Joy.

Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He saw them from far away holding hands and smiling at each other as if no one else exist in their world. Sehun wanted to! He wanted to be a part of their world but in a world where betas are already demeaned cause of their inability to breed by the alphas and called knotless by omegas, he couldn’t even imagine a normal relationship rather than a relationship with both of them at the same time. Omegas and alphas crave each other but no one cares about them.  

 

But he controls his wants, he is sated enough just by seeing them from far away. The alpha had a hand around his omega, he leaned in to say something to which the pregnant omega blushed beautifully. Seeing such cute interactions between them made his little heart soar and filled with happiness. He could watch them all day if allowed. But not to be suspicious, he just glances over them whenever he could. The pregnant omega looks cuter and his face sparkle every day now that he is pregnant and his alpha took care of him in the sweetest way possible.   

  

The alpha was short, and his omega was tall, totally different from the normal alphas and omegas. The sweet omega had pointy ears with pouty lips which made him look adorable, dimple forms when he smiles which can make anyone's knees weak. He towers above everyone from his pack, which makes him look strong, intimidating and dominating. The alpha had almond-shaped eyes and round ears with full top lips and when he laughs, his lips form a beautiful square-shaped like structure. He was cute. The white milky skin shines underneath the sun making him look ethereal. He looked short and fragile for an alpha but was the manliest man in their pack.  

Just seeing their beauty makes him feel full.   

  

Living in the same pack, Chanyeol and Baekhyun have noticed the small boy watching them from time to time, they notice how desperate yet contented the kid looked. Though Baekhyun's first instinct was to chop his head off seeing the kid watching his omega but he soon finds himself being appalled when he found out that the kid watches him too by his omega and was flustered by his omega's possessiveness. But soon they found themselves getting interested in the boy. He seemed harmless, just watching them from far away with a dreamy look on his face that spokes millions of thoughts.   

  

After many days of observance, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun to approach Sehun.   

‘Are you sure, baby?’ Baekhyun asks, he doesn’t want to stress his five months pregnant omega just cause a very pretty beta has got their attention.  

‘Yes, Baekhyunnie, you can clearly see in his eyes that he likes us, and we can’t ignore the fact that we both are affected by him,’ Chanyeol says, a little hesitant but excited also. He can’t ignore the butterflies he has been getting when he notices the beta watching them when he goes out of the cave with his alpha for his routine walk.   

At first, he panicked, realizing what type of feelings he was having when he is already mated to his alpha. But then his alpha quickly calmed him down and told him he was also feeling the same way towards the beta.   

‘But doesn’t that mean we are cheating each other in our minds,’ Chanyeol asked Baekhyun that day after nearly having a panic attack, feeling a little upset.   

After a little contemplation, Baekhyun answered, ‘No baby, because I don’t want to leave you to live with him or do double-timing, I want to spend my time with both of you equally. I want to spend time with him and then see if he is interested in becoming my mate. I want both of you to be my mates.’   

Chanyeol smiled and relaxed after listening to his mate answer. ‘Same,’ he replied. Not able to control himself after seeing his handsome omega smile like that, he gave him a comforting kiss while rubbing his belly but it soon turned into a messy one.   

  

Now that he made sure that his omega isn’t tense, the alpha agreed to meet Sehun the next day when they go for their walk.   

  

Sehun was sitting under a tree, admiring nature while listening to the chirping of birds. Nature is his only solace. Yes, admiring them also brings him happiness but it also leaves him restless. He had been ignoring his feelings to get together with them for a long time and sometimes they come back at full force leaving him sad and lonely. Today was one of those days.   

  

Then he noticed them walking towards him. Ohh , he instantly stands up in respect for the alpha. The omega and his alpha he wanted to call him his too, no no, no such thoughts Sehun seemed as if they had something to say but both went away looking quite flustered. What just happened, deciding to pay it no heed, he sits down again when he made sure alpha is far enough to. He was quite amused by their actions Cute. 

  

‘Ohh , it was like the first time I talked to you Chanyeol, I felt so nervous,’ an edgy Baekhyun says.   

Chanyeol rolls his eyes but smiles seeing his jumpy alpha, ‘It's fine darling, we will go whenever you feel ready.’  

‘Yeah, but I feel like it's now or never.’  

‘So, like do you want to go meet him again?’  

‘If you say so my omega.’  

Chanyeol flicks his head, ‘I am not the anxious one here, come now let's go.’  

Baekhyun takes a deep breath and calms himself down, ‘Okay, Okay.’  

  

Sehun was examining a particularly beautiful bird Cerulean warbler when he saw them coming again from side vision, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter