Jealousy

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Sehun watched the rain pouring down the window as he watched the crowd. A pinch of pain went through his heart when he saw him. His frail figure was drenched by the raindrops crashing down on the top of his head and rolling off his skin. SeHun gently placed his hand on the glass, a tear rolling down his cheek.

He was jealous of the rain.

The rain could touch his beloved and he could hardly touch it. He clenched his fist, closing his eyes at the same time at the sight of that umbrella which prevented him from admiring this beautiful being. It had escaped once again, like the cars, and even the drops of water on the ground. Everything escaped away from him, and the result was a heart broken by regrets.

 

Outside, the wind was blowing through the trees creating a melancholic melody. Sehun loved the wind, it was free, it deprived itself of nothing, doubted nothing and did not care about the havoc it caused. The wind was in itself similar to love. All these unexpected feelings that ended up destroying us. Love didn't care about the good it caused as well as the bad.

He was jealous of the Wind.

The wind could dance through his hair, touch his sensitive skin, and Sehun could hardly do that. He could no longer touch that skin, warm that body at night, bind them with a burning love that created a succulent fusion. Why did love hurt so much ? Why did it break ? Like the wind, delicious, it created devastating tornadoes from which it was difficult to escape unscathed.

 

Bodies dance and burn under the still night. Spirits unbind, bind, unleash. There is nothing more beautiful than the night. In the dark we can create a new character, we are no longer really the same.

He was jealous of the Night.

Under the beautiful starry night, he was the most beautiful but his eyes could hardly see him. He was so bitter at the thought of someone sharing his bed and touching his frail body lit by the light coming through the window. That someone could bind his body to him... He cried out in despair, imagining a multitude of outcomes, for anything could happen when the sun had given way to the moon. When hope faced despair, who would come out as the winner ?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter