Can't Nobody Hold Us Down~

Can't Nobody

Yunho swirled his arms beside himself and catapulted himself upwards towards the surface. He broke through and heard clapping. He smiled and swam over to the dock. “How was that, Jae?”

Jaejoong, Yunho’s best friend, smiled and clapped. He was laying on his stomach on the dock’s edge where Yunho was holding onto. He secretly liked Yunho, but he wanted to keep their friendship, so he didn’t tell. But he still got as close to Yunho as he could without making it seem weird. “Great! You’ve gotten better, Yunnie. Do you think Coach will let you swim on Saturday?”

Yunho shrugged and grinned up at Jaejoong. He was looking beautiful today. More than normal, actually. The sun was shining down over his glistening black hair. His eyes were large and happy. Yunho couldn’t help but notice the way Jaejoong’s chest heaved in and out with every breath his best friend took. “I guess so. But you know, even if he doesn’t, I’ll be able to go to the singing competition and see you perform, now won’t I?” Yunho flashed a larger smile towards his friend.

Jaejoong blushed and felt his heart nearly stop with the white pearly teeth Yunho so willingly showed off to Jaejoong.

Yunho slowly let go of the side of the dock, sliding back down into the waters of the lake. Jaejoong watched Yunho again. He twirled and did all kinds of flips. At some point he came up from the water to do a flip just like a dolphin would do. Jaejoong smiled and put his hands into the water. He had liked Yunho for some time now, and he was dying to confess to see if Yunho felt the same way, but he was too much of a chicken. He would probably lose Yunho to some beautiful girl with big s. That’s what all straight men loved. Jaejoong started to feel sad. He let his hands just sit in the water as he closed his eyes and allowed the smell of the fresh-water lake take him over.

Yunho came back up again about five feet away from the dock. He looked over to Jaejoong for some feedback, but he saw his best friend… sleeping? Yunho swam over slowly and grabbed Jaejoong’s hands. They were soft. Yunho wanted to lace his fingers through Jaejoong’s, but he worried that Jaejoong would reject and pull back. Instead, Yunho placed his wet hand on Jaejoong’s warm, dry face. It jolted Jaejoong. Yunho chuckled when Jaejoong looked at him with a scared face. “Don’t worry, Joongie. It’s only me.” Yunho grabbed the sides of the dock beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong pulled his hands in and held them to his chest. Yunho continued. “What’s wrong, Jae? You seem sad.”

Jaejoong shook his head, looking away from Yunho. “It’s nothing. You would think it’s weird.”

“No I won’t. I promise.” Yunho held his pinky out to Jaejoong, who looked at the pinky with skepticism. Was this his chance to share his secret with his best friend? What would Yunho say about his secret? Would be run away? Would he embrace it? The only way to find out was to confess.

And that’s exactly what Jaejoong did.

Through stutters and pauses, Jaejoong finally yelled, “I LOVE YOU, YUNHO!”

Yunho stared with wide eyes at Jaejoong. Did he hear right? Did his crush say he loved him? This was too good to be true. But instead of asking for him to repeat his words, Yunho asked a question.

“Jaejoong… Can I kiss you?”

Jaejoong blinked in surprise and stared back at Yunho with the same expression. Nothing happened for a minute, but Jaejoong answered Yunho’s question with a silent nod.

Yunho braced one arm on the dock while his other hand still held tight. He looked up at Jaejoong, his heart pounding rapidly. This was it. He was going to kiss Jaejoong. If he screwed this up, he would be forever alone.

Jaejoong’s eyes roamed Yunho masculine face as he lowered his head towards his best friend’s. Nothing would ruin the moment—not even his kissing skills. This was his first kiss, and Yunho knew that perfectly well. Jaejoong was ecstatic that Yunho would be taking his first kiss.

Yunho tilted his chin up when Jaejoong got closer. He felt his stomach twist and turn when he felt Jaejoong’s hot breath on his lips. The slightest brush of Jaejoong’s lips against him pushed him over the edge and he pressed their lips together full on. Jaejoong’s lips felt like heaven: Soft, plump, warm. Yunho tilted his head, as did Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was enjoying their kiss, especially when Yunho opened his mouth to let Jaejoong in. He took his opportunity, but was met with Yunho’s dominant tongue. He was pushed back into his own mouth. Yunho ravished Jaejoong’s sweet cavern, before pulling away out of breath.

“Wow…” Yunho whispered. “It’s better than daydreaming about it.”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened. “You’ve dreamt about kissing me?”

“Well, yeah! You’re beautiful, Jaejoong. I tell you often, don’t I?”

“Yeah, but… I never think you’re telling the truth, or being serious about it.”

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. “Why wouldn’t I be serious about it?”

Jaejoong blushed and kissed Yunho again to keep his embarrassment hidden.

Yunho smiled before breaking their connection and hopping up next to Jaejoong on the dock. Water cascaded down his muscled body as he lay next to Jaejoong. He sang softly, “Can’t nobody hold us down~”

Jaejoong smiled and listened as Yunho nailed 2NE1’s song, “Can’t Nobody.” He got the message. Even though the lyrics didn’t exactly match the thoughts Yunho was trying to convey, Jaejoong understood that Yunho didn’t care if anybody heard them saying sweet things to each other. Society could die in a hole. They were right for one another, and if anybody tried telling them any different, they would be brushed off like ticks on a sidewalk.

“Jaejoong, I don’t care if people heard me saying that you’re beautiful. I meant it with all my heart. You’ve always been beautiful to me, and always will be. I love you, Jaejoong.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: If this confuses you, let me know, cos I'd be more than happy to explain it .___.