Chapter 1

The Rudest Person I've Ever Met Is My Future Husband?!!

It's 10 am and your flight to Seoul is now ready for boarding.

You're really sad tp leave California because this place reminds you of your memory with your late mother.  and you're afraid that you can't make new friends when you're in Seoul.

 

 

Your POV

"~~ let's go.Our flight is ready for boarding now"Dad said to me.

I took my lugage  and walk to the gate following my dad from behind.

We're seated at the bussiness class and dad sit's beside me.

I take out my ipod and put on my earphones and listen to song as the plane took off.

 

I woke up when dad wakes me up and I heard the captain making an announcement saying that we just arrived at South Korea.

The plane has fully stopped.

I stood up from my seat and take my lugage from the overhead compartment and exited the plane followed by dad.

The cabin crew bowed to us along our way out of the plane.

I bowed back to them.

When I got out of the plane I saw my aunt Jiyeon and a very good looking guy beside him.

I was about to tell my dad what I just saw but he grab my hand and pulled me towards the two of them.

'I gussed he called he to pick us up'I thought.

Dad hugged my aunt and the boy and I only hugged my aunt because I don't know who he is and why did dad hug him.

"Aren't you going to hug you cousin myungsoo?"my aunt asked me and she looked confuse why I didn't hug my closest cousin.

Wait...is that really myungsoo?The cute and chubby cousin of mine?

He's grown up and I didn't realise that it's him.I mean who expects the cute and chubby myungsoo to be as handsome and good looking like this?

"Myungsooo!!!"I hug him tightly.I really missed him and it's been like years since I've met him.

End of POV

 

 

L's POV

~~~ didnt realise me at first till my mum ask her why she didn't hug me.I mean we're really closed to each other when we're little.

She cried when I moved from California to Seoul since she didn't have that many friends when she's little.

"Myungsoo!!"She pulled me into a bear hug.

"~~ I can't b-breathe"I told her since I'm almost out of breath.

"Aigoo...where's my chubby and cute myungsoo i know"she teased me.

Well I was kinda chubby back the I was little but hey I'm charming now okay.I even have fangirls at school.

"yah!Back then was diffrent from now"I pouted.

"sooo cute~"She pinched my cheek.

"oww.."I growled in pain.

"Enough you two.Let's get to the car"mum said to both of us.

Myt uncle Junsu only smilled looking at me and ~~

End of POV

 

All of you walked to the car park and saw a black limo with a guy opening the door for all of you

 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThNsbdpTnwAbID5FtJoSn

 

The limo belongs to Myungsoo's dad.

His mum used the limo to pick you and your dad up because your uncle Jaejoong ask them to use it because he can't pick you and your dad up because he's on his bussiness trip.

And he feels guilty because he can't pick his own brother (your dad) which he haven't met for a long time from the airport himself.

All of you entered the limo and zoomed off to your dad's mansion.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter done! ^^

I hope you enjoy my first and yet boring chapter.

Do subscribe and comment.^o^

I'm really sad that there's no beautiful show in Malaysia :( And b2st is still at singapore now and they're leaving today :(

Btw,I LOVE YOU MY FIRST TWO SUBSCRIBERS!! <3