The last pictures

Our wedding picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan looked through the photos and smiled. The two brides were beautiful. Laughing and smiling in every shot. They looked in love. Captured by the second strongest feeling on earth.
The bride with long black hair and skin as white as snow teared up while her soon to be wife spoke her vows. The other woman in a dark red suit looked nervous while putting the ring on her soulmate’s finger, who was dressed in a beautiful but simple white dress.

“I’ll love you for the rest of my life. You’re the reason I open my eyes every morning. You’re the reason for my smile and laughter. You’re the only reason I need to enjoy my life.”

Seungwan chuckled at the picture of the younger woman eating the cake and winking at the camera.

“Eat like an adult.”
“Huh? What do you mean?”
“You’ve some cake on your cheek. The photo will look awful, Bae Seulgi.” Joohyun wiped the crumbs away and didn’t realize that Seulgi stopped smiling. “Say it again.”
“The photo-“
“My name, Hyun. Say my name again.”
“Bae Seulgi”, Joohyun whispered and received a bright smile.

The photographer’s phone buzzed and the name of her coworker appeared. She wanted to ignore it. The pictures were too captivating. The love between Bae Joohyun and Bae Seulgi was like a spark in the darkness called living under the pressure of society. Seungwan sighed after the call ended.
She was there when Joohyun bought her dress.

“I think this is the one.” She spun around a couple of times and looked in the mirror. “What do you think, Jennie?”
Her best friend narrowed her eyes and glanced at her with a serious expression on her face. “Mhh, it’s pretty but a bit...simple? No glitter, no stones, no nothing.”
Joohyun chuckled. “I don’t want the dress to shine, because I’ll do it anyways.”
Jennie shook her head and sighed. “You two are disgustingly deep in love.”

Seungwan took photos of the whole wedding process and afterparty. Both of the brides were so nice and fun to be with.

“We would like to invite you to our party. You don’t have to bring your cameras, just enjoy the evening.”
“Make sure to drink and eat a lot”, Seulgi added.
“Yah, Seul. Our aim isn’t to get drunk.”
The younger woman scratched the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly.

She made a selfish wish after Joohyun and Seulgi kissed each other to confirm their love until death do them part. Their love for each other seemed to be rooted in century old souls, travelling through time.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter