Ch 1

Give Your Heart To Me

Chan smiles as he saw Bona exit the building. She just finished an editorial for Elle Korea.

"Chan" Bona smiled as she got in his car and gave him a brief kiss on th cheek.

"How'd it go?" Bangchan asked as he started up his Aventador.

"There was a lot edits but it was fun. Where's dinner at tonight?"

"You remember that Italian place near Itaewon?"

"The one you found annoying because of the bugs?" Bangchan made a face as she laughed.

"I mean you said you liked their pasta, that's why we're going there."

Bona smiles. Bangchan always remembered the little details.

 

-------------

"Seriously?" Felix looked up from his cappucino. It was three in the afternoon when he and Jennie decided to meet at Beansbins. Jennie put down her cake.

"Chan asked me to, he thought it would be fun" she shrugged as she grabbed another bite.

"So, you're going to be the new brand ambassador of Samsung in Kyoto?"

"pretty right?" the male joined them. Jennie didn't even blink because she knew the voice all too well.

Felix sighed.

"How was the date?" Jennie asked as Bangchan took a bite of her cake.

"Bona says hi, and congrats.. on that thing you won."

Jennie nodded. Lately, she won Top Model in Korea. Even the title was a bit much as she cringed.

"Plans for tonight? Yongbok asked the pair.

"I. Have a date. " she said as she glared at Bangchan

"Since when and with who? " Chan asked coyly.

"I forgot his name but I know his face."

Both males sighed.

 

---------------------

"You're already leaving?" Han looked up. He was there visiting his sister's condo on his way home. Jennie nodded as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

Jisung made a face. "who is it this time?"

"That one guy from ATEEZ, Yosang." She shrugged as she put on her classic black Louboutin pumps.

"Fine. Do you need a ride noona?"

"I got it Hannie. I'd rather bring my car. I have a fitting tomorrow so I can't be out late."

Han nodded and stood up, "Lunch next week noona? Hyung will be here."

She nodded and gave her brother a peck on the cheek.

"Try not to get too into him, this Yosang guy."

"Why?"

"He's going to get hurt and I don't want to feel sorry again."

Jennie chuckled as he walked out.