Accio!

Please Professor?

Johnny was beat, he hated their Alchemy lesson mainly because Profesor Kim-Jung was picking on him and for a reason that he himself can’t control: was it his fault to be the son of Professor Kim-Jung’s long-standing rival? Surely he would understand if his father Taeyong were Gryffindors and Slytherins but the two were Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, the least chance to even have a rivalry with each other! (And he whined even more because his Slytherin father, Yuta, would probably be talking to Prof. Jung about quidditch).

 

“It wasn’t fair! I had the right formula!” Johnny whined at Kun, his best friend, could be boyfriend if said professor wasn’t such a sour grape about history.

 


“You had one element wrong, Johnny hyung.” Kun informed him, not looking away from the parchment where he was writing down the next set of formula that they will try for their Alchemy class.

 

“What, GD isn’t Gold?” Johnny asked and Kun chuckled as he shook his head.

 

“It’s Au for Aurum.” Kun answered him.

 

“Argh, I really hate Ravenclaws, such smarty pants!” Johnny screamed out of frustration and Kun full on laughed.

 

“You do know that I am a son of a Ravenclaw.” Kun raised a brow at him.

 

“But You’re different! You’re a Gryffindor!” Johnny replied and sulked in front of Kun. “Just unfair, I can’t even court you, and your Ravenclaw father would probably fail me on Alchemy. Then Taeyong appa would get his revenge and storm at the faculty and pour down Polyjuice potion on Professor Doyoung’s pumpkin juice and turn him into a rabbit.” Johnny whined some more.

 

“Well thank you for informing me of your father’s plan to turn me into a rabbit.” They both turned wide eye as Professor Doyoung entered the common room with a book at hand. “I suggest you study harder if you want to pass my subject.” Doyoung glared at Johnny then handed Kun the book. “Jaehyun said that you’ll have to train longer for the final match, I thought you might need this.” Doyoung smiled and patted his son’s cheek, and a smile bloomed on Kun’s face, his dimples showing.

 

“Thanks appa.” Kun said gratefully and took the book to read. Johnny tried to take a peak but he was confused, the pages were blank.

 

“I charmed it so brainless people would not be able to read the pages.” Doyoung smirked and Johnny huffed but held it in. Doyoung then left the common room as silently as he got in.

 

“How can I marry you if your father is like that?” Johnny ran a hand on his face tiredly.

 

“You just have to persevere.” Kun tapped his wand on the book and the text became visible, he then handed it to Johnny. “Weren’t you the one who convinced my fathers to put me into the team to be the seeker?” Kun asked with a smile. “You are pretty convincing if you put your arguments to use.” Kun chuckled and Johnny smiled and nodded, well, he can do this, if Kun believed in him.

 

 

---

 

The final match for quidditch was coming and Yuta was almost in tears laughing because his husband was the one nervous for the game, when in fact he’ll just be in the stands.

 

‘You don’t understand Yuta! This is Johnny’s last game in Hogwarts and the scouts are coming! I want my son to succeed but I also don’t want you to lose!” Taeyong blurted out and Yuta wrapped a hand around his husband to pull him down into their bed.

 

“You don’t have to pick a side.” Yuta reminded him and pecked his lips. “You can support both of us.” Yuta added and Taeyong side, he could do that.

 

 

Doyoung was pacing in their bedroom and Jaehyun was getting dizzy. “Can you please stay put, why are you walking a circular marathon?” Jaehyun asked his husband.

 

“I’m thinking.” Doyoung answered.

 

“What about it?” Jaehyun asked and walked to put his husband in place. “spill it darling.” Jaehyun urged and Doyoung sighed.

 

“I made a deal with Johnny.” Doyoung replied and Jaehyun raised a brow.

 

“and what deal is that?” Jaehyun raised a brow at his husband.

 

“He can court Kun if Gryffindor wins tomorrow.” Doyoung revealed and Jaehyun sighed and rubbed his husband’s arms. ‘I don’t want you to lose the game, but I can’t allow Kun to date a spawn of my rival.” Doyoung shared and it made Jaehyun laugh.

 

“Johnny played you again huh?” Jaehyun asked his husband and Doyoung’s eyes widened at the realization.

 

“That son of a .” Doyoung screamed out and Jaehyun just laughed, Johnny has a way of words that even the brainiest Ravenclaw can fold into his arguments.

 

“Remember that Johnny is Yuta hyung’s son, he is deceptive but in an honest way, that’s why he’s a Gryffindor.” Jaehyun explained, realizing the oddity of Johnny’s house placement on his first year.

 

“You prideful Gryffindors!” Doyoung huffed but it just made Jaehyun laugh and kiss the pout away from his husband.

 

“Don’t do anything that will make Kun hate you.” Jaehyun reminded his husband and Doyoung sighed but nodded, that’s the last thing he wanted to happen, Kun is his pride and joy, topping his classes better than his own house.

 

---

 

“Are you ready?” Johnny asked Kun who was holding on to his broomstick, an Air Wave Gold.

 

“Yeah, this is not my first game hyung.” Kun answered him and Johnny smiled wide.

 

“Okay before my husband get in here and cast a spell on you, huddle up.” Jaehyun announced and Johnny nodded and the team huddled for last minute strategies.

 

 

The whistle was blown and the gates opened, Jaehyun gave them each a pat on the back before they mounted their brooms and kicked off to fly above the pitch. Jaehyun then planted a soft kiss on his son’s temple before he allowed him to fly for the last match of the school year.

 

The game was intense as expected from long term rivals however, it wasn’t Yuta or Jaehyun who were in a heated glaring match at the Teacher’s platform, it was in fact Taeyong and Doyoung.

 

“calm Down.” Yuta pulled Taeyong’s attention to him. “Don’t do anything that will ruin Johnny’s chance to go into the pro league.” Yuta reminded Taeyong.

 

“I’m sorry.” Taeyong said and he snuggled next to his husband, and he heard a scoff form Doyoung.

 

“Doie, let it go, remember Kun needs to focus, he doesn’t need to worry about you getting into a fight.” Jaehyun reminded him and Doyoung nodded and wrapped an arm around his husband.

 

 

The score was close, with Johnny defending the hoops well, but still, scores were made by both teams. The sky was turning dark and Kun looked at the score before he took a deep breath and opened his senses, tuning in to the faint flapping of wings and the quick flash of gold. He saw Johnny block another quaffle but the hits were getting stronger, and he can see the strain and fatigue on Johnny’s face. With a determined mind, he maneuvered his broom across the pitch and when he saw the snitch whizzed past one of the platforms, he sped up his broom and moved past bludgers and other players. Right on his tail was the slytherin seeker, but Kun wouldn’t want to disappoint his fathers, his team, his house and most especially Johnny so he sped up even more, tilting his broom to reach up into the clouds, moving past the other seeker, and in the dark puff of clouds, where the temperature dropped to freezing, Kun managed to grab the golden snitch.

 

A strike of thunder made Kun blink in surprise, loosing his composure but he managed to stay with in his broom and dived into he pitch once more, holding the golden snitch and ending the match into a 100 point difference win for Gryffindor.

 

As he landed on the grass, he was feeling nauseous but Johnny was right there to catch him in his arms and envelope him in warmth and reassurance. “We won.” Kun muttered and Johnny smiled and nodded at him. “We won.” Johnny replied, tears spilling down his eyes as he hugged the younger tightly just as the other team members landed near them and ran to hug them.

 

 

“Kun!” Doyoung immediately stood from his seat and accioed his broom to fly towards his son, Jaehyun doing the same.

 

“Is Kun okay?” Taeyong turned to his husband who already accioed  their broomsticks.

 

“That was definitely a high elevation and the descent was too quick for his body to catch up, Kun needs to be checked up.” Yuta answered and then handed the broomstick to Taeyong.

 

Once Taeyong and Yuta arrived, there was a little commotion as the recruiters were urging to talk to Johnny but Johnny didn’t want to talk to them, he wanted to make sure Kun was safe, that was a terrifying descent. Yuta helped in clearing a path for the nurse to get to Kun while Jaehyun tried to talk sense to Johnny.

 

“Johnny, let Kun go.” Doyoung instructed but Johnny shook his head, Kun went unconscious a few moments ago and needed medical attention.

 

“Johnny, baby, let Kun go.” Taeyong tried.

 

“No, don’t take Kun away from me! You promised Professor!” Johnny shouted and Doyoung was speechless and he blinked at Johnny. “If you take Kun away, I’ll never get to be with him. I can’t have that, he’s my life.” Johnny was crying and both Taeyong and Doyoung looked at the state of their sons and then to each other.

 

“I don’t want Kun to perish.” Taeyong informed Doyoung. “He’s such a Potion’s master, he’s brilliant.” Taeyong shared.

 

“Johnny’s a brilliant kid, He can use charms even without saying them. He’s one of my best students.” Doyoung told him. ‘Truce?” Doyoung asked, offering a hand.

 

“truce.” Taeyong replied and shook the hand.

 

“Honey, let’s get Kun to the medical wing shall we?” Taeyong asked Johnny gently.

 

“You can hold him.” Doyoung added and Johnny looked at the two professors, then down to Kun before nodding and standing to full height, carrying the still body of the seeker.

 

 

----

 

 

Five years later

 

 

Doyoung and Taeyong were still glaring at each other, and their husbands were just too used to this that they just left them to do something more fruitful, like help casting the extension charm on the tent they will use for the wedding reception.

 

“It should be orange!” Doyoung argued, Kun’s favorite color is orange.

 

“No, blue!” Taeyong argued back, Johnny’s favorite color is blue.

 

“It can be both.” Kun smiled and kissed both of their cheeks, flicking his wand to decorate the cake with ease.  “This is a wedding not a birthday.” Kun informed them before turning to check on the pots currently being stirred by enchanted ladles.

 

“Would you let us take care of the preparation? you should be resting.” Doyoung turned to his son who only beamed as smile at him.

 

“you’ll just both argue again, I can’t have this wedding look like a train wreck.” Kun reminded his father.

 

“We promise not to.” Taeyong assured Kun.

 

“Pinky promise?” Kun asked and both Doyoung and Taeyong nodded and held out their pinkies to swear on it. Kun was gleeful and he had the three of them intertwine their pinkies.

 

“Take a rest sweetie.” Doyoung reminded his son and Kun nodded and removed his apron.

 

“See you tomorrow.” Kun then waved and went upstairs to lock himself before the wedding as a muggle tradition; Kun was fascinated with muggles when he got assigned to study them.

 

“Well, I don’t want my son crying on his wedding.” Doyoung said and Taeyong nodded.

 

“Definitely doesn’t want a fuming Johnny either.” Taeyong shrugged his shoulders and the two laughed. “Why did we even turn into rivals?” Taeyong hummed as he tasted one of the dishes cooking.

 

“I don’t know, maybe because Yuta hyung and I were close?” Doyoung asked back and Taeyong blinked at him.

 

“How petty can we get! Oh my merlin, you were jealous of Jaehyun and I!” Taeyong remarked and Doyoung blinked at him.

 

“What in the bloody hell!” They both turned to see Johnny glaring at them.

 

“You were fighting because of jealousy?” Johnny shouted in frustration. ‘I could have taken Kun to cute Hogsmeade dates! And the winter ball! Appa! Uncle Doie!” Johnny was whining and both Taeyong and Doyoung comforted the whining giant while their husbands looked on and chuckling, holding bottles of butterbeers.

 

“I’m extending our honeymoon and no you can’t come.” Johnny huffed and stormed upstairs, ignoring Kun’s shriek to not see him before the wedding.

 

“Appa! Uncle Yongie!” Kun shouted from upstairs and both Doyoung and Taeyong nervously laugh.

 

“Truce?” Taeyong asked and Doyoung nodded with a smile.

 

“Truce.” Doyoung replied.

 

 

“Finally.” Both Jaehyun and Yuta remarked and back hugged their husbands.

 

“Don’t let the food burn!” They heard Kun shout, the four laughed and returned to their tasks.