Fin.

This is where our chapter ends [or so I thought...]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a weird process to be in, is what Seulgi had thought. 

Seulgi growing up, people taught her so many forms of love.

Her mother, may that woman have everything good with her kind heart, would always tell Seulgi that love is picturing yourself with someone and knowing—just knowing that you want to spent the rest of your life with them. It didn't matter if it was a feelting moment. Love was knowing that there's a future you had pictured even though the road may have been a bit rough or dark.

Seulgi had grew up loved. It was love that was altruistic, adored, like wind that blows when you roll down the windows.

She was loved before she could know how it feel like to love.

She's read it in books.

It taught her that love can be anything and everything, but can also be nothing. Seulgi found love in little things, such as good morning kisses or just by simple being there in silence. It could've been the smallest detail of how she laughs without a care in the world as you close your eyes and imagine it—or it could've been the most grandious gesture, like being surprised on an anniversary with an extravagant party with the people you love the most.

It made sense.

Love is everything and everywhere— so little, so big. It exceeds every meaning written down in all histories and books. It's always a surprise, an unexpected thing. Nothing is ever the same for every love she had encountered, and each time she falls and realizes oh, I'm falling. It was as if she had felt everything for the very first time all over again.

What does it mean to love?

Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter