One

Me, you and the moon.

Tzuyu just wanted to enjoy her night with her best friend, just a normal non date-date. Was that too much to ask? Apparently it was when that one guy a few tables away from theirs came to try and flirt with her and when she politely declined his advances hurt his ego, just had to get one final comment before going back to his table.

 

“Whatever,.”

 

They were gonna ignore him but they could hear him talking to his friends as he just kept making more nasty comments about her.Tzuyu was about to stand up and say something but Dahyun was already on the move going to the guys table. 

 

“Just because your masculinity was damaged by a cute girl‘s rejection- “ Tzuyu was gonna ignore the cute girl comment for now from the shorter girl “doesn’t give you the right to make nasty comments about her.”

 

Tzuyu was also gonna try to ignore how attractive Dahyun was looking right now. She instead try to get Dahyun’s attention so they could leave and continue their peaceful night as she saw the smirks on the stupid guys.

 

“oh look who came to defend her girlfriend, if you want we can talk about you instead,pretty girl” Dahyun’s whole body cringes at this man’s comment and the look he was giving her but she was not gonna back off after the disrespectful comments and nasty things they were saying about her friend.

 

“Oh I can definitely give you something to talk about” Tzuyu wasn’t sure what Dahyun could possibly do, as she noticed her hands forming fist she knew this could possibly not end well.

 

But it all happened too quickly Dahyun lifted her fist and next thing it made contact with the guy's face.

 

The whole place became quiet as everyone’s eyes were on The guy holding his nose and crying in pain. 

 

Tzuyu knew that Dahyun would not stop at one punch so she had to do something before she got hurt.

 

She quickly grabbed Dahyun, turning her to face her and with all her strength lifted the shorter girl on her shoulder and made a run for it before the guy and his friends could react to what was happening.

 

“Tzuyu what are you doing? I'm not done teaching that guy a lesson, I had a few more punches to give him.”

Dahyun screamed as she tried to get Tzuyu to put her down to no avail.

 

Once Tzuyu felt they were far enough from the restaurant she slowed down also because she was getting tired 

 

“You know this is really humiliating right, just because I’m small doesn’t mean you can just throw me on your shoulders as you please.”

 

Those words prompted her to put the girl down on her feet once again, taking a long breath.

 

“Sorry, but in my defense being small doesn mean you are lightweight.” She said as she tried to even out her breath from the running. 

 

“Are you implying I’m heavy?” Dahyun scuffed, offended at Tzuyu's comment.

 

She grabbed the taller girl's hand, directing her to the bench nearby, Tzuyu didn’t let go as she noticed the pale hand was bruised.

 

“Unnie you shouldn’t have done that, now your hand is hurt and it could have gotten worse if we had stayed what if they had done something to you I-.” She lightly her thumb through her knuckles making her flinch in pain.

 

“Will you be okay to play the piano tomorrow? Oh my god you won’t be able to play for the competition and it’s all my fault” Her voice got smaller as guilt and anger and panic were taking over the more she looked at the other girl's fist.

 

“Hey look at me” she tried to get the younger girl to look up knowing well how she was feeling. “TzuTzu please look at me.” The softening and pleading in her voice and the hand her cheek made the girl finally lookup, finding the pale girl with the biggest smile and a longing look in her eyes. 

 

Those beautiful brown eyes that made Tzuyu drown in them any time she looked in them and made the stars seem dull compared to the shine they had every time they looked at Tzuyu.

 

They stayed in silence looking into each other’s eyes for what felt like an eternity but neither was willing to look away.

 

Tzuyu knew Dahyun would stay as long as She needed her in order to feel calm.she knew she was in too deep, far too gone to the point of no return with how she felt about her best friend but it’s not like she wanted to go back. 

 

After a few more minutes Dahyun finally broke the silence to answer Tzuyus, “it’s not your fault and Yes I can still play but even if I couldn’t, it was worth it and I would do it again.” Tzuyu couldn’t hide the smile on her face feeling better she just opted on smacking the girl on the shoulder.

 

“Unnie no! Violence is not the answer”

 

“Aren’t you being a bit of a hypocrite Tzu?”

 

“Oh shush”

 

“But in all seriousness, I’m sorry our dat-night got ruined.” Tzuyu caught on to Dahyun almost calling their night out a date and that made Tzuyu's heart flutter and filled with hope.

 

“You don’t have to apologize, it wasn't your fault either, it was those jerks.”

 

“I know I shouldn’t have punched him but he just made me so mad at what he was saying about you he doesn’t know you and he had no right to say those disgusting things, he was being such an and all because he can’t take a no.”

 

“Language” Tzuyu wanted to lighten the situation as she could tell that her Unnie was getting angry again and was probably wanting to go back and knock the guy out again.

 

She grabbed Dahyun’s bruised hand up to her lips giving the Knuckles a feather-like kiss as to not hurt the girl more,catching her by surprise with her blushing face giving it away. It was like both were each other’s anchors pulling each other into calmness when they needed to.

 

“Thank you unnie” Dahyun's face got impossibly red as she became speechless with Tzuyus actions. “Plus our date isn’t ruined. How about we grab some take out and head home to watch a movie?”

 

At Tzuyu's words Dahyun felt a silent shift in their relationship and she knew that all it would take was a nod to seal it as the final step to becoming something more than friends.

 

Although that didn’t mean Dahyun wouldn’t gay panic and be bold at the same time. 

 

Nodding a bit too enthusiastically at Tzuyu, but at the same time holding her in place as she got closer to the youngers face.

 

“How many people would I have to punch in order to get a kiss on the lips?”

 

Another smack to the shoulder,followed by a whining sound. “How about you stop punching people instead and maybe I’ll think about it.”

 

While Dahyun was busy pouting Tzuyu took the chance to give her a quick peck on the lips then proceeded to run away leaving the other to reel what had happened but soon getting on her feet to catch up with her.

 

“That’s not fair, I was not prepared! Tzu come back here!”

 

When Dahyun Finally caught up to her she tried to recover her breath before she pulled Tzuyu close again and finally kissing the girl this time being able to savor the feelings of Tzuyu's lips on hers losing her breath again but she didn’t care as she was finally kissing the girl she had been madly in love with for a while now.

 

And at that moment it was just me, you and the moon.