Red

Red Flag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Momo once told everybody she knows that if she’s in a dating show, she would definitely choose one person over and over again until she gets this person to date her. But that will only apply to one person which is her first ever crush here in Korea, a Japanese like her named Myoui Mina.

But everyone she talked about it was against to it. Not that Momo’s friends and her believed that Mina will be hers someday though. They doubt Mina will actually come to a thought that a person named Hirai Momo, exists actually. They are just a complete stranger, with one person being madly inlove with the latter.

“Stop staring at her, will you?” It was Sana, Momo’s bestfriend to waken her from her dreamland, blocking her favorite view with a hand.

Momo immediately glared at Sana, slightly irritated but Sana didn’t mind, making a face on Momo.

“Why did you even come here at my part time job if you’re just going to stare at one of our customers the whole time?”  Sana complains. She called Momo to help her for a day since the other part timer is absent but since Momo’s crush unexpectedly came, Momo has become worthless.

Sana sighs, joining Momo from sitting on the corner since there’s no customers coming yet. She also observed the famous girl afar, busy hanging out with her friends and then look again on Momo smiling like crazy.

“Why are you even simping over her when you know she’s a player?” Sana asked. She just can’t understand why. Literally everybody knows Mina is a walking red flag. “She’s been using her pretty face just to date everybody and you still like her?” She added, only to gain a wide smile in return, didn’t even bothered by that fact.

“It’s okay. She can play with my heart and I’ll still be the one to apologize.” Momo half-jokingly stated, and Sana scoffs out of it.

“You’re crazy. And worsened. I still don’t understand why you’re my friend Momo.”

Momo giggled, shrugging on her bestfriend till she tilted her head back on her favorite view, only to be shock. Sana noticed it.

“Why? Are you okay?” Sana asked, and Momo seems to have stopped from breathing. She checked more on Momo, by waving her hand on Momo’s shocked face. Momo then, like a robot slowly turned her head to Sana, expressions unfaded.

“S-She looked at me.” Momo almost whispering informed Sana, but Sana was just puzzled. “I think she looked at me.” Momo repeated, and Sana also got surprised realizing what Momo is telling her.

“Mina!?” Sana quickly turned her head to see, but in her disappointment, Myoui Mina looking at Momo is nowhere to be found. Sana sighs, getting tired of Momo now.

“Seems like you’re just imagining things Momo. You need to stop fantasizing over her, asap.” She said standing from her seat since she already saw people from outside eyeing their café.

“No! I swear she looked at me!” Momo defended herself, coz there’s no way she will lie about this.

“Nyeh nyeh… You mean, after a year of stalking her, she finally notices you?” Sana sarcastically told Momo, and leave Momo alone on her spot to greet the new customers.

Momo felt defeated by that. Pouting sadly and disappointed coz maybe Sana was right, that she just imagined it by herself.

 

 

It’s not real. Mina did not look at her that day. It’s just her imagination. Momo accepted that already. But why do on earth Myoui Mina would be here in the library, and is currently sitting in front of her. Not even hiding she’s staring closely at Momo.

Momo gulped, again, it’s been thirty minutes since Mina seated in front of her, been trying her best not to look up since she actually didn’t know what to do right now. She can actually feel the stares of everyone inside this school library.

Momo keeps thinking, why Mina is here. This is probably Mina’s first time on coming here in the library. Momo can’t stop herself, but to think Mina actually followed her here. But also keeps defying herself since it’s impossible.

“How long are you gonna stay here?”

Momo flinched as she heard the person in front of her talked, asking that. Momo battled, whether she should look up or not.

“Hirai Momo, right?” Momo widened her eyes. “I’m talking to you. Are you going to stay here doing whatever that is forever or what?” Myoui Mina definitely asked Momo.

Now Momo slowly raised her head, and Mina is smirking on her, waiting for an answer. Momo still couldn’t believe this. Mina, is actually talking to her.

“You know what, let’s just go. Let’s eat outside. It’s my treat.” Without any moment Mina already took the flustered Momo by the hand, tried to walk pulling Momo with her but Momo couldn’t be drag by now, just still seated on her chair as her body is too heavy than the normal right now.

Mina looked back on Momo, confused.

“W-Why?” Momo finally got a tongue to talk, but gulped nervously as Mina chuckled on her, grinning showing her gummy smile. Momo loves that. And it always makes her heart beat.

“Coz, I like you.”  Momo heard that, loud and clear. And this time, her heart is not beating anymore. It just stops. “I think it's a love at first sight. I know you won’t believe me but I saw you the other day staring at me, and my first impression to you is that I like you.”

Momo coughs, choking by not breathing as Mina explains to her. Mina laughs at Momo’s reaction, actually loving her effect on Momo.

“So, let’s just try. I can cut class just to have a day with you. What do you think?” Mina offered, and just like that Momo nodded without so much thoughts on it.

She must be s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter