Finale

Confusion

Leeteuk was confused. It's been 3 weeks since he observed Hyukjae. He can't believe there is such a man who can get a new boyfriend in just a week. 

 

In the first week he started working, he got close to Hyukjae pretty easily. Apparently the latter is 3 years younger than him. The smaller guy is gorgeous and surprisingly easy going and so down to earth. Hyukjae is masculine yet delicate. He has a strong and sharp jawline, a pair of almond shaped eyes, his skin is fair white pale, his waist is too slim for a man and, those gummy smiles, gosh… he could stare at the smile for hours. 

Aside from his good looks, Hyukjae was so patient when he taught Leeteuk about the deskjob. He doesn't get irritated or frustrated when Leeteuk makes mistakes or needs explanation over and over again, even though his own work hasn’t finished yet. Leeteuk can’t tell if it was because he is older than him or Hyukjae is simply friendly. But he is sure it was because the younger is naturally friendly.

 

"So do you have plans for tonight? I want to treat you to dinner because you know, as a thank you for today." Leeteuk asked Hyukjae. It is monday and his first day at work. Leeteuk wants to treat Hyukjae to dinner because the latter has been extremely helpful to Leeteuk.

"Don’t mention it, hyung. It is my job to teach you anyway, so you don't have to feel obligated to thank me every single time.” Hyukjae chuckled. He does appreciate the older’s gratitude, but it is unnecessary to get treated by the new employee for teaching him what he was supposed to do. It is literally his job to do that. He gets paid for it.

“No no no. I insist. Really, I’ve been an inconvenience for you today. You don’t get to finish your job because of me.” Leeteuk said again, sincerely feeling grateful for Hyukjae because, in the previous company, nobody would spare time to teach him what to do and how he should do the job. He struggled alone for a whole week before getting judged by the boss.

“Hmmm.. Well if you insist. Actually I do have a date tonight. How about tomorrow? My date wouldn't be pleased if I postpone the date." Hyukjae explained as he checked his phone. Leeteuk only nodded his head. 

There are just two of them at the lobby because most of the workers there ride a car or take a bus. So only Hyukjae uses the lobby to wait to be picked up. As Leeteuk sighed in relief after today's chaos ended, he saw an expensive car approaching the lobby where they were standing. Leeteuk is not a big fan of cars. But he knows some luxury brands. He doesn't know the type of the car though, all he knows is, it is a silver lamborghini.

The car stopped in front of them. A tall person with fair and pale skin (not as pale as Hyukjae) came out of the car. The tall man is handsome but he is expressionless, and seems not interested at anything or anyone at all. The man looked at their direction and Leeteuk could tell there was a small smile on the tall man's lips after he saw Hyukjae, almost like a smirk, Leeteuk decided. With sunglasses on, plain white t-shirt and casual grey suit, messy brown hair, pretty much eye catching. 

He took the sunglasses off,  hung it on his t-shirt and walked to them, or more likely to Hyukjae. Leeteuk gasped a bit when he saw the man hug Hyukjae possessively and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I miss you." The man said then gave another peck. Hyukjae smiles and slaps the man's chest a little, probably because he was overwhelmed by the kiss or maybe because Leeteuk is watching them.

"Ahk.! Kyu. Let me introduce you to my new colleague. This is Leeteuk hyung. Leeteuk hyung, this is Kyuhyun, my date." Hyukjae said. 

The man called Kyuhyun only nodded his head to Leeteuk. They exchange "nice to meet you" as Kyuhyun keeps his hand on Hyukjae's waist, hugging him tightly while his eyes watching Leeteuk carefully. It was silent for a second and Leeteuk got the message already. The glare Kyuhyun gave him is for him to back off because Hyukjae has a boyfriend already. Leeteuk only smiles and nods a little as in telling the taller man to not worry about it. The couple bid a goodbye and left the building. What a couple, Leeteuk mumbled to himself.

The next day, everything went smoothly. Fortunately, Leeteuk is a fast learner so for the second day, he made zero mistakes. They finished the work faster than he predicted. Hyukjae originally is fast at his work but, with Leeteuk help, it has been convenient and effective. Hyukjae is satisfied to have him as a coworker. They took a break earlier than anyone in the office. 

They chat and Leeteuk finds out that Hyukjae has been together with Kyuhyun since 11th grade. Actually, Kyuhyun is 2 years younger than Hyukjae. He also confirms that Kyuhyun is indeed a possessive boyfriend because the taller purposely skipped 2 years to be on the same grade as Hyukjae. And apparently Kyuhyun has his way to make him in the same classroom with the older for the whole semester so other people wouldn't be put up together with Hyukjae for school projects. What a beautiful love story, Leeteuk thought.

At the end of the day, Leeteuk treats Hyukjae as he promised yesterday. Surprisingly, Kyuhyun gave Hyukjae permission to have dinner with Leeteuk after the glare the tall man gave him yesterday. They went to street food that sells seafood because it was all Leeteuk could afford at the moment. They chatted all night and Leeteuk found out another fact about Hyukjae, that the latter used to be a dancer teacher. He has a dancing school and hasn’t been teaching for a year because of his job at the company.

The week ended smoothly. They are standing in the lobby waiting for Kyuhyun to pick Hyukjae up. They are laughing about the joke that one of their coworkers told them earlier as they saw Kyuhyun's car approaching. Kyuhyun comes out of the car with a bouquet of roses in his hand, sending a little glare at Leeteuk before smiling sweetly to Hyukjae. Seems like tonight will be a special night for both of them.

.

.

.

Second week, Leeteuk couldn't help but frown. As usual, they are standing in the lobby waiting for Hyukjae to get picked up. Instead of a silver Lamborghini, he saw a white Bugatti stopped in front of them, revealing a tanned muscular man with sunglasses on. Even though the man was wearing a long sleeve shirt, he could see fine muscle tone hiding behind the fabric. The man approached Hyukjae with a huge grin.

"Hyukiiieee~~" the man sang as he hugged Hyukjae tightly. The man seems a bit shorter than Hyukjae, so Leeteuk thought, oh maybe he is Hyukjae's little brother. They hugged for a while, before breaking apart. Leeteuk gasped when he saw the man showering him with a lot of kisses over his face and finished it with a long smooch on Hyukjae's plump lips. Leeteuk's jaw dropped because he didn't know what just happened. Did Hyukjae break up with Kyuhyun? They seemed to have a good date last friday, judging by the roses Kyuhyun gave Hyukjae. Leeteuk was so confused right now. He needs an explanation but he is aware that Hyukjae doesn't owe him one.

Hyukjae didn't have time to introduce the man to him since, despite his muscular and manly look, the man made little jumps like a kid and urged Hyukjae to get in the car. Of course the man opens the door for Hyukjae, just like Kyuhyun did everytime, but he is way more like an over excited five years old kid, extremely cheerful, unlike the calm and collected Kyuhyun. Hyukjae only giggled before he bid a goodbye to Leeteuk.

The next day, they are so occupied by the workload, so Leeteuk doesn't have a chance to ask Hyukjae. He knew Hyukjae wasn't obligated to explain anything to him, but he was dying of curiosity. He decided to dig a bit about his relationship during lunch break. As they walked to the restaurant to have lunch, he saw the muscular man already waiting for them, well, for hyukjae.

"Hyukiiee~~" the man said as he saw Hyukjae approaching. Not wanting to wait any longer, the muscular man ran to hug Hyukjae tightly. Leeteuk was so sure the buff man could break Hyukjae’s bones because the paler man is skinny.

"I came early because I already miss you." The man said as they broke the hug. Hyukjae giggled and nuzzled his face to the man's neck. They snuggled for a couple seconds and it started to get awkward for Leeteuk. Seems like Hyukjae forgot that he went there with Leeteuk. Leeteuk cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Oh right. Hae, this is Leeteuk hyung. And hyung, this is Donghae." Hyukjae said. Donghae looked at Leeteuk and extended his hand for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, Leeteuk hyung. I’m Donghae, Hyuk’s boyfriend. He talks a lot about you.'' Donghae said while smiling, as in welcoming him as Hyukjae's friend. A total polar side of Kyuhyun, who just glaring at him since the first encounter. 

"Let's go in, we don't have all day." Hyukjae said as he walked to the restaurant with Donghae back hugging him. It was a fancy restaurant. Too fancy for lunch, too expensive for Leeteuk’s wallet. 

"Uhm, hyukjae, I think I'll go somewhere else. I don't think i can't afford the meals here, plus I don't want to ruin your date." Leeteuk said, legs ready to step away.

"What? No no no, hyung. You are coming with us. I promise we will have lunch together right." Hyukjae tried to reason with him. It's true that he promised Leeteuk to have lunch together, and he is not someone who will break their promise. Leeteuk scratches his nape, contemplating should he sacrifice this month's allowance for one time lunch or sacrifice their friendship because Hyukjae really looks disappointed.

"Come on hyung. Don't fret, it's my treat.”  Donghae said with a warm smile, surprisingly looking mature than he was a second ago. 

“No no. I can’t accept that. No offence but we barely know each other.” Leeteuk rejected the offer. He doesn't want to take their kindness for granted.

“Owhh come on. I insist. Just think of it as my gratitude because you always take good care of my hyuk, hyung." Donghae said again, he pouted a little because he got rejected. Leeteuk couldn't resist the couple and went in.

They were seated in the private room, it seemed like it was the couple’s usual, because the waiter only took Leeteuk’s order and rechecked the couple's order. Leeteuk analysed the couple in silence. The couple was having casual conversation while Donghae stole a kiss here and there whenever he got the chance. It took them a couple minutes before they asked Leeteuk to join the conversation.

Surprisingly, talking to Donghae is pretty much easy. The man is easy going just like hyukjae. He jokes a lot too. Despite his 5-years-old like energy, Donghae is much more mature when they are having normal conversations. Donghae asked him a bunch of questions like, where he came from, which high school he went to, which major he took in the university, his previous job, etc. 

Donghae is so open about himself and his relationship with Hyukjae as well. Leeteuk doesn’t need to ask Hyukjae for the details. He found out that their mothers are best friends, they've known each other since they were babies. It confused Leeteuk even more about what kind relationship Hyukjae has. Is Hyukjae cheating? Has he broken up with Kyuhyun? Is he two timing?

Leeteuk is curious, but he decided he won’t interfere with whatever relationship hyukjae have. As long as it doesn’t hurt him or anyone, he decided to not care about the younger’s romantic relationship.

The week ended quite fast. Donghae often joins them during lunch, claiming that he misses Hyukjae so much that he could die if he only sees him at night.

.

.

.

On the third week, Leeteuk and Hyukjae headed to the lobby as usual. As they stepped out the elevator, he could see a black Rolls Royce parked in the lobby, a tall man standing beside the passenger door, arm crossed in front of his chest, looking like waiting for someone. His dark skin looks good on him, even though he is leaning on the car, Leeteuk could see that the man is taller than Kyuhyun. Leeteuk takes time to analyze the man, the tall man looks so mature he assumes the man was older than him. His black hair is neatly combed, and he is definitely hiding the muscular arms behind those long sleeve t-shirts. 

Leeteuk never knew that someone could look so mature, gorgeous, and rich just in a black t-shirt and black pants. Maybe it was because he was leaning against the expensive car, or maybe it was his face and gestures that screamed RICH. Leeteuk couldn't decide.

Leeteuk had been working here for three weeks, and if he saw an expensive car it was usually related to Hyukjae. It has to. So he glanced over to Hyukjae to see his reaction.

As he predicted, Hyukjae smiled when he saw the man in front of them. The smaller man fastened his step and the tall man's smile widened as he saw Hyukjae approaching them.

Hyukjae ran a little while the taller man opened up his arms and legs, ready to catch him. Hyukjae jumped into the hug, his arms rounding the tall man's neck while his legs were placed securely on his waist. The taller man made a couple turns while holding the Hyukjae man, making the smaller yelped and giggled at the same time. After a couple turn, he stopped and put Hyukjae down.

"Have you waited for too long?" Hyukjae asked. 

"No. I just arrived 2 minutes ago." The tall man answered, one of his hands made its way to the smaller waist, while the other hand proceeded to cupped Hyukjae's cheek, thumbs slowly caressing it. They stare at each other for a while before the tall man leaned down for a kiss. They kissed for a while before they broke apart. The tall man gave Hyukjae one last kiss before pulling away from the hug. 

The tall man noticed Leeteuk's presence, watching their little interaction. He smiled a bit before walking to Leeteuk. 

"You must be Leeteuk hyung. Hyukjae talks about you a lot. Donghae seems to be liking you as well." The taller man said. Leeteuk just stood there dumbfounded. So this man knew Donghae. Curiosity rose again. Leeteuk has an urge to know why Hyukjae kissed another man who happens to know donghae. Leeteuk never worked his brain this hard to understand what's going on. But who is he really? He has absolutely no right to know about other people's relationships. Leeteuk was pulled out from his thoughts when the tall man spoke again.

"I'm Siwon by the way. It's nice to finally meet you in person. Hyukjae and Donghae keep babbling about you. I can really tell that you are a good person." Siwon said with a smile, a single dimple shown as he smiled. 

"Nice to meet you too Siwon-ssi. I can't believe Hyukjae talks a lot about me. I hope he only tells you about the good things." Leeteuk chuckled. He won't care anymore about what kind relationship Hyukjae has. All he needs to know is that Hyukjae is happy and he doesn't harm him in any way.

Siwon chuckled a little after heard what Leeteuk said. "No need to be so formal, hyung, you are still older than me. Believe me, I couldn't thank you enough for the help you give to Hyukjae. He hasn't been able to relax since he started working here. But Hyukjae has been in a good mood since two weeks ago. I don't know how I should thank you." Siwon explained. 

"Really it's nothing. It's my job to help him with the workload. And he's been helping me as well. In fact he helped me more than I helped him." Leeteuk said again. He is not good with a compliment so it's so hard to reply to Siwon gratitude. 

"By the way, I'm a hyung to you too?" Leeteuk continued. He was surprised that Siwon is younger than him. 

"Yes you are. Me and Hyukjae are the same age. Well, with Donghae as well. The three of us are the same age." Siwon said again. Leeteuk mouths 'o' as shocked and tries to process the new information. 

"If I may ask, where do you live? Would you mind if I take you home?" Siwon asked after a few minutes of chatting.

"That would be unnecessary. And I think my house is in the opposite direction as yours." Leeteuk said as he remembered Hyukjae had told him where he lived. 

"Please, I insisted. It is the least I could do to show you my gratitude." Siwon said again. This time too, he couldn't resist and decided to hop in the car.

The ride to his house is unexpectedly comfortable. Siwon talks a lot to Leeteuk. Asking if his boyfriend is doing fine, asking how the work environment goes, if Hyukjae eats properly, most of the question is asking how Hyukjae is doing during work. The whole ride, Siwon held Hyukjae's hand, while asking those questions to Leeteuk, and kissed the hand after he finished asking. 
 

The week ended just like that. Leeteuk unintentionally thought Hyukjae is indeed a player. Or maybe he is into threesomes or something. Don't get him wrong, but who usually saw a man making out with a different man every week. So on the fourth week, he is expecting to see another man coming out from another expensive car.

 

He was taken aback when he saw a black Rolls Royce, revealing Siwon with his casual clothing. They hug and kiss as usual. At the moment Leeteuk thought maybe Hyukjae wasn't a player at all, and already decided that it's gonna be Siwon for the rest of his life. 

But boy oh boy, he is once again proven wrong when the next day, the person who fetches Hyukjae is Kyuhyun again. Probably he is getting back together with the grumpy man, Leeteuk thought. Seems like the taller doesn't really like him. Kyuhyun barely talked to Leeteuk, he only nodded 'hello' and 'goodbye'. Unlike Donghae and Siwon who are willing to have a conversation with him, Kyuhyun shows no interest to be friend with him. He always frowns and looks grumpy when the taller sees him. But it quickly changes to a sweet smile and loving eyes when he sees Hyukjae. 

.

.

.

The weekday ended smoothly as usual. It is Saturday, Leeteuk groaned because he couldn't relax for the entire day. His mother arranges a family dinner, more like matchmaking because they are having dinner with her friend's family who have a single daughter. Even Though he is longing for a relationship, he is positive that he isn't ready for commitment. He got ready half hearted, dragging his leg to shower. After a half hour choosing his clothing, leeteuk decided to put on the basic matchmaking outfit, black suit. Heading to a fancy restaurant that his mother booked. Thankfully it is a family dinner, it would be awkward if it was just the two of them, strangers that were forced to meet with the intention to get married. 

He arrived at the fancy restaurant. He took a deep breath and walked in. He asked the receptionist about the table that his parents booked and was led to a private dining room. There are two private rooms and his room on the left side. He was about to open the door when he heard someone calling him. 
 

"Leeteuk hyung?" Leeteuk heard the familiar voice calling. He turned around and was quite shocked to see Donghae there, coming out from another private room on the right. 

"Oh? Donghae?" Leeteuk said, quite shocked to see the latter here. 

"What? Leeteuk hyung?" Leeteuk heard another voice from inside the room. He recognized the voice belongs to Hyukjae. Soon enough Hyukjae appeared from behind, peeking over Donghae's shoulder, checking if it was really him. 

"Hyung, you are here." Hyukjae stated after he walked to the front. 

"Do you have a dinner date too, hyung?" Hyukjae asked, actually curious. Hyukjae inspected Leeteuk, the older dressed properly, his hair was combed neatly, he even put on perfume. Definitely he is here for a date. Leeteuk was about to reply when he saw another boyfriends come to approach them.

"Well... actually I'm here for a family dinner, it's more like matchmaking though. My parents arranged it for me." Leeteuk laughed nervously because the three boyfriends stared at him a bit before Kyuhyun decided to hug Hyukjae from behind. Seeing Kyuhyun being gesture, Donghae can't help but hug Hyukjae's left arm possessively.

"Ah... A matchmaking. That reminds me of the old time. My parents used to do that to me too." Siwon said as he grabbed Hyukjae's right hand, interviewing their finger.

"But after I got Hyukjae they stopped doing that. It's not that bad though, the matchmaking. Just keep being yourself and be true to yourself. Who knows he might be your real soulmate." Siwon continued as he kissed the back of Hyukjae's palm. 

Seeing Siwon's gesture, Kyuhyun being possessive and competitive, grabbed Hyukjae's chin, made him turn his head and started kissing him. Donghae, who doesn't want to lose, starts to kiss Hyukjae's arm, moving up to his neck, given so much access since Hyukjae's head turned to the right to be kissed by Kyuhyun. Leeteuk blushed, he flustered by the scene. He never saw such a thing in his life. He cleared his throat to stop whatever the four were doing, successfully gaining attention from them.

"Actually he is a she. And I do really hope it went well." Leeteuk said. Four of them apologize for assuming his preference before give him a cheer and support, telling him not to worry about it too much and to just enjoy the flow. After getting pats on the shoulder from the four of them, Leeteuk excused himself to the private dining room where his family was waiting. Mind still on Hyukjae who has 3 boyfriends. But it is not a time to think about someone else's relationship. 

.

.

"He really is an interesting guy." Donghae said. Siwon nodded in agreement.

"He is so kind to Hyukjae too. Why don't you like him, Kyuhyun-ah?" Siwon asked. They are already back to their seats.

"He treated Hyukjae seafood and cola as a thank you. Seafood. Who does that to my Hyukjae? He could at least bring him here to have a nice, decent dinner. I even let him take a night out of my week." Kyuhyun defends himself, slightly pouting as he remembers the reason why he doesn't like Leeteuk at the first time.

"First of all, OUR Hyukjae. Secondly, you willingly gave a night for Hyukjae to get to know his new friend. And lastly, he couldn't possibly help it. He doesn't know Hyukjae is allergic to seafood, and Hyukjae are at fault as well. Fully knowing he has an allergy and still eats it." Siwon said, despite him kinda scolding Hyukjae for being irresponsible, his hand didn't stop caressing Hyukjae's hand. 

It's true that Kyuhyun doesn't really like Leeteuk. Because Hyukjae got a stomach ache after dinner with Leeteuk. It happened during his week with Hyukjae and Kyuhyun was pissed. 

They took a turn to be with Hyukjae. One person for the whole week. And for the fourth week, they got 2 days to be with Hyukjae alone and time to be together on Saturday. On Sunday they agreed it would be Hyukjae's time to be alone. So tomorrow, Hyukjae will have a day dedicated for himself.

That's why when Hyukjae got his stomach upset during his week, he went nuts. Let the aside, he couldn't even cuddle to him because Hyukjae have to go to the bathroom from time to time. He is already pissed off that he should wait 2 whole weeks before getting Hyukjae's time from himself. And a two long hellish weeks and extreme ual frustation, an upset stomach would be unpleasant. In the end, Kyuhyun can only get laid on Sunday. It's only one round because Hyukjae doesn't want to go limp on Monday. 

That explains why, on the next week, Donghae makes sure to have lunch with Hyukjae. He can't afford Hyukjae to get sick on his week. Eventually, Hyukjae told Leeteuk that he was allergic to seafood, and he received a dozen apologies for two days straight because Leeteuk felt really bad. 
 

"You know you have to pay for it next week, right Hyuk?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I won't go easy, you know. Make sure you are ready for it every single day." Kyuhyun smirked and Hyukjae couldn't help but blush hard. He is sure he's gonna be sore for the entire week. 

 

 


Thank you for sparing your time to read this story ^^

Please leave a comment and tell me your honest opinion about this story, be it disappointed or not, I really want to know your thoughts <3