—FINAL

Sweet

 

“Are you already home? I bought your favorite ice cream.” As he stepped inside of their apartment, he immediately looked for Heechul.

 

“Mint chocolate flavor?!” Heechul excitedly asked and ran towards him. Jungsoo opened his arms to welcome him into a tight hug but no, Heechul suddenly snatched the plastic he was holding and turned his back at him.

 

Jungsoo shook his head and followed the younger one who was smiling from ear to ear while opening what he'd bought. 

 

“No thank you or kiss? Wow I'm kind of disappointed but not surprised at all” Jungsoo teased, sounding like he was offended by his action but Heechul just shrugged and stick out his tongue.

 

“You're so unbelievable.” Jungsoo said, sat down beside him and Heechul casually leaned his head on Jungsoo's shoulder.

 

“Soo, thank you~ i love you so much.” Heechul whispered, kissed him on his cheek that made Jungsoo smile more.

 

“Aish! You're so demanding.” Heechul jokingly said, feeling embarrassed about what he did, he was about to stand up but he was being stopped by Jungsoo who held his hand and slowly intertwined their fingers. 

 

“I love you too.” He simply replied, looking at Heechul's eyes as if he was hypnotized again.

 

Meeting Heechul was a nice accident; he never thought they would be together especially they were opposite and never matched up—but they understand each other. As their friends said, their combination and relationship was kind of weird but beautiful and admirable.

 

They've been together for 3 years, they met at Donghae's birthday party. Of course, Jungsoo was the one who did the first move. Heechul caught his attention all night and he never missed a chance to be friends with him.

 

He got his number, sending Heechul unending messages and calling him if they were both had their free time. They also do meet ups thrice a week and because of that, they had a chance to know each other deeply and better. 

 

Heechul was kind of sensitive and moody. For example, he would be clingy/touchy but in a few hours, his mood would changed from being clingy to feel annoyed. Jungsoo on the other hand, calmed and very understanding. He would let Heechul to do whatever he wanted and pampering the younger one until he felt better again.

 

He also got to know that Heechul was not a type of person who was vocal about his feelings when it comes to relationship. When Jungsoo started dating him, Heechul would never say i love you's/cringe words because he felt embarrassed which was okay for Jungsoo because he felt the same way too. 

 

Heechul wasn't good on expressing his words to Jungsoo but Heechul was good on expressing his love to Jungsoo through actions.

 

He was expressing his love through actions and not words. As they said, action speak louder than words and it was all true. Heechul already proved that. 

 

Jungsoo also did the same, he expressed his love through actions that's why they were both comfortable with each other. 

 

One of the reason why their relationship lasted than they expected. At first, both of them wanted to give it a try only not until they enjoyed each other's company and presence. 

 

Heechul chose to stayed, Jungsoo also. They both stayed and look how far their relationship would go. As long as they were both happy and contented, they would never leave each other.

 

“What were you thinking?” Heechul looked up and Jungsoo was already playing with his hair.

 

His head was already on Jungsoo's lap and their eyes met. 

 

“Nothing. I'm just so happy right now. Well, I'm always happy to be with you.” Jungsoo said although he felt embarrassed, he wouldn't care because it was true, he was genuinely happy with Heechul. 

 

“Chessy.” Heechul teased, tilting his head and placed his hand on Jungsoo's cheek. 

 

Heechul felt the same way but he would never going to admit it—he wasn't good expressing his feelings by telling it instead he leaned forward and kissed him that made Jungsoo smiled.

 

A smile suddenly bloomed into Jungsoo's lips between their kisses, he kissed him back. He held his waist so that he wouldn't fall, supporting his body since he suddenly lifted up his body to kiss him. 

 

It was sweet and gentle. Everything felt so right and sweet—Heechul may not be good expressing his words to him but he was good for making Jungsoo the happiest man in the world. 

 

They were both in love and has a good relationship; it was all healthy and full of happiness. They might be opposite but they were the only one who could understand each other; they knew better each other than anyone else. 

 

Words could be easily forgotten but actions would never be.