you almost missed the train!

you almost missed the train!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you looking for him?" Heechul asked with his feet propped up on the seat in front of him. "You know he's a year younger and in a different house, right? He probably has other friends to sit with on this train."

Yesung kept watching through the window of their door. Plenty of students were walking around in the hallway, looking for a place to sit in. Some peeked in but, after seeing the two 7th Year Slytherins occupying the compartment, quickly moved to find a different place. "He told me he'd sit with us on the way to Hogwarts."

"Ooooh," Heechul leaned towards his friend with a knowing smile. "Have you been exchanging letters over the summer break?"

"I exchange letters with you during summer break." Yesung pushed him away. "It's not that different."

"Sure, but I'm your friend." Heechul grinned widely. "He's your crush."

Before Yesung would say anything else or maybe even hit Heechul's head, the compartment door slid open and revealed a familiar face smiling brightly.

"Hi!" Donghae waved before quickly moving inside with his things. "I thought I wasn't gonna make it."

Heechul opened his arms out for a hug. "My favorite Hufflepuff! I would've stopped this train with my bare hands if you weren't on it."

"He isn't here yet?" Yesung asked Donghae, knowing the two were close. "The train's about to leave soon."

Donghae shook his head with a sigh. "Ah, you know him. It's already our sixth year and he still doesn't know how to manage time."

"Some things just don't change." Heechul narrowed his eyes as Yesung stood up and opened the door. "And where are you going?"

"I'll be back soon."

"You know, the train isn't going to wait for you. He's gonna get there fine either way." Heechul tried reasoning out, but Yesung had already left.

"Do you think they'll tell eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter