fin.

birthday cafés with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ooh, you want to go out on a date with me so bad."

 

"Can't a girlfriend accompany her girlfriend to places she wants to go to on her special day?" grumbled Aeri, feeling her cheeks burning up at Jimin's words.

 

It's Jimin's birthday and Jimin badly wanted to visit the birthday events MYs had arranged for her. She had always wanted to go to at least one event this year since she couldn't go last year due to their busy schedules at that time.

 

After informing the members that she was going out to visit the birthday cafés, she was leaping in joy, excited at the prospect of getting to see everything her fans had prepared for her.

 

Well, not before Aeri held her back, asking her to wait for a bit, before emerging out of her room after changing into clothes that were more appropriate for her to go out in.

 

Confused, Jimin dumbly asked her what the occasion was, prompting Aeri to flick her forehead, deadpanning, "I'm going with you, dummy."

 

Which pretty much explains why Jimin wasn't alone today (she appreciates Aeri tagging along with her).

 

"Sooo? Do you consider it as a date?" asked Jimin teasingly, laughing when she saw the way a dark shade of pink had colored the tips of Aeri's ears. Mumbling something unintelligible, Aeri looks away, huffing. 

 

 

"Wow…"

 

"Look, there's a lot of people," commented Aeri, nudging Jimin.

 

"You think that at least one of them's gonna recognize us?"

 

Spotting the way someone's eyes flashed in recognition of them nearby, Aeri grinned.

 

"Would you want to bet on that?" Jimin doesn't answer, already dragging Aeri by her wrist excitedly.

 

"Come on, Aeri-ya! Let's go around!"

 

Soon enough, Jimin finds herself with a marker in her hand, signing the posters her fans wanted her to sign, with Aeri watching and occasionally giving out her autograph too if asked to.

 

Once they were done with signing things, they began to roam around a little more.

 

"Hey, what's that?" chirped Jimin, looking over Aeri's shoulder to see what the girl was doing on her phone. "Bubble?"

 

Nodding, Aeri pointed at the post nearby, making Jimin look at it. 

 

"Can you stand beside it? Please?" Raising an eyebrow, Jimin obeys nonetheless, awkwardly standing beside it. She glances at the three pictures plastered on it, ears turning pink when she remembers the fact that they were taken by Aeri last year.

 

"Okay… and what now?"

 

Grinning, Aeri switches from Bubble to her phone's camera.

 

"Alright, now pose for the camera." Holding out a peace sign, Jimin smiles despite knowing that people still wouldn't be able to see her smile anyway because of her mask.

 

"Gorgeous," Jimin heard Aeri mutter when she walked towards her, trying to ignore the way her heart was beating insanely fast in her chest. She watches as Aeri sends the picture to MYs on Bubble, looking on as Aeri types in her caption. She smiles sheepishly when Aeri points out that they were just right beside each other.

 

"Hey, I heard your phone ping," said Aeri suddenly. "You should text back to whoever texted you."

 

Rolling her eyes, Jimin throws a weak punch at Aeri's arm. 

 

"Silly. It's from you." When she saw the puzzled look on Aeri's face, she chuckled softly. "I subscribed to your Bubble. Remember?"

 

"Oh…" Blinking, realization had dawned upon Aeri. " Oh my God, no you didn't!"

 

"I did!" Jimin was grinning when she pulled her phone out of her purse. Sure enough, there were three new notifications from Lysn, signifying that she received three messages from Aeri's Bubble. 

 

Aeri looked at Jimin's phone, then to Jimin, then back to Jimin's phone, then to Jimin, face scrunched up in disbelief. Scoffing, Aeri crossed her arms.

 

"You're so stupid. "

 

"I'm smart , actually," retorted Jimin, flipping her hair back like she was a model for a shampoo ad. Aeri looked at her, unamused.

 

"Why do you need to subscribe when you can just talk to me directly on KakaoTalk — like it's just the two of us, y'know?"

 

"Because I like being one of the people who get to see your Bubble updates in real-time," replied Jimin smugly. "It's cool that way, you know?"

 

Aeri glared at her weakly, but doesn't say anything, her pinky finger wrapping itself around Jimin's.

 

They decided to buy some drinks for themselves. When they were in the process of paying for their drinks, they encountered a minor problem. 

 

Frowning when Aeri pulled her credit card out of her wallet at the same time as her, she tried giving the manager her card when Aeri, with her damning long arm, moved her card closer to the manager, who looked thoroughly conflicted as to whose card she shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter