Gaga Action 1

I'll Make You Gaga Over Me!

Introducing, the antagonist ladies!

 

DARA's POV

Setting: Fourth Year College

"Let's play Truth or Dare everyone!" I heard our professor said. Did he got bored by his own topic that he just decided to play truth or dare?

"Are you serious sir? Isn't it time for learning?" everyone mumbled in their own seats as we tried to understand this crazy prof.

"There's a twist of course! I have to ask a question about my topic and if you can't answer within ten seconds, it's either Truth or Dare!" he explained. Ohhh, I love this game.

I'll grab this chance to confess to everyone... I .... Like... Kwon Jiyong! "Kyaaaaa!" I innerly screamed while everyone whined why is it related always to his class.

"I'll be in!" I enthusiastically said.

"Good Ms. Park. Who else?" and did you know? KWON JIYONG RAISED HIS HAND AFTER ME! Kyaaaa- I'm going crazy!

I smiled and practiced my line, "I choose Truth. I LOVE YOU KWON JIYONG!!!!"

You may think I'm the craziest girl in the world and yes, I won't say no to that. When it comes to being vocal about feelings, I am like that. I don't want to lose the confidence I have since elementary, when everyone hated me. Anyways, past is past.

Much to everyone's disapproval, Professor Lee continued with his own little tricky game.

 

The bottle was spinning and everytime it did not land on me, I felt sad but I should not lose hope! Fighting, Kyaaaa!!! "What is the square root of 288/32?" was the question. Ohhh, that's easy but because it is just ten seconds. "EEENK! Time is up!" everyone cheered.

"I choose DARE!" my classmate grumpily said. "Go out of this classroom and scream, I DO NOT KNOW THE SQUARE ROOT of 288/32!!!" Professor instructed.

"DO I HAVE TO DO THAT?"

"Of course you will Kim," Prof said with a mischievous smile.

And as expected, she went out and screamed the embarrassing statement. We saw how everyone got shocked by her sudden statement and laughed at her.

 

PLEASE LET THE BOTTLE POINT TO ME! After sometime, finally, "It's your turn genius Ms. Park!" professor said with sureness that I can answer but I'm sorry prof, this time will be given to Prince Jiyong!

"The question is... How many inches does Hawaii move towards Japan?"

Honestly, I do not know the answer because I have never encountered that before, "4 inches?" I guessed. I know it will be wrong so sorry prof.

But expect the unexpected, "CORRECT! Wow Dara you are really amazing!" everyone complimented me.

EPIC FAIL. What?! Did  I just got the correct answer?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Since we only had ten minutes left, unfortunately, the bottle never pointed to Jiyong and I never had the experience to confess.

 

It's lunch time and I guess, time to eat alone again. Though people say I'm charismatic, boys don't want to court me because I'm smart and they'll just fall under me. So I always have this one-sided love. Poor me.

"Dara, nice try," I heard he said. I paused and blinked my eyes, "Th-thank you-" I said and wanted to say more but he was dragged by his girl friends. Especially that Kwon Yuri. Just because they have the same family name doesn't mean she can own him! She'll just be friendzoned because I, Dara Park, is to the rescue! Everyone knows that Yuri has that IT feeling for Jiyong yet I won't lose hope.

 

I sat solely in a table and wrote in my diary, "Dear Diary, To my Heart who has failed to express her feelings for today, I'm sorry. Honestly, I do not really know the answer and guessed but I got it right. To my Prince Kwon Jiyong, please feel my love to you...."

I was writing like a poet when bunch of naughty girls barged in. "Owwwwww, poor Dara!"

I just smiled at them and kept my diary when they hindered me from doing it, "Hey, stop touching my diary."

They laughed and asked, "So a college girl still writes in her diary? Haha! Childish!" they said and snatched it away from me.

They read the content which made me want to pee at that moment.

Oh my, I do not want to confess at this kind of state. It's perfect embarrassment :(

 

"EVERYONE LISTEN!" their leader announced, "OUR GENIUS DARA PARK HAS A CRUSH ON KWON JIYONG! TO MY HEART WHO HAS FAILED TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS!"

And the rest of them echoed some lines. I looked down and wanted to cry so hard, "Please... give it back."

They did not listen and asked Jiyong, "WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THAT JIYONG?!"

I did not hear any answer instead Yuri said, "Stop it girls. Everyone knows that it's me and Jiyong so you are just probably fooling over there. Leave."

They are in a? ..... How unlucky I am for today! I got rejected indirectly.

I looked at Jiyong and saw how blank his expression was. He did not agree or deny. It's just blank. I ran away and went to the rooftop. "I HATE THIS DAY! SO MUCH FOR HIDING DARA! I'LL MAKE YOU GAGA OVER ME!"

 

 

BOM's POV

-Setting: Fourth Year College-

"No assignment again Park Bom?" Ohhh, so I'll get another scolding again?  It's fine for me since I'm used to it. Hehehe!

"I forgot my assignment at home sir," I lied. I never wanted to make an essay about the genius people since... I'm not one of them and I can never relate.

"Well then to prove that you aren't lying, pass it to me before 12AM today, if you can't, expect the worst."

"Thank you prof!" I said and when he turned back, I made my poise sitting position back to the lazy mode and everyone laughed at me again. I just smiled. I'm known for that. Gorgeous yet lazy and not-so smart.

Another hour of boring discussions passed again and today, I am set to party with my friends just when....

"I'll help you make your assignment Park Bom," I heard our Genius Choi Seunghyun aka TOP said with his deep stern voice. Why does he care? As if he'll help me!

"I'm sorry, pardon?"

"I'll help you make your assignment since I know you were lying," he said and I just laughed, "Good you know. Bye!"

But he got hold of me and said, "You know if you won't make this assignment, our professor will really give a cruel punishment. Trust me."

Ohhh, so he is trying to get my attention? "You know what Mr. Genius, if you like me, just confess or I'll end up not making my assignment," I proudly said but much to my dismay.

"Please don't get me wrong Park Bom, I'm here to help because Professor told me and not because ... I like you. Haha, joker," he said and dragged me to the library.

I felt like dumped but... I kind of... like him! Is this what they call love?

During our library session, my heart was beating fast and full of skipping, "I can't take it anymore," I said as there are some parts I do not understand because of... an unexplainable phenomenon.

"Here, read this part and this then you'll understand."

 

Throughout the time he helped me, I hit two birds with one stone: my assignment and his heart. He seemed very silent about the matters that concern his personal life.

Just when, "Hey TOP!" Did I just heard Jessica Jung? aww, the rumored girlfriend of this smart boy. I smiled when she waved at me and said to TOP, "Are we going to Bora's party later?"

"I'm sorry Jes, I can't because I have to study," he said and gave a weak smile when she noticed me keeping my things, "Park Bom right?"

I nodded. "TOP is really good at teaching so I guess he helped you so much?" I nodded again. I can't say anything at the moment because... "Thanks TOP and nice meeting you Jessica. I have to go!"

I made the fastest escape. Is this what you really call JEALOUSY? I just met him today yet I'm smitten. Lol to me.

 

I passed my assignment and received a praise from professor. Finally, after some light years, I was complimented. As a thanks to TOP, I bought a donut with my favorite flavor and gave it to him.

I said, "YA! Thanks for the help!" He smiled and ate it in front of me, "Yummy. This is my favorite flavor! How'd you know?"

"Really? It's yours 'cause it's mine too!"

And it all started with a donut. We started our friendship with a donut and it continued with laughters, smiles and teasing moments. After those, I was sure after eight days that I really like him and that I'll confess when the right time comes. When the time that I'm smart enough?

If it started with a donut, should it end in a donut too?

 

We were happily eating our donut when... "Hey TOP! Can I have the copy of your notes?" here comes Jessica again. She's not bad but being an admirer of TOP, she irritates me.

"Sure," he said and she asked again, "Can I taste that?" He gladly nodded and oh I forgot, he too is rumored to have a big crush with this smart girl. SMART MEETS SMART = EQUILIBRIUM IN THE WORLD. Hmp.

I never expected things like this will happen, "Ewww, this tastes the worst flavor oppa. Who gave this?" And being the good boy he is, he pointed me who is happily eating my donut.

EW? WORST? FLAVOR?

Do you want to get pawned at an early age Jessica Jung? "Ya. What did you say Jessica?"

"I said it's worst Bom. What's wrong?"

"Are you trying to be so frank?" being the gangster girl I am sometimes, "If you are, better run."

She laughed and looked at TOP, "Why did you let oppa eat this?"

"Why?! Are you his girlfriend or mother or sister that you'll be the one to decided what to spoon on his mouth huh?!" I said with full fierce.

Yet she stood still and said, "I am his girlfriend."

It sounded like a lie but... "Is it true TOP?"

"The what?" he too seemed shocked by the declaration and I asked him, "Is it true that it tasted worst? And are you her boyfriend?"

He blinked. Just blinked and said, "Break time is over."

Did he just freaking evaded my question? "Well then, at the first place, you should haven't tasted it if it was worst. Get lost!" I said and ran at the roof top.

I saw a girl with a petite figure screaming some things.

I too scream and said, ""I HATE THIS DAY! SO MUCH FOR GIVING HIS DONUTS! THIS WON'T BE OVER! I'LL MAKE YOU GAGA OVER ME!"

 

MY POV

"You have the same problem as me?"

"Yes girl. And I'm planning to make that boy go gaga over me!"

"Me too! I'll make them realize that there is no room for hiding anymore. I will rule his heart. They should watch and see."

"I agree. I'll make that boy realize that evading a question and feelings make me strong and more proud of my feelings for him."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Park Bom."

"I'm Dara Park."