Final~

Lost

 


A couple called Jung Tiffany and Jung Yunho were always happy, they always helped everyone around them. They were a perfect match made from heaven but what made them happy the most was their two loveable children, Jung Aiden and her younger sister Jung Jessica. Aiden was 2 years older than her younger sister but Aiden was an adopted member of the family, they were really close that no one could tear them apart. They would always protect each other and would always help other people who are in need. As they were walking along the streets of  New York everyone would always look at them thinking that they were a perfect family, but none of them knew that everything would change that day and they would loose someone they loved the most.

'Mom!~ Me and Aiden oppa are going out!' screamed Jessica. 'Sure make sure to come home early.'Replied their Mom Tiffany with a smile plastered in her face.

Both of them looked for their father but Jessica suddenly stopped at her tracks. She had a hard time breathing and Aiden realised that her sister wasn't running beside him . He suddenly saw her sister having a pained look. He went near her and asked 'Are you okay Jessica?' '

'I'm fine.' Said Jessica with a smile.

'Okay. Come on let's go ask Dad for permission.' said Aiden. Both of them got changed and went directly to Aiden's car. As they were heading to the park Aiden had a tingly feeling that something was about to happen but shrugged it off thinking he was just hallucinating.The ride was quiet and both of them would usually talk about random stuff. Jessica had a hard time breathing and her eye sight grew blurry eventually blacking out.

'Jessica time to wake up.' Said Aiden. 'Jessica? Come on were here.' Aiden was getting more and more anxious. He kept on trying but failed. Jessica became more paler every minute and Aiden finally decided to take her to the nearest hospital.

Aiden carried Jessica off the car towards the hospital with a beating heart. 'Please help my sister. She's not waking up. Please.' Aiden begged the nearest nurse. The nurse acted quickly and immeadietly grabbed a stretcher. Aiden put Jessica down and the nurses and doctors quickly dragged her to the Emergency Room.

The doors of the Emergency Room opened and Aiden jumped off of his seat. He saw Jessica being dragged by nurses to the nearest room. He was about to follow when a doctor stopped him. ' Is she your sister?' he asked.

'Yes. Is she fine?' Aiden asked. 'I'm sorry to say but your sister has a lung failure. It's very rare to have patients who survived. But we'll try our best.' The doctor announced and left him.

Aiden couldn't believe it. Her sister only has a 50 % chance to live. Aiden called her parents and broke the news to them. Their parents arrived soon and they entered Jessica's room together.

When they entered Jessica was awake and she was pale but she was smiling. She was smiling so that she won't worry her family. Aiden ran to her side and asked her alot of questions. 'Jessica are you okay? Are you feeling much better? Do you want to eat something?' 'I'm okay, no need to worry. As long as you guys are near me I will feel much better,' replied Jessica. She felt it. She felt that soon she would leave this world, she would leave her loved ones behind with no one supporting them. But she had no other choice. God has given her this disease for a reason, but she was not weak she wanted to live, she wanted to stay beside her loved ones. They were very special to her.

Every night thinking that Jessica was asleep her mom would always cry while her father would be right beside her comforting her. She was waiting for all of them to fall asleep. When they were asleep she went to the doctor that took care of her for the past few days and asked him a favor that was very unexpected. 'I'm sorry for coming this late at night but I need a really big favor from you. I want you to take me some place far away. Cure me somwhere else but where my family can't find me. When they ask where I am tell them I died and that I didn't want them to see my dead body and  you burried me somewhere because it was my last death wish. And last but not the least tell them I love them, tell them I would be waiting for them.' The doctor was hesitaiting at first but he finally agreed. At the same day he took her to a place where they would not find her.

The next day as the Jung Family woke up they were suprised to see Jessica's bed empty. The doctor came in and said 'I'm sorry but your Daughter is gone.'

'WHAT!!??'

Will the Jung Family find out? Will Jessica live and come back  for her family or would that be the last meeting for them?