoo and keeping it by himself. Heechul doesn't want to admit that he has fallen for Jungsoo the day they met. 

 

He was just waiting for the right time to admit everything to Jungsoo but they haven't seen each other these past few days.

 

“Just friends...” Heechul whispered but the other man still heard what he just said.

 

Eunhyuk sighed and remained silent while watching Heechul who also suddenly became silent after their conversation. 

 

“Just a moment and I will serve the other customers first.“ Eunhyuk excused himself and quickly served the other newly arrived customers.

 

Heechul nodded and watched Eunhyuk doing his job, mixing drinks while entertaining them as well.

 

Until he felt someone sitting next to him caused to distract him watching Eunhyuk and immediately turned his head to the person next to him.

 

“Hi” Jungsoo greeted happily when their eyes met. 

 

Heechul raised his eyebrow and was obviously surprised when he saw Jungsoo next to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Heechul asked in shock, you could tell it the way his body reacted. 

 

“I came because i know you are here. We haven't seen each other. So I decided to go here and it's good to see you here at the club.” Jungsoo replied, he took the glass held by Heechul and drank the remaining wine. 

 

“Why do you want to see me?” Heechul asked, eyes were still glued not bothering himself to look away. 

 

“I miss you. I was trying to stop myself from going to this club but I miss you even more. Didn't you miss me too?” Jungsoo answered calmly and lightly heechul's cheek.

 

'I miss you too' Heechul thought

 

Heechul felt his cheeks suddenly turned red and his heart was beating faster, having Jungsoo by his side makes him nervous. 

 

“Crazy.” Heechul laughed and turned his attention to Eunhyuk again. 

 

He bit his lip so hard and closed his eyes tightly. Everything feels like a dream and if it was just dream, Heechul's willing to stay in this moment. 

 

He suddenly felt someone held his hand. Heechul's eyes shot open and looked at Jungsoo again.

 

“Let's enjoy tonight and forget everything. You and I, we are the only two in our own world.” Jungsoo whispered, leaning forward and kissed Heechul on his lips.

 

And they really did everything as if they were the only person in this place.

 

They got drunk as if there was no tomorrow, danced in the middle of the dance floor and shared a kiss with each other.

 

They enjoyed every moment. On the other hand, Eunhyuk was watching his two friends and just smiled.

 

“Lets go home.” Jungsoo offered and pressed his forehead against Heechul's. 

 

“Let's go.” Heechul replied, smiling as he looked at Jungsoo directly into his eyes. 

 

They couldn't even manage to say goodbye to Eunhyuk and immediately took a taxi. As they sat in the backseat, Jungsoo suddenly grabbed Heechul's hand and kissed it.

 

Heechul was still smiling and he just looked at their intertwined hands. It feels like a dream, finally.

 

When they arrived at Heechul's apartment, Heechul immediately opened the door and let Jungsoo in.

 

“Do you want to do something? Do you want to eat or have a coffee?” Heechul asked him and Jungsoo immediately shook his head, suddenly hugged Heechul and buried his head in Heechul's neck.

 

“All I want is to be with you tonight.” Jungsoo softly said and he felt Jungsoo suddenly smile while saying this to him. 

 

Heechul also smiled and hugged Jungsoo back.

 

They were both lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling, still holding hands and both smiling.

 

“I hope we're always like this.” Jungsoo whispered causing Heechul to look at him with a frown.

 

“We can always be like this.” Heechul stammered and tried to smile.

 

Jungsoo did the same, he also looked at Heechul but remained silent.

 

Heechul felt something was different tonight but he chose to ignored it and just go with the flow of what was happening right now.

 

“I'm kinda sleepy. Can we sleep now? This is our first time sleeping together.” Jungsoo said and kissed heechul on his forehead.

 

“Answer the question I will ask you first. Why did you suddenly become like this? I mean you're so clingy and you suddenly became showy about how you feel towards me. What are we doing now? What are you trying to do?” Heechul asked confusedly

 

“I've liked you for a long time, Heechul. Ever since I met you, I've fallen for you but I just can't admit it to you.” Jungsoo paused, a lone tear escaped from his eye. 

 

Heechul listened to him and secretly smiled because of what he just heard from Jungsoo. 

 

“I tried to take myself away from you but I couldn't. I can't help myself but to fall for you even more. Now, I want to let you know what I feel about you.” Jungsoo added, cupping his cheeks and kissing him on his lips.

 

“I-i love you.” Heechul said trembling while staring at Jungsoo

 

“I love you too, Heechul.” Jungsoo replied and kissed Heechul on his lips again causing Heechul to respond and deepened their kiss. 

 

They partied their lips from each other when they felt they were running out of breath.

 

“I am always by your side. You will always have to remember that, Heechul.” Jungsoo whispered, Heechul suddenly yawned causing Jungsoo to laugh.

 

“Got it. Let's go to sleep.” Jungsoo softly laughed and pulled Heechul closer to him, hugging him tightly.

 

“Goodnight ...” the last word that came out of Heechul's lips before he finally fell asleep.

 

“Goodnight and I'm sorry.” Jungsoo cried as he watched the man who was already sleeping soundly next to him.

 

The next day, heechul woke up and Jungsoo was no longer beside him.

 

Heechul immediately got up from his bed and went to the kitchen to look for Jungsoo.

 

There was no one—there was no one else in his apartment but only himself. 

 

“Jungsoo?” Heechul shouted and checked his entire apartment.

 

Jungsoo was no longer in his apartment so he tried to call him.

 

He called Jungsoo several times but it seems like Jungsoo changed his number. 

 

He also tried to message him and waited for a few hours but he received nothing.

 

“Where is he?” Heechul asked himself as he sat on the sofa.

 

It was already in the afternoon but Jungsoo was nowhere to be found. Heechul decided to go to the club and hoping Jungsoo would be there.

 

When he arrives at the club, Eunhyuk welcomed him and obviously surprised as well.

 

“Where's Jungsoo?” Eunhyuk asked and immediately approached Heechul.

 

“Huh? I thought he was here at the club so I went here. We were just together last night and slept next to each other but when I woke up, Jungsoo was no longer there.” Heechul replied nervously and looked around inside the bar.

 

“You both were having fun last night and seems the happiest. Why did he suddenly left you without saying a proper goodbye?” Eunhyuk said, tapping the table using his fingers.

 

“I don't even know. He confessed that he likes me. We even said i love you to each other. We kissed and shared a bed. Eunhyuk, where is he? Do you know where Jungsoo lives? Maybe we can go there and find him.” Heechul asked tearfully and Euhyuk held his hand to keep him calm.

 

“Ssssh just wait for him first, okay? maybe something came up. Just wait until he showed up again.” Eunhyuk said, trying his best to calm Heechul down.

 

He did but still confused. Heechul wants to blame himself because he knows nothing about Jungsoo. 

 

He doesn’t even know where Jungsoo lives and what kind of life he has.

 

All he knew was—he was destined to meet Jungsoo. Like Eunhyuk said, he waited.

 

A few weeks passed but Jungsoo never showed up. He was always at the bar and waiting to see Jungsoo but it looks like Jungsoo was consistent to avoid him. 

 

“It's been 3 weeks but I still haven't seen Jungsoo. Eunhyuk, what happened to him? How is he?” Heechul asked and at the same time already crying. 

 

He was at the bar now and hoping to see Jungsoo but just like the previous days, Jungsoo never came to the place where they met.

 

“Calm down first. I'm also wondering what really happened and why Jungsoo suddenly disappeared.” Eunhyuk replied and was obviously confused by his friend's situation as well

 

Heechul has been staying at the bar for a few weeks and always getting drunk while waiting for Jungsoo.

 

“Maybe he just fooled you and lied about how he feels about you. If he really loves you, he won't just leave you like this.” Eunhyuk straightforwardly said to Heechul.

 

“That's not true. I feel that he loves me and I know everything he told me was true.” Heechul defended and harshly wiped his tears away.

 

Until someone approached them and handed Heechul a letter.

 

“Wait, who gave this letter?” Heechul asked but the man immediately left and ran out at the club.

 

“Do you know him?” Eunhyuk asked, eyes were still following the man outside of the club.

 

“No ...” Heechul replied and slowly opened the letter.

 

To Heechul,
       
Hi, how are you? I'm sorry if I suddenly left you. Heechul, everything I said is true and I really love you. It pains me to think that I have to leave you and hurt you. If I only i could choose, I would choose to be with you but it's too late now. Heechul, I'm getting married. I'm getting married this week and no matter what I do, I'm destined to marry the woman I once loved before not until i met you and you came into my life. Heechul, you changed me. You made me the happiest and made me feel the things I've never felt before. 

If only I had known you earlier than her, I would fight for you and be with you until the end.

I love you so much, Heechul. Until we meet again.

 

From: Jungsoo.

 

—//—

 

Months already passed and Jungsoo never showed up to Heechul again.

 

Heechul also accepted what happened between the two of them and tried to move on.

 

Now he decided to go to the park and taking a walk. The weather was nice and it feels nice to walk around even tho he was alone.

 

A girl suddenly approached him and clung to his leg which surprised Heechul. 

 

“Please help me. I'm lost.” The girl said and already crying. 

 

He tried to take the child away from his leg but the grip on him became even tighter.

 

“I will help you but first you have to remove your arms from my leg. I need to see you.” Heechul said, laughing at how the girl freed him from her grip.

 

Heechul bent down and wiped her tears. It made her calm and stop herself from crying. 

 

“Where are your parents? Who are they? What happened?” Heechul carefully asked, fixing her hair and gave him a smile that could make her feel safe around him.

 

“Daddy Ju—” as if it was on cue, someone grabbed the girl from behind and hugged him tightly.

 

“Thank God, i found you! Where have you been? I've been looking for you. Your mommy is worried too. Letisha, i told you to hold my hand and never let—”

 

Her father was scolding his own child as if it was her fault. Heechul stood up and immediately spoke to her father, trying to interrupt him. 

 

“She's scared. Don't blame your child. It's not her responsibility—” Heechul's words trailed off as he looked at him.

 

Silence.....and there was a look of shock on their faces.

 

Jungsoo—Jungsoo was standing in front of him. 

 

Heechul felt his heart beat faster so he quickly averted his eyes from Jungsoo.

 

“Daddy, why?” Letisha asked and looked up to see Jungsoo, who was obviously still shocked.

 

“Ah nothing.” Jungsoo replied calmly and still didn't take his eyes off to Heechul. 

 

“Where's mommy?” Letisha asked again and this time, she looked at Heechul and Heechul noticed that so he looked at her back. 

 

Until a woman suddenly appeared and clung to Jungsoo's arm.

 

“I'm already here, sweetie.” She replied sweetly and turned her gaze to heechul.

 

“Who is he? Do you know him?” She asked Jungsoo then Jungsoo averted his gaze from Heechul and cleared his throat.

 

“By the way, my friend, Heechul.” Jungsoo introduced him while pointing him out. 

 

Heechul got what Jungsoo wanted him to do so he quickly smiled and waved at them.

 

“Hello I'm Heechul, Jungsoo's friend.” Heechul hesitated to introduce himself and bit his lower lip.

 

“I'm Yein, Jungsoo's wife and she's Letisha, our adopted child.” Yein also introduced herself, she was obviously kind and very beautiful too.

 

'No wonder why Jungsoo chose her than me and adopted child? They must be so happy for having Letisha.' Heechul thought. 

 

“Would you like to come with us for lunch? I rarely meet Jungsoo's friends so I wish I could get to know you better.” Yein offered and causing Heechul to flinched. 

 

“I would like to but I still have work to do. Maybe next time? Promise I will come with you.” Heechul replied and out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that Jungsoo was still staring at him.

 

“Sure! I am so happy to see you.” Yein replied, smiling and held out her hand. 

 

“Same here.” Heechul said and reached for Yein's hand then shook her hands.

 

Until Yein and Letisha left first, they were just the two of them—Jungsoo and him.

 

“I'll leave first.” Heechul hurriedly excused himself and was about to turn around when Jungsoo suddenly pulled him back. 

 

“How are you?” Jungsoo asked worriedly and Heechul laughed in full of disbelief. 

 

“Why? Who are you to ask how I am doing?” Heechul sarcastically asked and forced him to remove Jungsoo's grip on him.

 

“I still love—”

 

“What a bull. Let me go and i'll make sure we will never meet again. You're disgusting, Jungsoo. You cheated on me and your wife. Aren't you ashamed? You have a perfect life and family. What kind of person are you?” Heechul yelled and slightly pushes Jungsoo away from him. 

 

Jungsoo became silent for a moment and just sighed.

 

“I love you more, Heechul. I can let everything go as long as I can be with you.” Jungsoo defended and stared at Heechul again

 

“I hope this would be the last time we meet. Thank you for everything, Jungsoo. Even if you hurt me, I'm still thankful.” Heechul said and turned his back on Jungsoo. 

 

At the same time, Heechul's tears escaped and he immediately covered his mouth to stop himself from sobbing. 

 

He began to walk away—

 

“Heechul, I still love you.” Jungsoo said and just enough for Heechul to hear, causing him to cry even more. 

 

He didn't look back, he didn't let his feelings to be controlled again even though he wanted to hug Jungsoo but even if the world was turned upside down, he still couldn't have Jungsoo. 

 

“I love you, still.” Heechul whispered back until he disappeared from Jungsoo's sight.

 

They met at an unexpected time, fell in love with each other but they were not destined—destiny fooled them. 

 

Even tho they truly loved each other, they knew no matter what happened, they weren’t really destined.

 

He loves Jungsoo but he doesn't want to ruin his family—and taking him away from his child. 

 

“Meeting you was a nice accident.” Heechul paused, and looked back for the last time. 

 

“Let's meet again in our next lifetime. Maybe there, we can be together.” Heechul continued, watching Jungsoo carrying Letisha while Yein clung to Jungsoo's arm.

 

Heechul smiled again and walked away—away from Jungsoo and set aside his feelings and how he felt for the man who taught him how to love.

 

“See you again, Jungsoo.” Heechul whispered.