Guidelines

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐‘€๐“. ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ... apply open
General Stuff
ย 
As mentioned in the description, each story will focus on characters who write letter(s) to an online advice blog called "Dear, Mx. Anon". Each story will be different and will focus on different individuals. The setting will beย modern Seoul, South Korea. The possible plotlines are endless. However, I will not write stuff that contains content, romance involving minors, and stories containing graphic description of violence. If your application contains any potentially triggering content, please put a warning at the blog title. The main focus of all the stories will be love and romance because I find them easier to write.
ย 
After you submit your application in the turn in page, I will be reviewing it and if I don't find anything wrong, I will be accepting your application and your story will be in progress as soon as possible. If I am not satisfied, I may ask you to rewrite some things. For fairness, the first come, first serve will be based on whose application gets accepted first.
ย 
ย 
Basic Info
ย 
Any ethnicity and nationality is accepted but if they're foreigner, include somewhere in their background or trivia why they're staying in Korea. Minors, both OC and faceclaim, will not be allowed (which means all charas and fcs born beyond 2003 are prohibited). Any occupation from university student to an office worker or anything else is allowed. You can be creative about it.
ย 
For the background and personality section, quality over quantity. While I enjoy reading a lot of quantity for these particular sections, if it's not necessary, you don't need to make long- paragraphs.ย 
ย 
You can have anyone as the love interest. All kinds of orientations are welcome!
ย 
ย 
Love Story
ย 
The genre of the stories can range from fluff to angst. It's up to you whether you want your characters to have a happyย ending, a sad ending, or a bitter sweet ending. If you can't decide, I can surprise you too. I enjoy writing both drama and fluffy stories but since I find it easier to write the latter, expect slower updates on the former (I'm not saying this to discourage you but rather, to remind you to be patient about updates).
ย 
ย 
The Letter
ย 
The letter in the application will be the official letter that your OC will submit to "Dear Mx. Anon". It must contain what the main problem is, which the whole story will be focusing on. It can be as brief or as detailed as you like.ย 
ย 
ย 
List of Taken Faceclaims
ย 
none atm.
ย 
Links
ย 
๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐‘€๐“. ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ...