Fin.

Doodles and Tattoos (WinRina Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this one. Hopefully I could write a longer fic for jiminjeong/winrina soon. Until then!

--------------------------

Minjeong loves doodling, she finds comfort in drawing different kinds of patterns on a piece of paper. It's calming and she loves how she feels free. There's no guidelines she needs to follow. It's just her, her paper and her imagination.



Sometimes she'd run out of paper so she'll draw on her bestfriend's arm instead. She said, it's like a cute tattoo only it's not permanent. 


And Jimin didn't mind, not even one bit. She loves looking at Minjeong’s cute little drawings even though she can't understand what it is most of the time. She loves reading random quotes on her arms. Ranging from love quotes to Minjeong's cheesy pick up lines, sometimes she'll write about their math teacher who did nothing but share his life story in the class, which Minjeong would complain about every single thing, saying that she hadn't learn anything except how her math teacher and his wife divorced recently. It was funny to read it on her arms. So sometimes she'd take a picture just so she have something to laugh at when she's stressed about her school works at home.



Sometimes it's extremely greasy pick up lines that Minjeong read on Google nonetheless, it was adorable. Her bestfriend is so dumb sometimes but she likes it.

 

(The things you do for lo- anyway.)



She loves looking at Minjeong when she's busy "putting a tattoo on her arm." She looks cute, serene, almost child like, with her tongue poking out whenever she's drawing something and she's concentrating or the way her eyebrows would furrow when the lines are not connected properly or when she puffs her cheeks almost looking like a cute little puppy when she's irritated when her drawing looks ugly in her perspective.



Jimin could look at her all day.



One day, they were in their usual spot. Just behind the school's cafeteria. Their class just ended but they decided to stay for a while.



Minjeong has been complaining how she’s so stressed lately because of the exams, so Jimin decided to comfort her by being her human paper.


So here they are, just under the big tre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter